Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi ladies...well 12dpo - AF due today........temp drop to 36.38 this morning. Was looking forward to fmu test with cheapie this morning after yesterday's maybe pink line (which is still there)

Stark white negative - no photo necessary.

I still was hopeful as no spotting before af and af due today. Was about to do an afternoon test and BAM - the witch was there! DAMN! No early testing next month I'm afraid. Was fun while it lasted!

:dust: and gl to everyone still in! Thanks for being there!!

Sarah: That is great how well work took things xx

Gemmy, sorry to hear she came! :( I was holding out hope for you after I was out...

Maybe we'll both be back here at the same time, say 2 weeks? :winkwink:

GL to us next time around! :thumbup:

Thanks hunny, for sure! I'll be here :) Let's hope for November bubbas! However as usual waiting for af to "kick in" so I can actually say cd1!! I know she is here, don't have false hope. Made that mistake before!! Tummy ache tells me she is here and the brown wipe :blush: - she always does this!!

GL to us all coming around again :) GL to all the ladies currently in 2ww, and love to the baby bumps x

Gemmy - sorry to hear AF showed up after all.... Rats!!! I was excited for you.. Be good to yourself the next few days and treat yourself....

Sarah - glad to hear that work was good about it - your boss sounds wonderful.

AFM - I'm 1DPO today (I think cause ov strip showed surge 2 days ago) so I'm officially back in the TWW... went for acupuncture last night and she has started me on a spleen tonic which I'm excited about... Also added on CoQ10.... I'm doing yoga again and trying to relax more and listen to motivational audio CDs. We'll see what happens!

Good luck ladies!!
Good

Awesome you are trying to relax more - you ever do guided meditation CD's, mp3's or DVD's? :thumbup:

I had an awesome, awesome dinner & wine last night w/good friends, so it cheered me up. Even though they have a 1-yr old, & I got to experience the whole entire pregnancy, birth & baby stages (except after I M/C'd) I'm surprised I'm not jealous, sad or avoiding them at all. I love him & we are Aunt & Uncle to him, so I hog him up the whole dinner usually :happydance:

Well, I got my FX & going to be checking up on you!!! Lots & lots of :dust: !!!!!! :hugs:

thanks Lilsluz! well I have a few guided meditation CDs...(infact one of them is especially for conception) but I haven't been good at using them! How about you? Thanks for the reminder though...:flower:
So glad you had a night out with your friends....Glad you are happy for your friends - it's important to feel happy for them so it will come to you too!!
Infact with my own nephew it often helped to fill the void (and is good practice!) , before we adopted our daughter.

Got my fingers crossed for you too!:hug::dance:

Hi waitie!! I'm new to ttc as well!!! I hope the best for you!!!

Hi ladies!
I'm relatively new to this site...
After a miscarriage last August at 12 weeks followed by a D&C, I had why the dr called a chemical pregnancy last month, but for the last few days I've been feeling a bit off... I'm 9-11 dpo, and couldn't hold out any longer this morning and took a hpt and got 2 beautiful lines! Trying not to get my hopes up as I did last month and AF shown up a few days late... AF due Wednesday do holding out to test again until then - although I'm cautiously optimistic as the 2 lines shown up straight away! Wish me luck! Baby dust to you all!! x

Hey MWD! Right back at you with lots of babydust :0) ....

Ladies I just tested on my 9dpo and it was a BFN, it was with an early pregnancy test 'can detect between 7-10 days after conception'. As this is a big Whiter than white BFN on 9dpo is it more than likely I am not pregnant? Honest responses please, no sugar coating required ;0) x

Ladies I just tested on my 9dpo and it was a BFN, it was with an early pregnancy test 'can detect between 7-10 days after conception'. As this is a big Whiter than white BFN on 9dpo is it more than likely I am not pregnant? Honest responses please, no sugar coating required ;0) x

It is still early :dust:

its still early yet it takes upto 10dpo for implantation to happen then hcg has to build up xxx i am 11dpo and loosing faith but apparently its even still too early for me lol... ive seen on a poll that most ladies get their bfp around day 14 anyway xx

Hi ladies! I'm cd10 today, inching my way back into the tww... now here's a question for you all: do you BD every day, or every other day during your fertile window? I have been doing both here and there, because I have heard that both are 'correct'... but what is it you all do, or try to do? GL to us all xo

its still early yet it takes upto 10dpo for implantation to happen then hcg has to build up xxx i am 11dpo and loosing faith but apparently its even still too early for me lol... ive seen on a poll that most ladies get their bfp around day 14 anyway xx

Thanks UK ;o) I'm loosing faith also but I have never been a good 'wait and see' person so I'm not helping myself by POAS every five seconds!! BUT shall restrain myself and wait until Thursday that should be my 14 days! Good luck and say hi to UK for me, I'm originally from there ;0) x

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/When-can-I-expect-a-positive-HPT-if-I-am-pregnant.html

gave me hope......:wacko:

Moose thanks for that link, has made me feel better! Just need to reign in my POAS obsession!! ;0) thanks! X

Hi ladies! I'm cd10 today, inching my way back into the tww... now here's a question for you all: do you BD every day, or every other day during your fertile window? I have been doing both here and there, because I have heard that both are 'correct'... but what is it you all do, or try to do? GL to us all xo

When we were actively TTC, we just did it as often as we could from 5 days before ovulation was expected. Then we kept going until ovulation was confirmed on FF (or 1-2 dpo if I was using OPKs). That being said, we got BFPs the two cycles we were NTNP and didn't really track ovulation.

Thanks UK ;o) I'm loosing faith also but I have never been a good 'wait and see' person so I'm not helping myself by POAS every five seconds!! BUT shall restrain myself and wait until Thursday that should be my 14 days! Good luck and say hi to UK for me, I'm originally from there ;0) x

well I tested this morning with my first morning wee and still a BFN so I think I may be out this month... I have 1 digitest left which I'll take on tuesday morning if AF doesnt come by then. Hopefully I was late implanting and will get my BFP!!

I shall say hello to the whole of the UK from you xxxx Good luck for thursday! xx

well I tested this morning with my first morning wee and still a BFN so I think I may be out this month... I have 1 digitest left which I'll take on tuesday morning if AF doesnt come by then. Hopefully I was late implanting and will get my BFP!!

I shall say hello to the whole of the UK from you xxxx Good luck for thursday! xx

Sorry for your BFN Hun but as everyone is saying give it until day 14 dpo, the link moose put on makes for interesting reading, gives all us early testers some hope! ;o) good luck for Tuesday! Let us know the results! Xx

thanks for the link it made me feel like I still have a bit of hope :) xx

Morning ladies!

I am happy to report I tested again this morning and my 2 lines are nearly identical! So my lines are darker then yesterday which is great! Going to make a dr appt for wed to get blood test done on Thursday so I hopefully have my results back prior to the wkend... Due to my history the dr told me last time she would schedule an early scan (prob 6 weeks) to make sure things are tracking ok.... So I'll be hanging out for that appt!

Not overly having alot of symptoms other then the abdominal twinges, tiredness and occasional queasiness....

Morning ladies!

I am happy to report I tested again this morning and my 2 lines are nearly identical! So my lines are darker then yesterday which is great! Going to make a dr appt for wed to get blood test done on Thursday so I hopefully have my results back prior to the wkend... Due to my history the dr told me last time she would schedule an early scan (prob 6 weeks) to make sure things are tracking ok.... So I'll be hanging out for that appt!

Not overly having alot of symptoms other then the abdominal twinges, tiredness and occasional queasiness....

YAY YAY!.... FX FX for you!.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"