Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I am out! At 17DPO AF finally showed this morning (thank God). At 16DPO got BFN but had no preg & no AF symptoms! Worried b/c no AF could result in cyst & thats worse than :witch:...

So, this may be the ONLY time in my life I THANK GOD for the :witch::flow:

GL to all of you in the 2WW!!! :flower::hugs:

oh sorry to hear about AF.... but yes glad you don't have to worry about cysts...
pamper yourself this weekend!!.... :flower:

Hello all! Aw Gemmy, I'm sorry to hear this wasn't your month :( Get thru AF and back in the game! Sarah, love your little prune :) And so glad to hear that your boss was so supportive.

Afm, cd8, fertile window and lots of baby dancing coming my way. Goodness I hope this is our month, ladies. xo to all :flower:

Gemmy - sorry to hear AF showed up after all.... Rats!!! I was excited for you.. Be good to yourself the next few days and treat yourself....

Sarah - glad to hear that work was good about it - your boss sounds wonderful.

AFM - I'm 1DPO today (I think cause ov strip showed surge 2 days ago) so I'm officially back in the TWW... went for acupuncture last night and she has started me on a spleen tonic which I'm excited about... Also added on CoQ10.... I'm doing yoga again and trying to relax more and listen to motivational audio CDs. We'll see what happens!

Good luck ladies!!
Good

Gemmy - sorry to hear AF showed up after all.... Rats!!! I was excited for you.. Be good to yourself the next few days and treat yourself....

AFM - I'm 1DPO today (I think cause ov strip showed surge 2 days ago) so I'm officially back in the TWW... went for acupuncture last night and she has started me on a spleen tonic which I'm excited about... Also added on CoQ10.... I'm doing yoga again and trying to relax more and listen to motivational audio CDs. We'll see what happens!

Good luck ladies!!
Good

Good luck!! Fingers crossed for you :hugs: :dust:

I am pretty sure that I am just waiting for af to arrive now. First response test this afternoon was negative. I am cd 34 and my longest cycle yet is 35 so sure I would have had a positive if I was going too.

Oh well. Hurry up af so I can get back in th game.... :cry:

I am pretty sure that I am just waiting for af to arrive now. First response test this afternoon was negative. I am cd 34 and my longest cycle yet is 35 so sure I would have had a positive if I was going too.

Don't give up until AF arrives!!! maybe you ovulated later than you thought this month? Anything is possible until she shows!!

Starting my first 2ww! Nervous and excited!! I didn't realize how ready I am until we started trying!! Good luck to all!!

Don't give up until AF arrives!!! maybe you ovulated later than you thought this month? Anything is possible until she shows!!

Thank you for being so positive. :hugs: you are right. I will just see what happens. In the meantime, have a lovely weekend everyone!!! (especially those ovulating :winkwink:)

Hey everyone I'm new to trying to conceive I don't know what half the symbols on the site mean but I have a feeling it will save my sanity. Lol the two-week wait is awful. every stomachache every weird body ache makes me wonder what if? I'm going nuts trying to keep calm, trying to keep healthy, and getting the flu this week did not help. That's even if it is the flu, because now I'm reading that implantation could come with flu symptoms so am having the flu or having a baby what's up?

My biggest fear is that possibly getting the flu this week might mean that implantation doesn't occur and I'll have to wait another month. or even worse that I do implant but then I lose it because I was sick during implantation! I'm so torn. I know everything will happen in it's right time but it's so heartbreaking every time it doesn't happen and not having a clue about all the things you're supposed to do and not supposed to do to get pregnant doesn't help. I only found out after 4 months of trying that using lube was probably killing the sperm instead of helping to keep the baby juice moving where it should! Why did no one tell me this??? It's not like I used a bottle of spermicide hoping for the best results. None of my friends knew, my husband of all people found out by doing a web search. Why wasn't the number one thing to pop up when I looked at ways to know what to do and not to do when ttc?

All my friends got pregnant by accident so they have no idea what it's like to actually try to get pregnant and it not to happen every month.

I'm trying to play it cool but I feel like I have no one else to talk to besides my husband. And while he is a great support I need to know that somebody else understands what I'm going through.

I'm overwhelmed - help

Thanks girls :)

I hear you!! I'm one of the first one of my friend to start ttc and they are no help! Plus they don't want to hear about it!! (understandably I guess) I need some good girl talk!! This is my first 2ww and it's going to be hard!! Best of luck!!

Hey everyone I'm new to trying to conceive I don't know what half the symbols on the site mean but I have a feeling it will save my sanity. Lol the two-week wait is awful. every stomachache every weird body ache makes me wonder what if? I'm going nuts trying to keep calm, trying to keep healthy, and getting the flu this week did not help. That's even if it is the flu, because now I'm reading that implantation could come with flu symptoms so am having the flu or having a baby what's up?

My biggest fear is that possibly getting the flu this week might mean that implantation doesn't occur and I'll have to wait another month. or even worse that I do implant but then I lose it because I was sick during implantation! I'm so torn. I know everything will happen in it's right time but it's so heartbreaking every time it doesn't happen and not having a clue about all the things you're supposed to do and not supposed to do to get pregnant doesn't help. I only found out after 4 months of trying that using lube was probably killing the sperm instead of helping to keep the baby juice moving where it should! Why did no one tell me this??? It's not like I used a bottle of spermicide hoping for the best results. None of my friends knew, my husband of all people found out by doing a web search. Why wasn't the number one thing to pop up when I looked at ways to know what to do and not to do when ttc?

All my friends got pregnant by accident so they have no idea what it's like to actually try to get pregnant and it not to happen every month.

I'm trying to play it cool but I feel like I have no one else to talk to besides my husband. And while he is a great support I need to know that somebody else understands what I'm going through.

I'm overwhelmed - help

:hi: Welcome to the TWW, az2!! I hope that you find the information you're looking for here! I know how hard it was for me when I first started out. I had no idea what to expect and I so thought it was going to happen straight away. Yeah...this is me on cycle 8. lol. Don't give up or get discouraged. It will happen, you've just got to give it time.

And many ladies feel like they're sick or coming down with something around the time they get their BFPs, so I can't imagine that sickness would keep a bean from implanting. I think the medicines you take could have an effect, so make sure it's pregnancy safe, just in case. But if it doesn't happen, remember what symptoms you have now....because then they won't fool you again if they happen next month too.

Good luck! I hope this TWW ends in a BFP for you! :)

I hear you!! I'm one of the first one of my friend to start ttc and they are no help! Plus they don't want to hear about it!! (understandably I guess) I need some good girl talk!! This is my first 2ww and it's going to be hard!! Best of luck!!

:hi: Welcome to the TWW! I know how that feels. The ladies here are lovely and I hope we can give you the support you need through this TWW. :) The TWW is always hard, but it is nice to have people to talk about your symptoms and such with. :) I hope your TWW ends in a BFP!! Good Luck!

Hi ladies...well 12dpo - AF due today........temp drop to 36.38 this morning. Was looking forward to fmu test with cheapie this morning after yesterday's maybe pink line (which is still there)

Stark white negative - no photo necessary.

I still was hopeful as no spotting before af and af due today. Was about to do an afternoon test and BAM - the witch was there! DAMN! No early testing next month I'm afraid. Was fun while it lasted!

:dust: and gl to everyone still in! Thanks for being there!!

Sarah: That is great how well work took things xx

Gemmy, sorry to hear she came! :( I was holding out hope for you after I was out...

Maybe we'll both be back here at the same time, say 2 weeks? :winkwink:

GL to us next time around! :thumbup:

Good luck ladies!!
Good

Awesome you are trying to relax more - you ever do guided meditation CD's, mp3's or DVD's? :thumbup:

I had an awesome, awesome dinner & wine last night w/good friends, so it cheered me up. Even though they have a 1-yr old, & I got to experience the whole entire pregnancy, birth & baby stages (except after I M/C'd) I'm surprised I'm not jealous, sad or avoiding them at all. I love him & we are Aunt & Uncle to him, so I hog him up the whole dinner usually :happydance:

Well, I got my FX & going to be checking up on you!!! Lots & lots of :dust: !!!!!! :hugs:

I know exactly how you feel. I don't know why or even if its possible, but for some reason, BD'ing helps bring AF for me. Mine was late/16DPO/BFN so tried it & it worked again this cycle - weird, huh?

Just a thought...

Guess we will be back here same time next month? Espec since my cycle is about 33-35 days too! That's OK, maybe the "month of love" is our month?!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Welcome to BNB mwd & az!!! Hopefully you will "find a home hefre" as we all have. GL to you ladies!:thumbup:

I'm overwhelmed - help

Hi az2ny811! Welcome to BnB and the TWW!

I know exactly how you feel. I thought that getting pregnant would be the easiest thing in the world! High school teaches us that you can get pregnant having unprotected sex ONCE and that is so not the case (not that I'll tell that to my teenage girls someday, lol).

The ladies on here are SO knowledgeable, so feel free to ask questions and just rant.

As for the flu affecting implantation, I think you'll be okay. It *could* be that you got the flu because your body was preparing for implantation. Implantation results in a weakened immune system (as the body originally sees the fertilized egg as a foreign entity - my doctor even called it a parasite - your body weakens your immune system so that you don't reject it).

Good luck to you and I hope you get your BFP soon! (BFP=big freaking positive!)

Hi Ladies! New to the site and in my first TWW and it's safe to say I'm either A) becoming a hypocondriact B) sick and shld really go to Dr C) preggers! I am 9dpo and so far have had 3 BFN... Yep I know I know I tested to soon but I'm rubbish at waiting AND, I'm sorry if this sounds utterly stupid, but I 'feel' pregnant, well I did, the symptoms I was having a settled some what and now I'm thinking my friend who said it could all be in mHi Ladies! New to the site and in my first TWW and it's safe to say I'm either A) becoming a hypocondriact B) sick and shld really go to Dr C) preggers! I am 9dpo and so far have had 3 BFN... Yep I know I know I tested to soon but I'm rubbish at waiting AND, I'm sorry if thus sounds utterly stupid, but I 'feel' pregnant, well I did, the symptoms I was having have settled some what and now I'm thinking my friend who said it could all be in my head is true!

My symptoms started 2dpo with pain on my left side and dizzy, then 3dpo I had a very light pink CM and still left side pain and headaches. Pain moved to right on 5&6 dpo and then more central and feeling tired. 7dpo- now I am tired but not shattered, had waves of nausea, kind of tender bbs but nothing really major to report and cramping is less!!! Is it in my head? Does it sound like I cld b with bun in the oven!?

Sorry think I just rambled in this post! I just needed to vent and say what's in my head you know? Would be lovely to chat with anyone in the same AARRGGHHHHHHHH head space as me ;0)
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->