Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi ladies! I'm cd10 today, inching my way back into the tww... now here's a question for you all: do you BD every day, or every other day during your fertile window? I have been doing both here and there, because I have heard that both are 'correct'... but what is it you all do, or try to do? GL to us all xo

I've been doing both as well, but the cycle before last, there were a couple days in between BDs and that seemed to work, so I think we're going to try that again this cycle. I'm going to try and be as laid back as I can be too.

Hopefully this is our cycle!! Fx for BFPs! :)

So I am SUPER annoyed!....and maybe it's my fault!.

I would probably would have not done this, but i totally caved in...I sent away to get a READING from RUBY, and it's been 3 days and I haven't got nothing!.. I just wanted to see what she had to say, and to see if it would come true!. I have mix emotions about readings, and don't know if i should believe them or not!...I sent it away 3 days ago, and yes it takes 3 days to get one, but dang its almost 9:00 and I haven't received a email from her :(!..

Just had to rant :hissy:....So I am hoping to get a reading from her late tonight or tomorrow!...

I am hoping she says I'll conceived either this month or next month, and it actually comes TRUE lol :)!... I can wish, right?!?..

Thanks for listening ladies!.

Congrats again Hopeful!!! So happy for you girl!!

Morning ladies!

I am happy to report I tested again this morning and my 2 lines are nearly identical! So my lines are darker then yesterday which is great! Going to make a dr appt for wed to get blood test done on Thursday so I hopefully have my results back prior to the wkend... Due to my history the dr told me last time she would schedule an early scan (prob 6 weeks) to make sure things are tracking ok.... So I'll be hanging out for that appt!

Not overly having alot of symptoms other then the abdominal twinges, tiredness and occasional queasiness....

Congrats!! H&H 9 months to you! Let us know how it all goes! :)

Hi ladies.
I hope you don't mind but I need your thoughts as I am tying myself up in knots here.

My last 3 cycles have been 33, 35 and 29 days. I am now CD37 and no af and no BFP.

I got a faint opk positive on the morning of CD21 and a defo positive CD22 and obv dtd through that time.

I thought af was starting early Sunday as had a bit of brown cm but the nothing.

Could I have ov'd even later? Was it ib I saw? If it was then I would not have a BFP yet but if it was that is like 11 or 12 dpo and I read something that said such late implanting means 82% chance of misscary so quite worried.

What is going on with me? :cry:

Hi ladies.
I hope you don't mind but I need your thoughts as I am tying myself up in knots here.

My last 3 cycles have been 33, 35 and 29 days. I am now CD37 and no af and no BFP.

I got a faint opk positive on the morning of CD21 and a defo positive CD22 and obv dtd through that time.

I thought af was starting early Sunday as had a bit of brown cm but the nothing.

Could I have ov'd even later? Was it ib I saw? If it was then I would not have a BFP yet but if it was that is like 11 or 12 dpo and I read something that said such late implanting means 82% chance of misscary so quite worried.

:hugs: Take a deep breath and try not to worry. I know it's hard. But relax.

You know, Sarah implanted at 11DPO and her bean is doing great! So, don't count yourself or any potential beanies out just yet.

It could have been ib, fingers crossed that it was and you'll get your BFP soon! It is possible that you ovulated later than you though too. It's hard to tell, but give it time. Hopefully in a couple more days things will become clearer. Do you know how long your LP usually is?

Maybe the late implanters have more of a chance of m/c because some women's LP is only 11-12 days long, so if they implant at 12 DPO, their bodies are already geared up for AF and the bean doesn't have enough time to make the hormones to tell AF to back off....I don't know. It's just a theory.

But with AF being a no-show, I think you're in with a good chance. Don't let this stress you out too much. Try not to focus too much on the negative and think about the positive. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!! :)

Hi ladies.

:hugs: Take a deep breath and try not to worry. I know it's hard. But relax.

You know, Sarah implanted at 11DPO and her bean is doing great! So, don't count yourself or any potential beanies out just yet.

It could have been ib, fingers crossed that it was and you'll get your BFP soon! It is possible that you ovulated later than you though too. It's hard to tell, but give it time. Hopefully in a couple more days things will become clearer. Do you know how long your LP usually is?

Maybe the late implanters have more of a chance of m/c because some women's LP is only 11-12 days long, so if they implant at 12 DPO, their bodies are already geared up for AF and the bean doesn't have enough time to make the hormones to tell AF to back off....I don't know. It's just a theory.

But with AF being a no-show, I think you're in with a good chance. Don't let this stress you out too much. Try not to focus too much on the negative and think about the positive. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!! :)

Thank you so much. You try to tell yourself these things but sometimes you just need to hear someone else being the voice of reason.
I have taken a few big breaths and read your reply a second time and I feel much better. I just feel really emotional today so there must be hormones if some sort flying around!

Xx :hugs:

hi Ladies - I got a ticker -but it's not showing up.... I tried to follow the direction on Lilypie - but I need help!! I just copy and pasted the 'snippet' they gave me into my signature (went into edit signature)... What am I doing wrong?

thanks!

hi Ladies - I got a ticker -but it's not showing up.... I tried to follow the direction on Lilypie - but I need help!! I just copy and pasted the 'snippet' they gave me into my signature (went into edit signature)... What am I doing wrong?

thanks!

Copy the one that says BBCode. It will have a box at the front of it. That's the...hanks for your tech knowledge!! best, Maria

A lots been going on with me recently. We sold our house yay! We got a new place and we are in the process of packing now! I go to the dr in 2 days so fingers super crossed! Also I finally got tickers! :happydance:

I'm not sure what a Ruby reading is but I'm sorry it hasn't arrived yet!

She's an online psychic who does readings to predict when a person could conceive a baby. The more money you pay, the more detailed the reading. There's a couple of them that are popular around here.

So I am SUPER annoyed!....and maybe it's my fault!.

I would probably would have not done this, but i totally caved in...I sent away to get a READING from RUBY, and it's been 3 days and I haven't got nothing!.. I just wanted to see what she had to say, and to see if it would come true!. I have mix emotions about readings, and don't know if i should believe them or not!...I sent it away 3 days ago, and yes it takes 3 days to get one, but dang its almost 9:00 and I haven't received a email from her :(!..

Just had to rant :hissy:....So I am hoping to get a reading from her late tonight or tomorrow!...

I am hoping she says I'll conceived either this month or next month, and it actually comes TRUE lol :)!... I can wish, right?!?..

Thanks for listening ladies!.

Have you gotten your reading yet?

I don't really believe in it, but I hope she gives you the reading you're looking for and it comes true for you.

This has to be to early, but holy nausea batman!!!

Ps tww sucks!

Yeah...1 DPO is a bit early for real pregnancy symptoms, but totally keep an eye on it. :) I usually have nausea in my TWW. It's probably my least favorite symptom because it's so misleading....

AFM: AF lingered forever this cycle. She's finally almost out the door, but I've already got some watery CM going on. Looks like I might have a quick turn around and join you ladies in the TWW soon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->