Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

meh so day 14 today and bfn, but also no af. im probably grasping at straws but... i never get positives on opks either (i used the smilys and got a pos once in nov and nothing since despite peeing on them daily from day 9-14 and twice a day day 12-14 in dec, jan and fab). eh well who knows. only thing is.. i have a trip in mid march so if af is coming, she better get here so i can get my next iui in time

update: still no AF 8 days late ? I think not really sure........how long do you wait before getting blood work done.....pretty sure not prego so do I just wait it out

My doctor said they'll do blood work as soon as you're 4 days late if you have a fairly regular cycle. I'm sure they'd do it now if you say you're 8 days late!

Oooo! Congrats on thE 12weeks milestone sarah_anne!!! Xxxx :happydance:

meh so day 14 today and bfn, but also no af. im probably grasping at straws but... i never get positives on opks either (i used the smilys and got a pos once in nov and nothing since despite peeing on them daily from day 9-14 and twice a day day 12-14 in dec, jan and fab). eh well who knows. only thing is.. i have a trip in mid march so if af is coming, she better get here so i can get my next iui in time

I use the smileys too - i love them but you should do for at least seven consecutive days if not more! i would sooner start later than cd9 and go for further making sure you cover cd 14,15 and 16. if you go on amazon you can buy 10 refills for £13.99 and just use the battery bit you already bought. my cycle is between 26 days and 28 days right now and i have got my smile on day 14 (cycle 2)and day 15 (cycle 3)so far... i'm testing at the mo for cycle 4- i did my first today on cd12 as i know from previous months it is a waste starting early for me at least. if my period started on a saturday which it did i can be sure of ovulating either sat or sun. but i'm not confident enough not to test this month as stress can delay it by a few days. i will keep going until i get a smile now and as long as you do it at exactly the same time each day once a day should be fine - although i was doing a couple a day last month until i got it, i was just being extravagent as i had loads. but bopefully you wont need to do it next month as hopefully you caught it! you say you are 14DPO - where are you counting ovulation from?

Hey ladies!
Sorry been quiet (you can be sure I Hb still been stalking you all though! :winkwink:

Love seeing all your posts as we are in our various stages and how we all help each other out. You guys are amazing!

Well, I am cd10. DH is "sick", well he has a cold....... We fly out Saturday to go skiing so hopefully he will be better by then. Then it is two weeks of DTD every other day!! :sex:

Positive thoughts everyone!!!! :happydance:

My name is Rachel btw xxxx :hi:

gemmy- the reason i stop when i do is because i use the hcg trigger so it no longer matters whether i surge or not. the only time i got a pos was on day 13 in november. i have been triggering day 14 and then iui on day 16 in the am. in dec i did it every day til day 16 and nothing but us showed id already ovulated. i am single so.. the day of the iui is the day i have to count from because that is the only day spermies are there. last month i got my period on day 13piui. the reason i bring up opks is because i wonder if perhaps i just dont excrete as much into my urine, hence the possiblity of negative hpts?

yay Sarah - 12 weeks and your little plum!!!
I call my daughter a little plum face all the time...
xo

update: still no AF 8 days late ? I think not really sure........how long do you wait before getting blood work done.....pretty sure not prego so do I just wait it out

My doctor said they'll do blood work as soon as you're 4 days late if you have a fairly regular cycle. I'm sure they'd do it now if you say you're 8 days late!

Thanks Trying2becalm!!! I'm really excited!! Ultrasound in 6 days!

yay Sarah - 12 weeks and your little plum!!!
I call my daughter a little plum face all the time...
xo

Thanks Dashka! Can't believe it's already the size of a plum!! We told my family the week it was a raspberry and my sister has been calling it "raspbaby" ever since!

Hi Ladies, Thanks for the congrats! I want to thank all of you soooo much for everything you posted, it helped keep me sane during this "wait." I wish the best for everybody!!!! FX's!!!

Good, I am glad I am not the only one...I am having issues too, I am on CD 17 and haven't seen a positive OPK yet. Going to keep BD'ing every other day for the next week, in case I am ovulating late:)

Hang in there!!!

Hi Ladies, Thanks for the congrats! I want to thank all of you soooo much for everything you posted, it helped keep me sane during this "wait." I wish the best for everybody!!!! FX's!!!

Congrats honey!!! So happy for you!!:happydance::happydance:

So I was woken up last night from a dead sleep with really bad cramping. AF is not due for over another week, but I got up and went to the bathroom and checked anyways. Nothing! Took some Tylenol and that took the edge off my cramps enough so I could get some rest. I'm 5 DPO doesn't this seem early for implantation cramping? Never had this before and it really freaked me out.

AF showed this am along with the worst cramps ever.. decided I am going to try temping this cycle and opks and every other thing i can think of ....hmmmm
onto cycle 11 of TTC

Sorry AF showed, Katie. :hugs: It sucks when she's late because it always seems worse than usual. I hope the temping and OPKs will help you figure out what's going on with your cycle. Good luck!

So I was woken up last night from a dead sleep with really bad cramping. AF is not due for over another week, but I got up and went to the bathroom and checked anyways. Nothing! Took some Tylenol and that took the edge off my cramps enough so I could get some rest. I'm 5 DPO doesn't this seem early for implantation cramping? Never had this before and it really freaked me out.

5DPO does seem a little early, but you never know. :) I've heard of people having cramps from 6DPO, so you're not far off, I suppose. Keep us updated!

Thanks Trying2becalm!!! I'm really excited!! Ultrasound in 6 days!

Happy Plum day! I remember when your plum was poppyseeds. Things seem to be moving so quickly!! :) And hurray for ultrasound in less than a week! I bet you can't wait to see how your bean has grown!

AFM...FF moved ovulation day to CD17..which is such a bummer, but I figured it would. I'm still covered as far as BD goes, because we didn't stop until CD19...but I would much rather be 5DPO than 3DPO. I might assume it was right the first time and go with that, mostly because it makes me feel better about where I am in my cycle... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->