Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I am with you, Nicole! I am 6 dpo today and also in the dreaded 2ww. I don't think anyone else realizes how excruciating this period of time can be for us...

Is your period due on the 30th then? I think mine is due 7/01. Let's hope we both have happy news in the next week or two! I'll be thinking of you.

Crates and crates of flowers of magical baby dust to you...
:flower:

Mine was also 14th June, now the wait again ...... good luck fingers crossed we all get our BFP this month :) x

Hi Ladies, just seen this post and it's great to know there are other people out there going throught the same thing and know how you feel. I feel like i live my life in 14 day blocks! i am due on 10/7 i am 10dpo today and the wait is killing me...so reading your posts have been a great help. Thank you all

Hi Ladies, i am seriously freaking out here and i desperately need your help. As you can tell below i was on clomid and am thinking about doing the IVF route, we are on the waiting list.
To my amazement last cycle i ovulated naturally!! but didn't get pregnant and this cycle i ovulated too!! on CD 19 and am now on CD 28 so that makes me 9DPO and i start my bleed on the 7th July.
Yesterday night (8 DPO) i got ovulation type cramps on my lower left abdomen, i initially thought it would be a cyst after me ovulating and didn't think anything of it, the pain became more and more noticeable, still i stayed grounded and didn't make a big deal about it.
Before going to bed I went to pee and when i wiped i got a lot of lumpy white CM (sorry TMI).
I went to sleep, woke up at 5.00 am needing to pee and when i wiped i saw a really really really faint pink colour mixed in my CM, so it is at this point where i start to seriously freak out!!!!!
Light twinges are present but not at all near my left ovary now, it is more above it in the centre and when i put pressure on that area it feels sore... any hoo i had to pee again a few hours later and when i wiped the colour had changed to orangey brown (rusty) colour really light only when i wiped. Now it has gone completely!! no colour at all, i am crampy and bloated and i did not have HPTs so i peed on an OPK and it was nearly positive the colour was really dark but not as dark as control.
Ladies please make me sane again i hate feeling this way what do you guys make of this? am i going crazy? please help me :(:(

Great to hear you ovulated naturally Sam thats a good step in the right direction :) I think you need to do an early pregnancy test,well thats what I would do if I was you honey..goodluck and keep us posted fingers crossed for a BFP for you x

Hi I'm new to this blog stuff, so be patient with me please :)
My husband and I have been trying for a baby for almost 4 years..we tried 10 cylcles of clomid, 3 cycles of IUI, still no baby!! We have just undergone our 1st ever cycle of IVF, and now going thru the dreaded 2 week wait.... AND ITS NERVR WRACKING!!! I'm only on day 2 and its already driving me mad. And I've taken the time off work to take it easy as I have some heavy equipment to lift for my job, so sitting at home makes time pass so slowly!! Fingers crossed!!! But so great to hear about all u brave ladies going thru the same thing
xxx

I hope you don't mind my joining you all. I am new to all this and I think I am 4dpo period due on 19th July but not sure how early to test what does everyone think, do you wait a few days after your period is due or test on the first day?

Hope i can also join, Im very new so bare with me!!

Im 11dpo and should be testing in a bout 3day , thats if AF dont attack 1st!

Its prob our 1st time of really trying and would like to say i wont be gutted, if BFN/AF, but hey ho.

Hi guys please help I am 11 days post ovulation and got a negative from a clear blue test this morning but am wondering if I could still be pregnant I am experiencing slightly stretchy mucus, dizzy spells, diarrhoea and woke up early this morning to a bloody nose??? Please can I have your thoughts

I am new here, so hello all. I'm in a rather odd boat...I WAS preggers earlier this month...had all symptoms, then lost some, got a short little period, thought it was over, felt some symptoms still, tested, got faint positives, but discovered yesterday that new tests taken are all negative. Assuming chemical pregnancy. Would have been almost 6 weeks.

What's odd now, though, is that me and DP BD'd in the 6 day time frame for pregnancy (not realizing it cuz we thought we were already expecting) and I didn't realize that the left-sided pains I was having a few days ago were indeed ovulation pains...I thought they were pregnancy pains...that corpus luteum cysts thing...

So yeah. Before I even tested and discovered the horror of my negative tests yesterday, I had been experiencing sore boobs the same way I'd gotten them the first time, and this time with shooting pains in the left one, slightly sensitive nipples to boot. And like I said, I ovulated a couple days before without realizing it. I don't get painful boobs till right before AF, so...we'll see if I get lucky again. I hope so. I only have one more month to try before I have to call it quits for a while (school stuff).

As of right now, I am 3 dpo according to the ovu pains I felt Saturday evening. Currently experiencing backache and sore boobs that are slowly enlarging. Waking temps are 98.1 degrees...but I don't wanna go by temps time around. :( Seems like the only time they meant something was when they were in the 99s in the afternoon last time and I was barfing.

Good luck and baby dust to everyone trying. :) Think sticky BFPs.

Oh and I got a big dizzy spell yesterday. That's a little out of the ordinary.

in the 2ww now. Just inseminated last friday, which was CD16, and my OvaCue said that it would be the prime day to try. Then I got an Ovulation affirmed on CD18 by the monitor. So here's hoping that it took, and I'll be getting my BFP in a couple of weeks https://www.babyandbump.com/images/smilies/happydance2.gif

Hi I am new to this site but all of your messages have reassured me and helped my nerves. I am 10dpo and waiting to see if clomid has worked. This is my first time on 100mg of clomid after a year of being on triptorelin and 2 laperoscopies. I am having slight twinges, headaches, watery cm, not sleeping well and really sore boobs... all signs that I may be pregnant but hpk has shown negative. I know I shouldnt have tested early but the suspense is a nightmare!!

I hope you don't mind my joining you all. I am new to all this and I think I am 4dpo period due on 19th July but not sure how early to test what does everyone think, do you wait a few days after your period is due or test on the first day?

Hi Alexina I am also new to this site and wish you lots of luck as you wait to see if your pregnant. I have been a nightmare as I tested too early and it is showing BFNIf you get a sensitive test you can do the test 4 or 5 days before your period. Most people say wait till period is due but the suspense is a nightmare. Good luck :flower:

i had a d and c on july 14th. i know it is early, but we are trying again and striking while the iron is hot! i don't recommend this to anyone else though, it is just that it is too late for us as we bed already! so, maybe....

hi everyone im new to this site and new to the baby scene, i was wondering if any one could help me.... AF is ment to be in 3 days (6th) me and my partner have done everything by the book this month and i def ovulated. im not really having any signs apart from headaches and no cramping which is odd for me as AF is ment to be on its way... is there any other signs that i should be looking for that i really wouldn't be expecting of wounld't put down to being pregnant?????

Hi guys please help I am 11 days post ovulation and got a negative from a clear blue test this morning but am wondering if I could still be pregnant I am experiencing slightly stretchy mucus, dizzy spells, diarrhoea and woke up early this morning to a bloody nose??? Please can I have your thoughts
Hi,im new to this site and this is my 1st post,been obsessing over it for a couple of months now so i thought id join so i can share my stress lol.
I cant help you but im a simular situation,i tested with a frer at 11/12 dpo and got BFN but my AF is due today and hasnt arrived yet,iv had slight cramping the past week, diarrhoea,stretchy white CM and today i feel like iv got a head cold,tired and slightly stuffy nose,my bbs havnt hurt at all when they normally would before AF...im probably holding on to false hope. I hear bloody nose is a symptom tho so dont give up yet ..good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->