Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

well I hear and feel you Liz, I will be 35 on the 9th of oct. I start my injections next month. I am hoping to not have to of course lol. I have a week and a half till af is due and I was on a break month from clomid. I had a HSG this month, clear tube on right side. they say a nice fertile time can be during a break, after a HSG and frequent BD. I have also, decided that I am done obessing and will be greatful for what the Lord has in store for me and my family. I have an absolutely beautiful family 5 kids I know its easy for me to take it easy, but my husband only has our 2 year old and really desires one more. he deserves that because he has helped raise my 20, 18, 14, 12 year old with the love and strength only he has

I also had an HSG this month. Tubes clear and everything seemed perfect. The Dr. also said it was a great time to try bc tubes are clear etc etc Been w my husband for 15 years... and although we never really consciously tried before to get pregnant we never really took measures for it not to happen so one wonders..... sometimes I wish the Dr could pinpoint something actually wrong so we could fix it and move on...
well, at least w this bloating I know what looking pregnant looks like!!! ;-) Good luck this month and keep me posted. Lots of baby dust!!! I'm trying to relax and be positive but it's def easier said than done dear!!!!! :dohh::dohh:

DSCF0144.jpgDSCF0144.jpg these pics are a little old, but look guys how good God is

Attachments

• IMG_0812.jpg
    IMG_0812.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 3
Lovely dear!!! May all your wishes come true and you can give your DH another little miracle!!!

IMG_0483.jpgsorry doubled one but this is my 14 isnt these a cute bunch lol

[/ATTACH]I love this sharing wonderful pics of the family. I am married to a soldier as well. Your dog is a child, amd look at how young you are. you will have a baby before you know it you will turn around and be a grandma the first picture is my daughter with our adorable grandson the second is my loving hubby

Attachments

• me and hubby.jpg
    me and hubby.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1
  • jess and tre.jpg
    jess and tre.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 0
[/ATTACH]I love this sharing wonderful pics of the family. I am married to a soldier as well. Your dog is a child, amd look at how young you are. you will have a baby before you know it you will turn around and be a grandma the first picture is my daughter with our adorable grandson the second is my loving hubby

yaaay for military wives!!!! what branch are you? im a army wife. and thank you i hope i do!!! lol. shes pretty & the baby is ador! and i love the picture of you & your hubby, you both look young too! and your also very pretty!

TLB- im so sorry to hear that goodness next month just has to be better on this board
burns- those pics are the s*** fab

well im 6 dpo and as i learned in my research, my bbs are feeling a bitter still a twinge but progestrone needs to drop either for a implantation, or for AF who is due in 8 days. I am assuming next week I will either have early preggo cramos, or menses cramoing. LOOK OUT either way hubby bunny lol

TLB- im so sorry to hear that goodness next month just has to be better on this board
burns- those pics are the s*** fab

well im 6 dpo and as i learned in my research, my bbs are feeling a bitter still a twinge but progestrone needs to drop either for a implantation, or for AF who is due in 8 days. I am assuming next week I will either have early preggo cramos, or menses cramoing. LOOK OUT either way hubby bunny lol

thanks for the update on your symptoms. lol.

hey those were not symptoms, I am not symptom spotting lol oh also I am a caregiver for the elderly about to graduate w bachelors in counseling moving on to masters program ina few months

hey those were not symptoms, I am not symptom spotting lol oh also I am a caregiver for the elderly about to graduate w bachelors in counseling moving on to masters program ina few months

lol, i so read that wrong.. oops!

All those little symptoms have gone now! All I can do is wait... I'm now 10 days post o. got to wait for at least another 7 days! Sniff x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->