Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

okay so im on cd 50 today so i dont think that i ovulated yet even tho i did get two days of positive opks i think, THINK, they were positive because my urine was too dark, i dont know if that affects the result or not i did 2nd pee when testing but i did some research and according to my research i should actually ovulate around oct 4-14th somewhere in there and start my next period anytime from oct 14th-2nd of nov. im not too sure what to do!!! i would get a basal thermo but im already more if not halfway done with this cycle and i shouldnt temp this far into this cycle, UUUUGGGHHH im so f^*king annoyed with my cycles, why cant i be normal at my age.. :cry::cry::sad2: so if i dont start soon im going to go crazy. and i dont want to go see my doctor cause like i said before shes a birth control nazi & dont want anything to do dealing with me getting pregnant. :growlmad: shes the :devil: :finger:

I'm 13dpo today and have still been feeling alot of "pregnancy" symptoms. I guess tomorrow or Saturday is the day of truth.

My husband is so confident that I am, yet I am terrified at what the results may be.
I can't wait till Monday to know for sure.

have any of yall been on birth control for a long time? i was on implanon and my cycles are all over the place and i had it removed a year ago. :( im really starting to freak out i tried researching it and nothing came up besides girls that have irregular cycles or cant concieve at all. >:/

I'm 13dpo today and have still been feeling alot of "pregnancy" symptoms. I guess tomorrow or Saturday is the day of truth.

My husband is so confident that I am, yet I am terrified at what the results may be.
I can't wait till Monday to know for sure.

goodluck doll! hoping you get your :bfp: :thumbup:

Hi ladies :)

I am around one or two dpo! And this is my first time TTC'ing :) Feeling very happy to be here.

Blessings to you all!!!! :flower:

Strawberry- welsome and hope all goes smooth and fast
Hope- its looks like one of us will get a bfp, funny its someone new. I am so happy for you :dust:
Burns- I want to tell you that I got all screwed up after the depo shot, I had to go on birth control pills to line out my cycles. I the got pregnant the next month coming off the BC pills. That was in my younger years

Strawberry- welsome and hope all goes smooth and fast
Hope- its looks like one of us will get a bfp, funny its someone new. I am so happy for you :dust:
Burns- I want to tell you that I got all screwed up after the depo shot, I had to go on birth control pills to line out my cycles. I the got pregnant the next month coming off the BC pills. That was in my younger years

thats what i was thinking of doing when i found out i had irregular periods was trying the pill for a month or two and seeing if it helps regulate them. im going to change my doctor and see if the new one will help me figure out what i have wrong (tube block, pocs, etc.. or what ever).

Burns- here for you sweetheart

So I have had gobs of white gooey cm wth is that crap. Can I say eew

Burns- here for you sweetheart

So I have had gobs of white gooey cm wth is that crap. Can I say eew

LOL. ive had that before!! i dont know what its from i get it once a month its like pure white and it last about a day or two. no clue what its from tho.

TMI but ill remove the picture if anyone is offended by it but okay so i know i said id wait to test but i cant control myself. LOL! but anyways ive been since i woke up ive been drinking water & my pee is super light like the color of water and my ovulation test is light also as you can see, the test line is pretty dark for how light my pee is and i was wondering does your pee have to be a certain color of yellow for it to be a good positive or what? like should i get a super dark reading with my pee that light or no? like i dont know how to really explain it... :shrug::wacko::shrug:

Attachments

• DSCF1511.jpg
    DSCF1511.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 4
no baby that is defo a neg test though! it has to be as bright as the test strip anything less is neg regardless to how light your pee is. It coulf be climbing to a surge however; not knowing if you have pcos or not can mean that you are surging without releasing an egg

no baby that is defo a neg test though! it has to be as bright as the test strip anything less is neg regardless to how light your pee is. It coulf be climbing to a surge however; not knowing if you have pcos or not can mean that you are surging without releasing an egg

so the pee has to be bright or the test line has to be as bright as the control? o_O and i just made a doctors appointment for the 16th to get my body checked out & my periods. ill test in a few cause my pee will be darker.. but my pee was dark when i got my pass positives that why i wanted to see if your pee color affects your tests?

wow been gone and miss a lot!! so much to say.. haha but got 2 minutes because hubs is yelling. burns that's a def neg test. If O is coming its SUPER DARK and very noticeable. Sorry about the Af the few that got it... I am sitting here on cd8 and having no clue at all when I will ovulate.. anywhere from cd23 to cd38 I bought LOTS of ovulation test and HPT so I am just waiting it out.. I been praying nonstop that this is my month. 6 month anniversary of TTC would be an AMAZING PRESENT. FX for everyone.. one of us is bound to get a BFP VERY soon..

beach13.jpg

heres my wonderful little family last month at the beach!

me.jpg

and heres me few days ago taking a selfie for Fb.. haha lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"