Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Ninx- the symptoms you was feeling were not ever pregnancy symptoms, so they cant go away. Your body produces progestrone to prepare you for pregnancy. Just before you implant there is a dip, that why your temp dips. If you got pregnant then your progestrone will shoot back up and HCG will begin to produce, at that time your symptoms will quote, "come back". those will be true pregnancy symptoms. We are fooled by the pre progestrone symptoms which, cause fatigue, water retention, yucky tummy, mood swings and tender breast. I would test in a few days maybe you just implantated

Ninx- if that came off rude instead of reassuring im sorry, im meant it to help. I have been super tired

Ninx- the symptoms you was feeling were not ever pregnancy symptoms, so they cant go away. Your body produces progestrone to prepare you for pregnancy. Just before you implant there is a dip, that why your temp dips. If you got pregnant then your progestrone will shoot back up and HCG will begin to produce, at that time your symptoms will quote, "come back". those will be true pregnancy symptoms. We are fooled by the pre progestrone symptoms which, cause fatigue, water retention, yucky tummy, mood swings and tender breast. I would test in a few days maybe you just implantated

my mood swings, yucky tummy & fatigue keep coming & going and now when i lay on my back and try to suck in there is pressure on my stomach :/ but so far everything that ive been having is moods swings (like crazy, poor hubby lol), flutter pulls in my stomach, pinching near my ovaries (mainly above the left), backache, fatigue( also like crazy) & i can never seem to "get full" off anything i eat so i eat like a cow right now, and i pee every 1-3 hours. lol! im not sure what kind of thing is causing these "symptoms" but i know im not imagining them cause my hubby is pointing them out too.

burns how many dpo are you, and I am not saying your imagining them, I am saying that if you have not implantated then it could mean you have a healthy amount of progestrone this month. The incredible new to that is that if you conceived then you will be able to sustain the pregnancy. All I am saying is that once you implant your symptoms will jump cause of the surge and HCG hormone.

burns how many dpo are you, and I am not saying your imagining them, I am saying that if you have not implantated then it could mean you have a healthy amount of progestrone this month. The incredible new to that is that if you conceived then you will be able to sustain the pregnancy. All I am saying is that once you implant your symptoms will jump cause of the surge and HCG hormone.

im about 5 dpo, so tomorrow is 6. ;P

well lets pray that your body is aware that conception has taken place, or that there is an early implantation going on whoop whoop, I will be so excited when you can add a baby to the mix. It will make your dog, so happy to have the addition lol

well lets pray that your body is aware that conception has taken place, or that there is an early implantation going on whoop whoop, I will be so excited when you can add a baby to the mix. It will make your dog, so happy to have the addition lol

i hope!! ive been taking prenatals since i got off my period so i hoped that helped this cycle.! lol. ill keep yall updated, so far from what i know i should be starting from anytime tomorrow up to the 6th. so ill probably test on my birthday (7th), thatd be a amazing birthday present to myself!! :winkwink::thumbup::winkwink::happydance:

well i admire your will to wait on taking a test, I talked to my fertility doctor and they said they want me to test for the test few days I have a progestrone surge. It may, or may not mean anything, but we shall see

well i admire your will to wait on taking a test, I talked to my fertility doctor and they said they want me to test for the test few days I have a progestrone surge. It may, or may not mean anything, but we shall see

yeah im waiting a few to see if ill get any new symptoms before testing, i mean i have like 30 prego tests so it dont matter if i test now or not but no point in getting my hopes up over and over again. & GL! i hope its a positive for you! <3 :hugs:

I started this morning full on, crazy! Geesh…finally though so this confusing month can end! I called doc today to let them know menses started today. ugh…I’m sad but relieved to start fresh. She said cd21, we'll start heparin and prometrium pending antibody blood results. We should get our results hopefully Monday or Tuesday so fingers crossed for that. She said I can continue to track on the chart to confirm O this month since not being monitored with u/s, just meds near end of cycle after O. Said to start BD'ing every other day starting CD8 or 9 until after confirmed O. So that's basically what we've already been doing so that will be no different.

Oh don't worry. Knew it was a wishful/desperate feeling! But thought things don't feel like normal so even tho I know it's too early for symptoms is something going on that hasn't before (never been pregnant)! Oh well going to test next week over half way through my wait! (unless af arrives!) fingers crossed for those left waiting and for those who haven't this month best of luck for next month! X x

TTC- thankyou for the booster not testing at all til 14dpo you are brave and strong I cant wait to hear your results :) :BFP: please....wait so that means we're around the same dpo time frame im 11dpo today and refuse to test til the day AF suppose to come.. wish you the best of luck hun!!!!

MMC- you really helped me a lot with this information you researched gave me a clearer perspective on things and kind of made this month more helpful a lil :)

:Dust::dust::dust:: too all you ladies lets get it This Month please LORD!!

Well girl, i started today so maybe October is my month. Boo.

TTC- thankyou for the booster not testing at all til 14dpo you are brave and strong I cant wait to hear your results :) :BFP: please....wait so that means we're around the same dpo time frame im 11dpo today and refuse to test til the day AF suppose to come.. wish you the best of luck hun!!!!

MMC- you really helped me a lot with this information you researched gave me a clearer perspective on things and kind of made this month more helpful a lil :)

:Dust::dust::dust:: too all you ladies lets get it This Month please LORD!!

i don't expect a BFP but it would be awesome if it happened. I'm spotting quite a bit and cramping pretty good...which is kind of odd for me at this point in my cycle but whatever. My RE said to test Friday so that's why i'm doing it then. They are trying to get me on a monitored cycle as soon as i start cd#1.

SPOTTTING/ CRAMPING buddies, yaaaay us!!!! im spotting tooo with side cramps & flutters mid-adominal!!!! ;D well what i think is spotting but i think im too early (2-3 dpo) for spotting but there is blood streaks only when i wipe its kinda light but i can see it without it being close up. and my cm is dry so i think thats why its lightly smeared. ;P

S/C buddies for sure! Ugh. i hate it! and now AF is here full force so the cramping is really bad. good times...NOT! CD1 for me.

hello: I am new to the forum (although I've been obsessing over them for the last two weeks). Im also 35 and just did IUI on 9/11 & 9/12. unexplained infertility.
I have tested yesterday (swore to myself for the last time) and BFN. I have no major symptoms other than a strange pulling, very faint pain in the left side of my belly button that increases/decreases in intensity throughout the day. I am also abnormally tired (but this could be from the lovely prog supp I have to take. right now, slightly nauseaus and very erect nips. Do I still have hope? I go for my beta in two days. anyone has experienced similar symptoms and had a BFP after all?

Welcome Liz and good luck sweetie. I hope it's just too early to test for you.

LIZ-well all those symptoms are very good, but your right the light headedness could be from the prog suppliments, but the pulling symptoms can easily be implantation, so if you just implanted it could be another 72 hours before there is enough HCG to have a positive pregnancy test. Are you on sny fertility drugs in addotion to the prog and IUI?

Hi there! Yes, did 5 days of clomid then 2 shots of Follistim and Ovidrel... don't have the actual doses with me.... I'm trying to stay positive but idk... the nausea I had this afternoon is completely gone. ONly thing that still persists is that discomfort on the left side of my navel.... it's kinda high up though so idk if it'd be in fact could be implantation... praying it is. These meds have messed up with me so bad I'm not looking forward to another cycle. I am bloated beyond belief. Look as if I'm 4 months along... and let's not talk about the moodiness.. what can I say... DH has been very very patient :nope::nope:
but if it turns out to bfn i guess it's back to the drawing board... just hoping I could be BFP. These have been the longest two weeks of my life!!!!!!!

yeah, meds suck! i agree. hang in there! It'll be worth it to get your baby in the end!!! My hubby is super awesome and patient with me too when i feel like my head is spinning in circles like Linda Blair in Psycho! Aaaahhhh!!!

Thanks all for the good wishes. I got my Beta today and BFN.
To say I'm devastated is an understatement. we'll see next month. I'll try another round w IUI....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->