Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

These stupid shots and high progestrone is making me sick to my freaking stomach not cause I think I'm pregnant yet but cause all the hormones racing through my body is making me feel cruddy. I can now feel when I ovulate I mean when the follicle it self pops its so weird to feel it the doc was like really in tune women can

mmcheek- hang in there. it'll be over soon enough. :hugs: Then you can wait 2 weeks.

Many thanks for your reply.
How long have you been trying to conceive for now?
Yes I do have a short luteal phase. I ovulate on day 23 and normally start my period 12 days later. That pattern has been consistent since being off BC. Today was 12 days after ovulation and ovulation was Definitley on day23 confirmed with clearblue fertility monitor and ovulation sticks. So as I am 12 days post ov I guess this stretchy feeling could t be implantation?
Could you explain what you mean by having a short luteal phase would delay pregnancy yet result?
How far into your 2ww are you?
Thanks again!
Your implantation day may not have been till cd29 so maybe not enough hcg in urine yet. Beta blood test little more sensitive but you have to wait for results. I hope it works out for you.
We have been ttc for couple years but pcos. I would go 6 mos w no cycle before my old Dr would do anything. Started seeing RE last fall and he does not waste time :)
did clomid w hcg trigger this cycles. 5dpo and have faint + from left over injection in my system. It say bfp but I know its false. Frustrating. Should have waited at least a week lol.

These stupid shots and high progestrone is making me sick to my freaking stomach not cause I think I'm pregnant yet but cause all the hormones racing through my body is making me feel cruddy. I can now feel when I ovulate I mean when the follicle it self pops its so weird to feel it the doc was like really in tune women can
I hear ya. I was able to feel everything after trigger shot. And waiting for trigger to test out is torture. Every cramp/ twinge now I think is implantation. Never felt this before and its sadly prob all meds.

i didnt need the trigger shot, i ovulated on my own. doc says my prgestrone is on the high side and that is why i feel like this. hot flashes, sick to stomach, tired. i would know a pregnancy symptom if i was inside my own uterus looking around. i dont have to wait two weeks he said if i dont have a cycle my this sunday then i am preggo. i have no idea why its so short, but he seems to know his stuff. he said it would be to early test but no bleed then there is 99% chance baby would be on way. we shall see

i didnt need the trigger shot, i ovulated on my own. doc says my prgestrone is on the high side and that is why i feel like this. hot flashes, sick to stomach, tired. i would know a pregnancy symptom if i was inside my own uterus looking around. i dont have to wait two weeks he said if i dont have a cycle my this sunday then i am preggo. i have no idea why its so short, but he seems to know his stuff. he said it would be to early test but no bleed then there is 99% chance baby would be on way. we shall see[/Q
I hope if these crappy feelings have to continue that its morning sickness and pg fatigue. Keep us posted. Hope af doesn't show her ugly face this weekend.

Thankyou to all who have responded to me.
Got a temperature drop this morning ��
I had a really good feeling this month but obviously I was wrong. How do I get over the upset today how does everyone else cope the day af arrives?
Feeling depressed ��

m to4 days left coe on this weekend
Natashak- could it be implantatio dip?

It was strange but fine! Had to put on a band aid because I was bleeding a little and didn't want to get it on my work clothes. DH did a good job. He'll do better after getting used to it. I'm excited to have the first dose in me. Now I'm ready to take my prometrium tonight. I'm so weird. :)

Well i suppose this is how i'll be talking in the next few days instead of so excited about it all. He, he...sorry you feel like that. Hang in there! It will all be worth it in the end! :hugs:

Hey ladies - it's beena while. DH and i had the best chance this month - four days in a row together.... entering TWW. HUGE O pains yesterday and day before. Sore boobs now - hoping for some strong temps and cross hairs soon!

i didnt need the trigger shot, i ovulated on my own. doc says my prgestrone is on the high side and that is why i feel like this. hot flashes, sick to stomach, tired. i would know a pregnancy symptom if i was inside my own uterus looking around. i dont have to wait two weeks he said if i dont have a cycle my this sunday then i am preggo. i have no idea why its so short, but he seems to know his stuff. he said it would be to early test but no bleed then there is 99% chance baby would be on way. we shall see

Wow, that would be so exciting to hear that! Good luck mmcheek!!! :hugs:

Thankyou to all who have responded to me.
Got a temperature drop this morning ��
I had a really good feeling this month but obviously I was wrong. How do I get over the upset today how does everyone else cope the day af arrives?
Feeling depressed ��

Ugh, sorry Natashak! The day AF arrives for me i always drink it away...less pain that way. :-/

i could be having AF symptoms migrane and some pretty hard cramps today :(

finally got my blood test, i get my results tomorrow!:) red blood earlier, no cramps, eggwhite & small brown discharge when i got home( so 2 hours after getting red blood). took two ovulation tests & both negative( took them cause of the clear discharge). pulling in my lower abdominal. WHOOOOOOHOOOO! im in such a cheerful mood right now. lol.

finally got my blood test, i get my results tomorrow!:) red blood earlier, no cramps, eggwhite & small brown discharge when i got home( so 2 hours after getting red blood). took two ovulation tests & both negative( took them cause of the clear discharge). pulling in my lower abdominal. WHOOOOOOHOOOO! im in such a cheerful mood right now. lol.

Keep us posted. I hope its good news:flower:

ugh! 5dpo and going crazy. We had a pre pregnancy apt today w OB and wasn't able to see anything other than I ovulated..
Been having slight cramping, moody, tired. Im praying we get our bfp in the next few days.

Keep us posted. I hope its good news:flower:

thanks love! i will! :D <3

Hey ladies - it's beena while. DH and i had the best chance this month - four days in a row together.... entering TWW. HUGE O pains yesterday and day before. Sore boobs now - hoping for some strong temps and cross hairs soon!

Woohoo, good luck Vivian! Looks like you O'd girl, just need that temp to be up again tomorrow. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->