Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Haha twice is a a normal day like today we was kid free and we was driving well, Ga has lots of off roads so maybe this baby will be conceived on the back of a truck bed lol just saying

Any telltale signs of early pregnancy you swear by?
Had my first iui today....clomid days 3-7....3 fat follies...ovidrel 2 days prior...donor sperm, 16 million, with good motility...now the longest two weeks ever? Any advice? :flower:
:dust:

oooh, all sounds very exciting! Good luck sweetie! :dust:

SSSTTTOOORRRY TIME!
okay so last night i had this dream that i was prego and that i gave birth to a cat and i was so pissed so i got prego again(5 mins later after giving birth to the cat) then i gave birth again to a human baby. LOL! it was so fucking creepy i woke up in a panic and was looking around the room. LOLOLOLOL dying.

i had a dream once i was pregnant with a butterfly at least a cat is something you can actually care for lol but a butterfly

haha that's funny and a great thing too I may add.. If I was kid free more I would be too.. but with my DH and I having no parents or family that's next to impossible. FX for you MMcheek. I didn't even O yet so its whatever here I go with the waiting game again.

I'm 9-10 dpo today. resisting poas but it's hard. Might cave tonight. fx for a BFP. :winkwink:

Don't cross your legs or u won't get preggo look we need a BFP in here

Hi all
I'm new to this forum so thought I would say hi.
Been ttc since may with no luck. Currently in my 2ww. Today was meant to be the day of AF but not showed. Extremely anxious. Bfn today on first reponse. My bbt was still above cover line this morning. Had achy/stretching feeling in lower stomach below belly button since yesterday. Different to normal menstrual cramps. From your experience can pregnancy tests sometimes take a few days after af to show bfp? It's justs bbt normally shoots way down day before AF and it was still high this morning and this stretching in my tummy is different to normal menstrual cramps. Could I be pregnant?
Wishing you all lots of luck during your 2ww ��

Hi all
Been ttc since may with no luck. Currently in my 2ww. Today was meant to be the day of AF but not showed. Extremely anxious. Bfn today on first reponse. My bbt was still above cover line this morning. Had achy/stretching feeling in lower stomach below belly button since yesterday. Different to normal menstrual cramps. From your experience can pregnancy tests sometimes take a few days after af to show bfp? It's justs bbt normally shoots way down day before AF and it was still high this morning and this stretching in my tummy is different to normal menstrual cramps. Could I be pregnant?

I have been ttc for a long time, but not charting long, and just started my TWW too:wacko:
FR is usually pretty good at early detection, but everyone is different. If your luteul phase is short, you could ovulate closer to AF than mid-cycle. This could mean conception day was closer to when AF would start and may delay a good hcg reading for a pg test. The stretchy feeling could be implantation and hcg doesn't normally start to rise until after. Sadly, our bodies do like to play tricks on us. Stay positive and keep poas and I hope you get BFP! :dust:

Many thanks for your reply.
How long have you been trying to conceive for now?
Yes I do have a short luteal phase. I ovulate on day 23 and normally start my period 12 days later. That pattern has been consistent since being off BC. Today was 12 days after ovulation and ovulation was Definitley on day23 confirmed with clearblue fertility monitor and ovulation sticks. So as I am 12 days post ov I guess this stretchy feeling could t be implantation?
Could you explain what you mean by having a short luteal phase would delay pregnancy yet result?
How far into your 2ww are you?
Thanks again!

Hi all

my friend just found out yesterday she was pregnant, she didnt want to tell me cause she wasnt trying and me & my husband are ttc. and she said shes been eating a lot, headaches and cramps from hell.

POS OPK today!! so tomorrow prob another POS and then thurs day of O.

TLB when are you testing for sure? FX

and yes we need a BFP on here so bad.. I been here since June and I think theres been 2.

Hi all

Welcome Natashak! Best of luck honey. Sounds very very promising!!! :)

POS OPK today!! so tomorrow prob another POS and then thurs day of O.

TLB when are you testing for sure? FX

and yes we need a BFP on here so bad.. I been here since June and I think theres been 2.

Woohoo on the POS OPK!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: :dust: :dust: :dust:

our heparin shots beginning tomorrow morning (cd21, 8dpo)!!! FX'd we conceive our first heparin cycle! I start my 200 mg progesterone tomorrow night. We sure know how to have fun at our house! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->