Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

sooo the brown discharge/spotting stopped, i think.. lol. i just went to the bathroom and there was pink watery discharge, maybe IB? i dont have cramps or anything but im having pulling still in my lower abdominal/stomach. :p lets hope i get some testing done on wednesday & af stays away! ill keep yall updated if it gets darker/heavier or anything:)

my hubby and I have sex all the time lol including last night today 2 times, I only have this month and next to get a reaction then the RE is done helping me if I dont produce more then one egg. he said I can do that on my own. we are getting to the point where if we dont get preggo real soon we are done

UGGGH!!!!!! stil no af, day 9 of brown discharge took a frer it was negative, opk negative. WHAT THE HELL!>?!?!?! ugggh i like cant even deal.. :l im cd 66 of reg 41 day cycle. im not even fucking sure anymore if i ovulated even tho i got positive opks 2 days (sept 21 & 22) bd'd on sept 18,19,20,22,23. im so frustrated. on wenesday i see my doctor for my periods hopefully she can induce me to start my period or induce ovulation some magical way im like on my deathbed right now waiting to start or get a positive. D: D: D: :cry::sad2:

I'm so sorry burns. How frustrating! Just try to hang in there girl!!! :hugs:

I am so confused as to when I ovulated. I had 2 positive opks, the first one was on CD 17 and the second on CD 18. I then tested again later on CD 18 and it was negative. Unfortunately, I can't seem to keep up with temping, so I do not chart. When did I ovulate and how many DPO's am I?

Here's my info:

CD 1 - 9/18
CD 17 - 10/4 - first positive opk
CD 18 - 10/5 - second positive opk
CD 18 - Later that day - negative opk

I have a 30 cycle, so my next expected visit from AF is 10/18.

Thanks to anyone that can help! :)

Someone- it's hard to tell without the temperature to pinpoint ovulation. There is a blood test for progesterone levels but not sure how much help that would be as it would tell the dr that you did ovulate (or not) but I don't know if the levels would indicate anything about how many dpo.

Thank you for the response. I just have no clue when to test. :( I had a CD 21 progesterone test done on 10/8 and results were 10. She said it was consistent with ovulation, but looking at what you said and telling you this, doesn't seem like it pinpoints my DPO's any better. :( Guess I'll just have to wait and see! Thanks again!!

I am so confused as to when I ovulated. I had 2 positive opks, the first one was on CD 17 and the second on CD 18. I then tested again later on CD 18 and it was negative. Unfortunately, I can't seem to keep up with temping, so I do not chart. When did I ovulate and how many DPO's am I?

Here's my info:

CD 1 - 9/18

that happened to me too this cycle! i got my first + opk on the 21st then again on the 22nd then on the 23rd got a - and had brown discharge these past 9 days and today i got very light pink discharge with a little pink but only when i wipe theres none on my pad ;P

Someone- I would test on the day you're due for AF, or the day after she's due. Unless you are one of these people who like to test and don't mind seeing bfns.

The opk is just to detect a surge that surge to release the egg may have left later the 2nd day or urine was diluted either way usually 12 to 48 hrs after the surge has been detected you will most likely o

ugh 3 days left till the doctors.. im so impatient.. LOL :/ but on the bright side im still pink but now its only when i check my cervix & its very little so maybe im now finally done!:)

Hello everyone! So here's my story. I'll try to keep it short and sweet. Went about 4 months without a period because of stress. Finally was stress free and started having month to month periods in May. This month a was due around the 5th but that didn't happen. Instead I got a few "symptoms" starting around the 7th.
-slight cramping on and off every other day
-twinges around my cervical area
-white cm, feeling a lot more "wet" at random times during the day
-slightly tender breasts(they only bother me if a bump them or touch them)
-temp usually in the upper 97's but took it for the first time today and it was in the upper 98's. not sure how long its been like that.
-Been getting daily headaches
-Usually BM's about every 2-3 days... lately I've been getting stomach cramps right after meals and going within half an hour.

I'm so anxious that I've been testing every morning and I'm still getting BFN's at about 8 days late. :/ Could be all in my head but something just feels different.

Kc- I suggest blood test to check beta and maybe urine test at the dr to confirm.

someone- I would guess you ovulated cd17-18 so that's how many DPO I would estimate you to be! Hope that helps!!

welcome KC and hang in there unfortunately it takes time to get your answer and that's what we are all here for to support you along the way

mmcheek- dang girl you go. I cant even barely find the time to BD once I am praying for you to get your BFP. What month are you done TTC? DH said he was getting vasectomy in Jan but I am not sure how I feel about it. Part of me is OK with it and other it bothers me. I dunno but its SOO nice to be done with diapers and packing DB and stuff. Time will tell I guess.

Deafgal- welcome chicy. Your still in a 2ww but just to O not test and that's good with us :)

about me- cd25 and got a neg OPK yesterday which totally bummed me out. They were much darker last week then now so im confused. Btw since BCP cycles are still not regular. I am DTD daily cause or least every other day because I will NOT miss this O. I temp but when I sleep in later its always higher? anyone no why it does that? ex. I wake up by 7 am weekdays and weekends at 830 and FF gives me the clear dot rather than the solid dot.???

So I'm not crazy? Having symptoms start A WEEK AFTER a missed period isn't completely rare? My breasts just started to get sore yesterday, and they still barely hurt, but l was due around 8 days ago.

Here's my info:

CD 1 - 9/18

You most likely O’d on the 5th or 6th so that would put you at 8 or 9dpo today roughly, but no way to pinpoint for sure without temping. Good luck girl!!! :dust:

Any telltale signs of early pregnancy you swear by?
Had my first iui today....clomid days 3-7....3 fat follies...ovidrel 2 days prior...donor sperm, 16 million, with good motility...now the longest two weeks ever? Any advice? :flower:
:dust:

Not being smart a positive test lol then tiredness was always mine

Loving- prolly real soon like next month if I only make one egg on medicine. This process sucks. I loving dtd prolly way more than hubby, personal issues, but I think he likes it! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->