Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

CD1 for me today...AF started with a vengeance. :-( Oh well. New cycle...new hope. Got my schedule for this next cycle of when to take meds and come in for u/s and got some filled tonight so i'm ready. Bring it on. :happydance:

Sorry AF came. I feel sad for you.
I am sure you'll be more lucky in the end of this year.
You are on progesterone, why did you get AF? I have to quit it, in order to get my period.

Thanks dov. Yep, i thought i would have problems getting AF on time too with being on the progesterone but i didn't. i was only like 1 day later this time than normal. I'm glad it was like that though. Hopefully this monthy is like that too but hopefully no AF at the end. :)

Hi Ice!!! Woohoo, can't wait to find out your baby's sex. How awesome will that be? :) I'm glad to hear your nauseau went away but that stinks the heartburn kicked in. i've never had heartburn before but i heard it can be pretty bad during pregnancy. and you can't really take anything for it either, can you? I would HOPE you have a bump by now. Normally you can see a bump on people that are smaller to begin with. i want to see that bump! post a pic!

Well it's only me having to do stuff because it's my blood that's really the problem. and since i carry the baby in my body, i have to do the crap. oh well. it's fine. as long as we have success soon, i won't resent hubby. He, he...he's taking a vitamin so that's something i guess. :)

Oh yes i'm so excited about it, i really hope that baby isn't going to be too shy :) Heartburn can be BAD, felt like a fire in my chest and throat..crazy lol. I guess there's some natural things for it that might help, but i didn't take anything. I was just thinking that i've to suck it up, this is nothing compare to labor :haha: I will post a bump pic as soon as i take it ;)

Oh yeah that makes sense that you have to do the most then. Dh takes vitamins and don't forget he sends his warriors to catch that eggy :haha:

i hope baby's not too shy too. the rest of us need to know! He, he...

Yeah, i guess he does the main job by sending the troops out, huh? He, he... :haha:

Ice did you check cp when ttc

Yes i did, i checked CP once a day, everyday at the same time. And i checked my CM all day because i had times where it was creamy all day and then TMI during the bm i noticed ewmc just this once and that was the day i O'd and almost missed my O.

ttcbabyisom - Sorry that AF showed up :grr: Let your new cycle be the lucky one ;)

12dpo today and BFN
5-6 days till my AF. Hoping it was too early.
I am taking it less stressful than my hubby. He wants to quit IVF. He can't handle this any more....
On the other hand He thinks that this test was the cheapest in the store, and the worst one.
Motto of the day: LoL and blame the test.I
It does pick up 25 sensitivity. But it states the best results on the day of missed period.

Anybody else testing this weekend or next week?

Ice- did you continue checking after o to see if was rising?

When i first started checking my cp then i did it the whole cycle, everyday. But later on i felt that after O cp checking was pointless. So after my temps confirmed my O, i stopped checking. I know many women say that you can tell by your cp if you become pregnant or not but i don't think it's really true. I have checked my cp before i had to get my AF but it was different in every cycle. One cycle it was low right before the period and next cycle it was very high right before the period.
The same goes for the symptoms you get after you O, it's just your hormones that give you all kind of symptoms, the only things that really can tell you, you are pregnant are late AF with high temps and positive pregnancy test. So just check it until your O to make sure you don't miss it and then just sit back, relax and let the nature do the work :)

Well ladies, I think I'm out. The light bleeding I had must have been my period. Weird!! I took a test today and it was negative. I am 9 days late of when my normal period should have started.

Since I had such a wacky cycle, I have no idea when I am supposed to ovulate next. I think its some time next week?? So DH and i are going to have fun BDing till i find out if i get my BFP next month.

I think Im going to refrain from symptom spotting and just see how it goes.
Good Luck to you all. I hope you get your BFPs very soon.

okay so this is my chart from ff is it possible to ovulate the next day after your period!? my sister is prego now and she got prego on her period cause she ovulated during it. if so im baaaaaaaack! :D <3 & POSITIVE OPK!!!!!!!!!!! GAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

**UPDATE** i had to redo my chart cause i entered the wrong temp then what i put on my phone so i got a positive opk today so i SHOULD ovulate tomorrow.! :D :D :D :D

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCF1615.jpg
    DSCF1615.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 0
feeling real sick off nd on like I have spent the night b4 drinking

12dpo today and BFN
5-6 days till my AF. Hoping it was too early.
I am taking it less stressful than my hubby. He wants to quit IVF. He can't handle this any more....
On the other hand He thinks that this test was the cheapest in the store, and the worst one.
Motto of the day: LoL and blame the test.I
It does pick up 25 sensitivity. But it states the best results on the day of missed period.

Anybody else testing this weekend or next week?

Good luck lady. You're still in there and your chart still looks good. :hugs:

Well ladies, I think I'm out. The light bleeding I had must have been my period. Weird!! I took a test today and it was negative. I am 9 days late of when my normal period should have started.

Since I had such a wacky cycle, I have no idea when I am supposed to ovulate next. I think its some time next week?? So DH and i are going to have fun BDing till i find out if i get my BFP next month.

I think Im going to refrain from symptom spotting and just see how it goes.
Good Luck to you all. I hope you get your BFPs very soon.

Sorry hun and good luck to you too sweetie. Less stress approach is best! Have fun!

okay so this is my chart from ff is it possible to ovulate the next day after your period!? my sister is prego now and she got prego on her period cause she ovulated during it. if so im baaaaaaaack! :D <3 & POSITIVE OPK!!!!!!!!!!! GAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

Wow, that's crazy! It sure does look like ovulation with that positive opk and temp shift! Wow! Good luck!!! :happydance:

Wow, that's crazy! It sure does look like ovulation with that positive opk and temp shift! Wow! Good luck!!! :happydance:

since i got a positive opk im going to try to bd tonight just in case. but i already bd on the 21st & 25th not thinking id ovulate this fast and early! :D but it shows i ovulated on the 24th.

So tested today with a bfn but not fmu, I tested today bc for the last few days I been feeling hung over nauseous, and tired. I am so crabby everyone is under my skin. I feel so sick I don't want to go to work, my cervix are rising a lil each day and soft. Cm is clear with a little lotiony like some. Bbs started feeling a lil tingly, but just started feeling this way yesterday nothing till then loads of cramps last week especially Thursday which was 10 dpo. A little strange thing is pressure feeling right around the ovary area. Idk what's that about. Remember that o was confirmed by scan 13 days ago but seems like I would test positive by now :( if I was preggo

So tested today with a bfn but not fmu, I tested today bc for the last few days I been feeling hung over nauseous, and tired. I am so crabby everyone is under my skin. I feel so sick I don't want to go to work, my cervix are rising a lil each day and soft. Cm is clear with a little lotiony like some. Bbs started feeling a lil tingly, but just started feeling this way yesterday nothing till then loads of cramps last week especially Thursday which was 10 dpo. A little strange thing is pressure feeling right around the ovary area. Idk what's that about. Remember that o was confirmed by scan 13 days ago but seems like I would test positive by now :( if I was preggo

i dont think so cause most girls get loads of cramps and creamy lotion and dont test positive till they are a week late but idk i hope you are tho!!!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->