Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi guys, I'm new here... just to sum up, I'm day 36 of this cycle, with some spotting and one day of random bleeding in the morning, but temps never went down so I am just waiting for the shoe to drop... BFN on day 32 and 34 - avg cycle is around 32 days, but I've had as long as 34 recently and as long as 40 in the past. I haven't been tracking long enough to know my cycle super well, thinking I ovulated around day 16=17 this time but not sure, DTD day 18.

Anyway, gonna try to wait out this week without testing and see what happens but I'm going crrrrazy.

can someone check out my chart. does it look good to you? ive never temped before so im not sure. lol. positive opk yesterday, negative today.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 4
Hi guys, I'm new here... just to sum up, I'm day 36 of this cycle, with some spotting and one day of random bleeding in the morning, but temps never went down so I am just waiting for the shoe to drop... BFN on day 32 and 34 - avg cycle is around 32 days, but I've had as long as 34 recently and as long as 40 in the past. I haven't been tracking long enough to know my cycle super well, thinking I ovulated around day 16=17 this time but not sure, DTD day 18.

Anyway, gonna try to wait out this week without testing and see what happens but I'm going crrrrazy.

Welcome biscuitgal and good luck sweetie!!! :dust:

can someone check out my chart. does it look good to you? ive never temped before so im not sure. lol. positive opk yesterday, negative today.

So i guess you didn't O early like you thought. Strange temps. This latest chart looks like you O'd yesterday, Sunday. As long as your next two temps stay high, you will get crosshairs again. You should put this in your siggy. Good luck honey! :dust:

So i guess you didn't O early like you thought. Strange temps. This latest chart looks like you O'd yesterday, Sunday. As long as your next two temps stay high, you will get crosshairs again. You should put this in your siggy. Good luck honey! :dust:

thank you! and yeah i was off by a day or two from what i thought, but i still o'd very early compared to when i thought i would. lol. how do i do that? i cant figure that out. lol.

I have in years all stupid morning, I'm so upset the Dumb ass doctor said well if no period by day 14 there is a 90% chance of conception! You developed a healthy egg and ovulation was confirmed blah blah then why since I cramped so bad Thursday would I not have a positive test. It's Monday and no sign of my period but almost everyone I have read has gotten there bfp by 14 days so I guess it's just my stupid body. I swore I wouldn't allow myself to get upset. I do give up!

I have in years all stupid morning, I'm so upset the Dumb ass doctor said well if no period by day 14 there is a 90% chance of conception! You developed a healthy egg and ovulation was confirmed blah blah then why since I cramped so bad Thursday would I not have a positive test. It's Monday and no sign of my period but almost everyone I have read has gotten there bfp by 14 days so I guess it's just my stupid body. I swore I wouldn't allow myself to get upset. I do give up!

your body probably isnt producing enough hcg yet, every girl is different. <3 :hugs:

thank you! and yeah i was off by a day or two from what i thought, but i still o'd very early compared to when i thought i would. lol. how do i do that? i cant figure that out. lol.

Go to FF
Sharing
Get Code
copy and paste link to your signature
User cp
Edit signature

You can paste the thumbnail or just the link so we can stalk it daily. :)

Well my cervix are still high and soft but feeling crampy/ sore on both sides next to pelvic bone and crampy in lower back no typical of my periods but prolly means AF is coming which would be why I'm testing negative. My stomach has been gurgling so loud and I believe I'm bloated now. I pretty sure that at 14 dpo your range is from 20-48 so the likely hood of not having at least a faint positive is pretty slim

Well my cervix are still high and soft but feeling crampy/ sore on both sides next to pelvic bone and crampy in lower back no typical of my periods but prolly means AF is coming which would be why I'm testing negative. My stomach has been gurgling so loud and I believe I'm bloated now. I pretty sure that at 14 dpo your range is from 20-48 so the likely hood of not having at least a faint positive is pretty slim

hmmm, isnt that good tho if its high & soft or does it have to be high and soft? it all sounds good to me tho. but idk. :/

I feel like it means I'm going nuts I would expect that if I were to be pregnant it would be positive however; I am cramping now so I guess my doc hit it on the head and ill start sometime today

I will report back if there is a miracle if not ill see you in my next and last tww :) GL all of my goodness there has to be a darn positive rel soon. Owt

I will report back if there is a miracle if not ill see you in my next and last tww :) GL all of my goodness there has to be a darn positive rel soon. Owt

my friend and sister had period cramps before their BFP's so you should get one soon if you dont start!!!!! just sayin!!! :D keep us posted love! <3 :hugs:

my chart seems to be going up good in temp im going to wait awhile tho till i actually test, ill probably wait till our one year anniversary of marriage then take a test then cause itll be the 13th and ill be like a good 18-20 dpo.

but if my FF is right im 2 dpo..
so symptoms so far are;
sore boobs,
fagtiue (im now taking like 2 naps a day),
increase hunger &
increase in smell.

my chart seems to be going up good in temp im going to wait awhile tho till i actually test, ill probably wait till our one year anniversary of marriage then take a test then cause itll be the 13th and ill be like a good 18-20 dpo.

but if my FF is right im 2 dpo..
so symptoms so far are;
sore boobs,
fagtiue (im now taking like 2 naps a day),
increase hunger &
increase in smell.

It's very early for pg symptoms, unless you ov'd earlier than you think you did. But FF would have given you crosshairs. It will do soon though, I think. Keep temping!

Symptoms right after ovulation are due to the increase in progesterone, not pg, at least not yet. So, try not to symptom spot too early. The symptoms you get after 5-6DPO are the ones that are more likely to be pregnancy symptoms (it takes the egg 5 days after ov to get out of your tubes, on average, and then it can implant anywhere from 6-12DPO).

But, it sounds like you've got a really good progesterone jump from ov and I'm hoping that this is a great sign for you! Maybe more progesterone = fertilized egg. I hope those symptoms keep going and you get your BFP when you decide to test!

Good luck! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->