Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

This is my first ever 2ww and I wondered if the pulling pains I'm feeling in my pelvis could be pregnancy or pms cramps..they feel much lower and different than before but I feel like I'm also turning into a crazy lady noticing every single body feeling possible. I'm 11dpo and would expect af friday

i changed my avatar! It's now my face. Just in case you are confused, i was this one before:

i still believe in miracles.jpg

my chart seems to be going up good in temp im going to wait awhile tho till i actually test, ill probably wait till our one year anniversary of marriage then take a test then cause itll be the 13th and ill be like a good 18-20 dpo.

but if my FF is right im 2 dpo..
so symptoms so far are;
sore boobs,
fagtiue (im now taking like 2 naps a day),
increase hunger &
increase in smell.

It's very early for pg symptoms, unless you ov'd earlier than you think you did. But FF would have given you crosshairs. It will do soon though, I think. Keep temping!

Symptoms right after ovulation are due to the increase in progesterone, not pg, at least not yet. So, try not to symptom spot too early. The symptoms you get after 5-6DPO are the ones that are more likely to be pregnancy symptoms (it takes the egg 5 days after ov to get out of your tubes, on average, and then it can implant anywhere from 6-12DPO).

But, it sounds like you've got a really good progesterone jump from ov and I'm hoping that this is a great sign for you! Maybe more progesterone = fertilized egg. I hope those symptoms keep going and you get your BFP when you decide to test!

Good luck! :dust:

Ella is right on the money Burns. Good luck sweetie!

This is my first ever 2ww and I wondered if the pulling pains I'm feeling in my pelvis could be pregnancy or pms cramps..they feel much lower and different than before but I feel like I'm also turning into a crazy lady noticing every single body feeling possible. I'm 11dpo and would expect af friday

Good luck to you sweetie. I hope it ends in a BFP for you! :dust:

my chart seems to be going up good in temp im going to wait awhile tho till i actually test, ill probably wait till our one year anniversary of marriage then take a test then cause itll be the 13th and ill be like a good 18-20 dpo.

so symptoms so far are;
sore boobs,
increase hunger &
increase in smell.

It's very early for pg symptoms, unless you ov'd earlier than you think you did. But FF would have given you crosshairs. It will do soon though, I think. Keep temping!

Symptoms right after ovulation are due to the increase in progesterone, not pg, at least not yet. So, try not to symptom spot too early. The symptoms you get after 5-6DPO are the ones that are more likely to be pregnancy symptoms (it takes the egg 5 days after ov to get out of your tubes, on average, and then it can implant anywhere from 6-12DPO).

But, it sounds like you've got a really good progesterone jump from ov and I'm hoping that this is a great sign for you! Maybe more progesterone = fertilized egg. I hope those symptoms keep going and you get your BFP when you decide to test!

Ella is right on the money Burns. Good luck sweetie!

well i did have cross hairs but i temped late where the spike is so i should probably go back and do the math and actually fix it i just havent yet but i did get a positive opk the last one i took was the last day of my mense which was obviously neg.

so symptoms so far are;
sore boobs,
increase hunger &
increase in smell.

yeah i highly doubt its prego yet since im only like 2 dpo. lol. im waiting till our one year marriage to test. that way my husband is at work & i can surprise him if its positive. lol. thank you i hope you do too!!! :D

its been a long time, everyone. I think DH may have got me! AF due tomorrow with no signs. :O I am so nervous, I don't want the disappointment. And last yr this time I had my first loss. DH & I have been ttc for 2yrs now. Crap wish I could sleep. Silly heart palpitations time for bed geezz.

I am new to this forum. I would like to say hi to everyone and I am currently in the 2ww. I had 2 8 cell embryos Grade A transferred on October 25,2013. I am 5dp3dt. I am sorry to hear about your negative 20yearslater :hugs: This is my 2nd ivf this year. I don't know how to post my signature but I will learn soon.

Hi Ladies, do you mind if I join this thread? I am hoping someone can listen to me this morning, am going a little bit bonkers. My husband and I are TTC (first month) after a miscarriage one year ago. I have two children, both by c-section. This will be my first with my husband and we are both excited to try again. I haven't ever had a problem getting pregnant, I sort of always thought it was something I was good at lol. When I had the miscarriage last year, I was so confused, didn't understand why it happened to me. I came to terms with the fact that it wasn't meant to be and next time, it would work! I got my positive OPK (I love that smiley face lol) last Monday morning at 6 am, as soon as I got up. I should have ovulated anytime Monday or Tuesday I am guessing. This past Sunday, I started pink spotting, I thought maybe it was implantation but was only 7 DPO. Monday I had light spotting, very light pink. I had the same with my 6 year old, and 5 days later I got a BFP. Then yesterday morning, spotting turned to bright red and there were small drops when I went to the washroom (TMI sorry), my heart sank. I know bright red is not a good sign. Today, I am still spotting bright/brown. This is not my period, I am bang on every month and I am not due until next Monday. I am only using a light tampon and its not by any means soaking it. I have zero pregnancy symptoms, I feel like I have my usual pms cranky/emotional symptoms lol. It's way too early for a test, I have never gotten a BFP before my period is due. It's actually usually the day after. I am not sure what is going on, has anyone had anything similar? I have been consistently spotting since Sunday, not bleeding, just spotting. It seems to be a bit more in the morning when I wake up and use the washroom then the rest of the day it's sporatic. My period is always spotting the first day and then a nightmare the next day until the end of day two where it tapers off. I keep waiting to see a big flood but nothing. I have had mild cramping since Sunday as well. I am convinced this is implantation and something is going wrong during it :(. Anyone out there with any advice?

I have no advice, but it sounds similar to what I've gone through this month. The spotting lasted around a week, and then just stopped. One day was slightly more bleeding and I thought I was starting but it stopped by later in the day. Now I'm 5 days late and no spotting for longer than that. o_O So I dunno what's going on. I tested last Saturday, gonna test again this Friday.

It's really strange. It just seems to coincidental that on our first month of trying again I would be this irregular, I know in my gut something is up.

Why do people's body go nutso as soon as the start trying to have a baby on two shots now one in a.m one in p.m

Still no AF! WTH??? Hello, where are you? If your coming hit me already - if not let me puke and be done with it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->