Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Congrats to the positive!!!!!
Zebedi- if your 9 dpo and having true pregnancy symptoms you can prolly test tomorrow fmu but its best to wait till 14 dpo

I want to test now!! but i wont :nope: this waiting is so hard. I will most probs wait until wed when im 11 dpo and then test. I have a docs appt on Weds, he is suppose to be starting me on clomid and metformin as i have PCOS. I just feel positive that this month is my month. Its so heart breaking seeing a :bfn: every month.

Zebedi- if your 9 dpo and having true pregnancy symptoms you can prolly test tomorrow fmu but its best to wait till 14 dpo

I want to test now!! but i wont :nope: this waiting is so hard. I will most probs wait until wed when im 11 dpo and then test. I have a docs appt on Weds, he is suppose to be starting me on clomid and metformin as i have PCOS. I just feel positive that this month is my month. Its so heart breaking seeing a :bfn: every month.

Your so controlled, I have tested yesterday and this morning and I am 10dpo today, I just can't help it :blush: I will be holing off testing now till at least Thursday so the I will be 13dpo, a much better chance.

I sympathise with you, I don't have pcos but have been tested as that was why my doc thought it was taking so long, went for test's and everything came back normal. It's a great result but just makes it more confusing as to why we haven't conceived yet :wacko: DH and I have been ttc for 23months now, feeling positive for this month but we shall see.

Your so controlled, I have tested yesterday and this morning and I am 10dpo today, I just can't help it :blush: I will be holing off testing now till at least Thursday so the I will be 13dpo, a much better chance.

I sympathise with you, I don't have pcos but have been tested as that was why my doc thought it was taking so long, went for test's and everything came back normal. It's a great result but just makes it more confusing as to why we haven't conceived yet :wacko: DH and I have been ttc for 23months now, feeling positive for this month but we shall see.

Just remember your not out till the witch arrives!
I'm not that controlled honestly. i popped out on my lunch break and brough a FRER but have promised myself i will not use it yet... I'm now hearing voices in my head telling me to go for a pee!!!

I totally understand what you mean, all your tests coming back clear and still not conceiving must be really hard. I'm sending lots of baby dust your way. :dust:

Yay the cheapie dollar tree ones are for the weak moments FRER is for the I thought I saw a line on the others

Thanks ttcbabyisom, its nice to know there are ppl to talk to who know what your going through.

So today i think im 9dpo. over the weekend i had cramps which felt like pinching on my left side. Last night i have a horrible cramp which lasted a about 10 seconds then nothing.... real sore bbs, very tired :sleep: and lots of cm... this weekend is probably the most emotional weekend I've had in a long time :cry:, and for no reason that is!!!
Hmmm trying not to get excited. When do you think i should test?

really hoping for a :bfp:
lots of bby dust to you all... :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

i agree with mm! you should test around 14dpo cause youre having good symptoms! :D

TTC- maybe heparin was the wrong name but I am take super ovulation meds and a shot in the a.m to hold off ovulation cause I O to early then follistem at night until day 12 then a trigger HCG. I am in severe O pain now like doubled over! Release egg release ouchy

oh boy, i hope it released for you! you poor thing. hang in there!

Thanks ttcbabyisom, its nice to know there are ppl to talk to who know what your going through.

So today i think im 9dpo. over the weekend i had cramps which felt like pinching on my left side. Last night i have a horrible cramp which lasted a about 10 seconds then nothing.... real sore bbs, very tired :sleep: and lots of cm... this weekend is probably the most emotional weekend I've had in a long time :cry:, and for no reason that is!!!
Hmmm trying not to get excited. When do you think i should test?

really hoping for a :bfp:
lots of bby dust to you all... :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

You're welcome girl. We're here for you! Did you change your avatar? I like it!

That all sounds very good. I would try to wait until at least 12dpo so your chances are higher for that positive. Good luck!!!

TTC-egg released last night oh thank heavens too. I was miserable as heck! Does anyone know how long the HCG hormone stays in system after a trigger shot?

TTC-egg released last night oh thank heavens too. I was miserable as heck! Does anyone know how long the HCG hormone stays in system after a trigger shot?

HCG turns into progesterone in 48 hrs and very minimal might stay back in your body until 10-12 days. - dr. google. lol!

cramps from hell.. not suppose to start for a est. 2 weeks.. hmm. they are more painful then period cramps & they lasted for a good 10 minutes then stopped. :/

cramps from hell.. not suppose to start for a est. 2 weeks.. hmm. they are more painful then period cramps & they lasted for a good 10 minutes then stopped. :/

Do you think it could have been a cyst bursting?

Thanks ttcbabyism. yes i changed it.. I'm a shoe-o-holic!
feeling rubbish today. all my sumptoms have gone except the sore bbs and I've got a horrible cold. Just not feeling so positive any more. :cold:

:hug: to you all. i hope we all get the :bfp: we've been so IMPATIENTLY waiting for. :dust:

good morning girls,

feeling yucky today, TMI warning! Thrush has reared it's ugly head :-( feel like i am gunna come on, so aching and tummy ache erugh! I think i am coming down with something to top it off, just in time for my hols :-( plus boobs are hurting and aching

Zebadi - i think i feel the way you do, not great. When are you due af?

giggles85 your symptoms sound promising. fingers crossed for you. AF is due on friday... I caved and done a frer this morning. :bfn: and now i just feel down.

giggles85 your symptoms sound promising. fingers crossed for you. AF is due on friday... I caved and done a frer this morning. :bfn: and now i just feel down.

I know exactly how you feel hunni, i am gunna try and hold off till Thursday but for the first time in a long time i am feeling hopeful

I am due af Saturday/Sunday

Fingers X for all of us :flower:

Do you think it could have been a cyst bursting?

uhm im not sure, im not bleeding or anything, according to my temps im not too sure if its ovulation or not. i think it couldve been from drinks a cup of pop but my gosh it hurt like hell lol. it went from my stomach to my back. according to my FF chart im due for AF in like 5 days.. but according to my other period tracker im not due for another 15 days. so maybe its AF.. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->