Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

do yall know when crosshairs normally pop up on FF charts, isnt it normally after so many high temps? like 6 or so? it seems like they would pop up on mine within the next few days or so with my temps going up how they are. i hope they stay up! :D

Thrush is a good preggo sign

Oh my gosh, really :wacko: not one of the most exciting symptoms i have heard of ha ha ha....

Well if so, i'm feeling hopeful, i wanna test tomorrow.

Do i or don't i? That is the question

Ugh, i just dread this waiting game...one more week, i can do it!!! :coffee: non-decafeinated of course. :)

Thanks ttcbabyism. yes i changed it.. I'm a shoe-o-holic!
feeling rubbish today. all my sumptoms have gone except the sore bbs and I've got a horrible cold. Just not feeling so positive any more. :cold:

:hug: to you all. i hope we all get the :bfp: we've been so IMPATIENTLY waiting for. :dust:

I love the shoes. Hang in there! I always lose hope right at the end of the waiting period. We do that to protect ourselves just in case. It's ok. :hugs:

I have lots of hope for you!!! :dust:

good morning girls,

feeling yucky today, TMI warning! Thrush has reared it's ugly head :-( feel like i am gunna come on, so aching and tummy ache erugh! I think i am coming down with something to top it off, just in time for my hols :-( plus boobs are hurting and aching

Zebadi - i think i feel the way you do, not great. When are you due af?

Sounds like awesome pregnancy symptoms! good luck! :dust:

giggles85 your symptoms sound promising. fingers crossed for you. AF is due on friday... I caved and done a frer this morning. :bfn: and now i just feel down.

oh honey i'm sorry, but you're not out yet!!!

do yall know when crosshairs normally pop up on FF charts, isnt it normally after so many high temps? like 6 or so? it seems like they would pop up on mine within the next few days or so with my temps going up how they are. i hope they stay up! :D

it looks like you are already playing around with it because when i clicked on it, you had your crosshairs. He, he.. you get them when you've had a .3 rise and it stays up there for 3 days in a row. looks like you're almost there! :dust:

so my calendar shows that if i did ovulate it wouldve been on the 10th which would make me 2dpo! :D good think we bd at least 2 times during the window if we do end up prego! ill find out for sure hopefully in a few days if i get crosshairs. so if i do get them it should show up saying i ovulated on the 10th. PRAYING HARRRRD!!!!!! :D which would make sense on the horrible cramps yesterday. lol

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 2
okay so you all know I am on fertility drugs and taking two shots a week. every three days i go in for a wand to be stuck in my vag to see if i have produced an eggie or two then blood work grrr, so we are in our window and as i said earlier ovaries are killing me. my hubby and i are dtd and it hurts, i wont lie. he loses his erectiction im like what the hell dude. he says help me get it up. im like hell to the no!!!!!! i have done all this for the last 10 days you better handle your end of the deal or i quit!!!!! okay pretty mean but this baby making shit sucks ass when it hard

cramps from hell.. not suppose to start for a est. 2 weeks.. hmm. they are more painful then period cramps & they lasted for a good 10 minutes then stopped. :/

Do you think it could have been a cyst bursting?

uhm im not sure, im not bleeding or anything, according to my temps im not too sure if its ovulation or not. i think it couldve been from drinks a cup of pop but my gosh it hurt like hell lol. it went from my stomach to my back. according to my FF chart im due for AF in like 5 days.. but according to my other period tracker im not due for another 15 days. so maybe its AF.. lol.

oh, don't pay attention to FF's prediction just yet. When you've been on FF for like 5-6 months, it will finally get more in tune with your cycle and the predictions become a bit more accurate. (But I hope you won't have to be on there long at all).

If you've just ovulated, your LP will still be the same as it always was...so AF shouldn't be showing up in 5 days.

After ovulation, you begin your luteal phase, or LP. A normal LP is usually 12-18 days (DPO) and AF won't show up until this is over. Your LP shouldn't change more than a day on either side each month. So after you ovulate, you should have an idea of how many days you'll have to wait for AF to arrive.

If you ovulate later, your LP will just happen later than normal and you'll have a longer cycle than you usually do. Same goes for if you ovulate earlier, then you LP happens earlier and AF arrives earlier than normal.

A shorter LP (9-10 days) can be too short for an egg to implant before AF arrives. This is called a luteal phase defect and can be treated with B-complex vitamins. I took those before I started progesterone and it really does work.

Sorry about the cycle ramble...I get caught up. Hopefully things are progressing nicely for you and you'll get your crosshairs soon! :) Hope you see those two beautiful lines soon!! Good luck!

:hugs: mmcheek! It is hard!! And you're going through more than most at the minute. I think you're allowed a few rants. :hugs:

AFM- Thanks for the chart love. It's looking good, but I think that's just the progesterone. Though I do have crazy symptoms this month and my boobs are killing. I'm hoping and praying that this could be it. Got to stay positive! :) I guess we'll see. I might do an early test for fun, but I'll test for real on the 20th.

cramps from hell.. not suppose to start for a est. 2 weeks.. hmm. they are more painful then period cramps & they lasted for a good 10 minutes then stopped. :/

Do you think it could have been a cyst bursting?

uhm im not sure, im not bleeding or anything, according to my temps im not too sure if its ovulation or not. i think it couldve been from drinks a cup of pop but my gosh it hurt like hell lol. it went from my stomach to my back. according to my FF chart im due for AF in like 5 days.. but according to my other period tracker im not due for another 15 days. so maybe its AF.. lol.

oh, don't pay attention to FF's prediction just yet. When you've been on FF for like 5-6 months, it will finally get more in tune with your cycle and the predictions become a bit more accurate. (But I hope you won't have to be on there long at all).

If you've just ovulated, your LP will still be the same as it always was...so AF shouldn't be showing up in 5 days.

After ovulation, you begin your luteal phase, or LP. A normal LP is usually 12-18 days (DPO) and AF won't show up until this is over. Your LP shouldn't change more than a day on either side each month. So after you ovulate, you should have an idea of how many days you'll have to wait for AF to arrive.

If you ovulate later, your LP will just happen later than normal and you'll have a longer cycle than you usually do. Same goes for if you ovulate earlier, then you LP happens earlier and AF arrives earlier than normal.

A shorter LP (9-10 days) can be too short for an egg to implant before AF arrives. This is called a luteal phase defect and can be treated with B-complex vitamins. I took those before I started progesterone and it really does work.

Sorry about the cycle ramble...I get caught up. Hopefully things are progressing nicely for you and you'll get your crosshairs soon! :) Hope you see those two beautiful lines soon!! Good luck!

all of my last cycle dates from this year are on FF i just wasnt charting till this cycle cause i figured id give it a try.

all of my last cycle dates from this year are on FF i just wasnt charting till this cycle cause i figured id give it a try.

Ahh. It can't really predict your cycle well unless you do the charting. It just does its best guess, but when it starts giving you crosshairs and calculating your LP, it will get more accurate. :) Scarily accurate, actually.

Do you have an idea of how long your LP usually is?

Ahh. It can't really predict your cycle well unless you do the charting. It just does its best guess, but when it starts giving you crosshairs and calculating your LP, it will get more accurate. :) Scarily accurate, actually.

15 days.

i dont know if this all helps but im NEVER in the mood for sex but this morning i was so uncomfortably horn that i woke my husband up & told him its sex time, at 4am.. poor him cause he didnt have to get up for work till 5.. but i COULDNT sleep until the deed was done! LOL! and im having really bad pinching above my right and left ovary areas so idk. lol. but yes my lp is normally 15 days.

okay so you all know I am on fertility drugs and taking two shots a week. every three days i go in for a wand to be stuck in my vag to see if i have produced an eggie or two then blood work grrr, so we are in our window and as i said earlier ovaries are killing me. my hubby and i are dtd and it hurts, i wont lie. he loses his erection im like what the hell dude. he says help me get it up. im like hell to the no!!!!!! i have done all this for the last 10 days you better handle your end of the deal or i quit!!!!! okay pretty mean but this baby making shit sucks ass when it hard

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! you & me are both in the same ass boat! does it like burn when he tries going in like your dry? cause thats whats wrong with me like my walls have been so firm lately and like wet but when it comes to sex it burns now and im not too sure why i know for damn sure i dont have any infections or anything but my skin down there is like irritated. :cry:

okay so you all know I am on fertility drugs and taking two shots a week. every three days i go in for a wand to be stuck in my vag to see if i have produced an eggie or two then blood work grrr, so we are in our window and as i said earlier ovaries are killing me. my hubby and i are dtd and it hurts, i wont lie. he loses his erectiction im like what the hell dude. he says help me get it up. im like hell to the no!!!!!! i have done all this for the last 10 days you better handle your end of the deal or i quit!!!!! okay pretty mean but this baby making shit sucks ass when it hard

Yes, it can be very stressful. Hang in there girl!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->