Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

:hugs: mmcheek! It is hard!! And you're going through more than most at the minute. I think you're allowed a few rants. :hugs:

AFM- Thanks for the chart love. It's looking good, but I think that's just the progesterone. Though I do have crazy symptoms this month and my boobs are killing. I'm hoping and praying that this could be it. Got to stay positive! :) I guess we'll see. I might do an early test for fun, but I'll test for real on the 20th.

i'm testing on the 20th too Ella! That's my birthday! i'll most likely test a day or two earlier as well just for fun...since i buy them in bulk and all... :dust: to us!!!

:
AFM- Thanks for the chart love. It's looking good, but I think that's just the progesterone. Though I do have crazy symptoms this month and my boobs are killing. I'm hoping and praying that this could be it. Got to stay positive! :) I guess we'll see. I might do an early test for fun, but I'll test for real on the 20th.

i'm testing on the 20th too Ella! That's my birthday! i'll most likely test a day or two earlier as well just for fun...since i buy them in bulk and all... :dust: to us!!!

Hi Ladies, I'm testing on the 20th too! Fingers crossed for you both :dust:

:

Fingers crossed for all of us!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

still a bfn as of yesterday... af due tomorrow. let's hope the witch stays away and we finally get a bfp. fx

:

me tooo!!!! if my chart rises! :D

Yes the entire thing I as aggregating as possible. I wish I could be laid back, but I am not at all. I was so upset when I heard a associate of mine who is 40 found out she is preggo with child #9. Who am I to be upset about God's will for her life. What a selfish person, am I. I am irritable, intolerant and the cramps are more painful then I could imagin. I thought we'd be done, but the RE told my husband the medicine improved since last month,and he is will to go another round. Of course my husband was like oh yeah. I am not sure this is something I can continue to do. I want to have another baby with my wonderful husband, but I am not sure this is the way I was thinking.

TTC- thank you for your sympathy's, how are things with you?
burns- nothing about sex is comfy anymore and organism its been a few months since I have experienced that

love the support of all of you, thank you!!!!

Yes the entire thing I as aggregating as possible. I wish I could be laid back, but I am not at all. I was so upset when I heard a associate of mine who is 40 found out she is preggo with child #9. Who am I to be upset about God's will for her life. What a selfish person, am I. I am irritable, intolerant and the cramps are more painful then I could imagin. I thought we'd be done, but the RE told my husband the medicine improved since last month,and he is will to go another round. Of course my husband was like oh yeah. I am not sure this is something I can continue to do. I want to have another baby with my wonderful husband, but I am not sure this is the way I was thinking.

burns- nothing about sex is comfy anymore and organism its been a few months since I have experienced that

man i got so depressed reading that.. :/ i think you have it this month all hope! im sending lots of dust your way girl you need it more then me. :hugs: <3 & as for hubby i feel bad he shouldve just done the meds or at least try them again before turning it down. :/ & i feel the same way about sex besides this morning.. lol!

Ugh, i'm so sorry you're feeling so down sweetie. You just have to hang in there. I'm not a laid back person either so that makes all of this that much harder. Just hang in there girl! :hugs:

I'm fine. Just super anxious and impatient.

so yeah.. i had a huge drop so im so not temping or trying next cycle cause im so annnoyed with not getting anywhere, ill see you ladies in a couple months. or is this a fall back thermal shift? i know im not out till af shows but this is turning into the worlds biggest headache for me.. lol.

so yeah.. i had a huge drop so im so not temping or trying next cycle cause im so annnoyed with not getting anywhere, ill see you ladies in a couple months. or is this a fall back thermal shift? i know im not out till af shows but this is turning into the worlds biggest headache for me.. lol.

oh good lord burns, you poor thing. your chart has been so confusing for you this month. if it spikes really good for you tomorrow, today could be your O day!!! :dust:

Actually, with your earlier post about being super horny, the dip kind of makes sense...well, if you were about to ovulate that is. I get confused, did you have a trigger shot or was that mmcheek? I mean, if you hadn't ovulated yet, the super horny feeling could have been your body telling you that it was time to make baby...good thing you did. ;)

Either way, a super ov dip or a big fallback shift, your temp should shoot back up tomorrow hopefully. Try temping at the exact same time every day and see if that makes a difference.

:hugs: I'm sorry this cycle has been so stressful.

Actually, with your earlier post about being super horny, the dip kind of makes sense...well, if you were about to ovulate that is. I get confused, did you have a trigger shot or was that mmcheek? I mean, if you hadn't ovulated yet, the super horny feeling could have been your body telling you that it was time to make baby...good thing you did. ;)

Either way, a super ov dip or a big fallback shift, your temp should shoot back up tomorrow hopefully. Try temping at the exact same time every day and see if that makes a difference.

:hugs: I'm sorry this cycle has been so stressful.

yeah i was horribly horny! like i never am in the mood for sex or horny but damn it was bad i couldnt sleep or move cause it was so uncomfortable! lol! i hope my temp goes back up! uh uh uh so we had sex yesterday would i still be good if i ovulated tomorrow, since sperm last up to like 4 days?

i deffinatley should be O'ing tomorrow or tonight my cervix is so low & firm.. oh my gawd. and my husband isnt here till friday. AGAIN!!! UFGGGGGHGHGHGHGHHG i fucking hate military field training. >:/ we did the deed yesterday morning so i hope we caught/ catch it! :cry: :sad2:

i can tell im about to have a huge ass spike in the morning cause im just sitting here on facebook taking my temp every 30 minutes to see what its doing and it went from 96.65 to 97.07 then to 97.48 so its slowly but surely rising.. lol

Ok burns you only need to temp in the a.m when u wake once. As for your cervix when you O they are high soft and open and sperm lives several days

giggles85 your symptoms sound promising. fingers crossed for you. AF is due on friday... I caved and done a frer this morning. :bfn: and now i just feel down.

oh honey i'm sorry, but you're not out yet!!!

I'm afraid I am... Had doctors last night, he had the resaults of my day 21 bloods back. My progesterone level was 4 :sad2: so there's no way i ovulated. the one month i was feeling hopefull and felt like i was have pg symptoms I dont ovulate!
Any way, my GP said b4 he prescribes my anything he would like to do a seman analysis for dh. have you guys had to do this? I have heard that the withdrawal method is not a good idea for seman analysis ???

hope you guys have better luck this month.
:dust::dust::dust:

Ok burns you only need to temp in the a.m when u wake once. As for your cervix when you O they are high soft and open and sperm lives several days

i do only temp in the am but my cervix was never like this low before so thats why i was just checking my temps.

giggles85 your symptoms sound promising. fingers crossed for you. AF is due on friday... I caved and done a frer this morning. :bfn: and now i just feel down.

oh honey i'm sorry, but you're not out yet!!!

I'm afraid I am... Had doctors last night, he had the resaults of my day 21 bloods back. My progesterone level was 4 :sad2: so there's no way i ovulated. the one month i was feeling hopefull and felt like i was have pg symptoms I dont ovulate!
Any way, my GP said b4 he prescribes my anything he would like to do a seman analysis for dh. have you guys had to do this? I have heard that the withdrawal method is not a good idea for seman analysis ???

hope you guys have better luck this month.
:dust::dust::dust:

AAwww hun, chin up and more time for practicing lol and no not yet, dh hasn't been checked, we are going to see how we go and then if nothing after xmas we will go and see our doc and ask for him to be checked.

My boobs aren't hurting as much :shrug: but had a shocking headache all day, knowing my luck af will rear it ugly head on the plane

I tested this morning and it was a BFN so not holding out much hope, oh well

Dh and I have had SA done - simple - go to docs, get cup, make a deposit. Can't use lube because it interferes with the results. Also can't have ejaculated for 2-5 days before hand.

Took DH 30 mins and he was out. Results within the week. They look for motility (are they swimming, how fast, what direction - some sperm literally swim in circles), mortality (how many are alive how fast do they die) and pH amongst other things including how many sperm per ml of liquid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->