Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

so i went to the bathroom to check my cp i always do at 1pm once ive walked around a bit so yeah; my cp is high, very soft & squishy, what i believe is open (there is like a very clear slit that is open on my cervical opening & my discharge is mixed with white & clear, very slippery (like dish soap), & beyond stretchy (a good 2-3cm maybe about a inch before breaking). is this a good thing or what?! i went to the bathroom a good 4-5 times so far today then just now so i know its not left over sperm from last night. what could it be? im so lost, i havent taken a opk because i dont have any and i dont have the money for them either. so i dont know if its good or not.. & ive been having these uhm weird tingly pullin cramps on the left & right side above my hip bone but mainly on the left side.

Sounds dead on like you are gearing up to O for sure this time! Good luck!!! Your temps in the next few days should for sure reflect it if so. :hugs:

yeaah im going to try again today & tomorrow, chances are we are going to end up with a boy if i do ovulate SOON. ill be fine with either sex but i wanted a girl and my husband wanted a boy. lol! so we will seen within the next couple days if i caught it in time or not. thank you for the response!!! :D & thank you, good luck to you tooo! <3 :hugs: :hugs::hugs:

OK so I have 2 hpts left to take that are just burning a hole in the cabinet everytime I go in the bathroom. I think I will test tomorrow in the morning and then if no AF Sunday I will test then too. I'm going nuts..UGH!! Someone put me in a closet til Sunday!!

OK so I have 2 hpts left to take that are just burning a hole in the cabinet everytime I go in the bathroom. I think I will test tomorrow in the morning and then if no AF Sunday I will test then too. I'm going nuts..UGH!! Someone put me in a closet til Sunday!!

GO TO YOUR CLOSET arikalane! He, he...easier said than done! I have trouble too!!!!!!! :hugs:

ahahhaah, tell hubby to strap you to the bed and give you a pee pan. lol!!!!!(; but yeees do that!!!! is what i do is take a 5 day before missed and if its negative i wait 5 days then test again.

thanks for the comical support..much enjoyed!! it makes me feel better to be able to connect with people who have been through this. my last pregnancy (nov.2011-aug.2012) we were trying but SOMEHOW I never paid any attention to my tww. We had been trying for 5 months and one day at work I was like somethings not right..I tested and got 3+ in a row. That was the first time I'd tested the entire 5 months we were trying. OMG..I wish I could be like that again..lol. I think it was because I'd never been through anything like it before(ttc). Now that I kind of know what to expect I am obsessed..grrr. Sunday..hurry..
Sticky baby dust to all!!

thanks for the comical support..much enjoyed!! it makes me feel better to be able to connect with people who have been through this. my last pregnancy (nov.2011-aug.2012) we were trying but SOMEHOW I never paid any attention to my tww. We had been trying for 5 months and one day at work I was like somethings not right..I tested and got 3+ in a row. That was the first time I'd tested the entire 5 months we were trying. OMG..I wish I could be like that again..lol. I think it was because I'd never been through anything like it before(ttc). Now that I kind of know what to expect I am obsessed..grrr. Sunday..hurry..
Sticky baby dust to all!!

its so dreadful!!!! i hate two week wait so i started college again to keep me busy. lol.

lol..that always works. I work part time right now(2 weeks on then two weeks off) so I have lots of spare time except for taking care of DD with DH. lots of time to think. ugh..

so i went to the bathroom to check my cp i always do at 1pm once ive walked around a bit so yeah; my cp is high, very soft & squishy, what i believe is open (there is like a very clear slit that is open on my cervical opening & my discharge is mixed with white & clear, very slippery (like dish soap), & beyond stretchy (a good 2-3cm maybe about a inch before breaking). is this a good thing or what?! i went to the bathroom a good 4-5 times so far today then just now so i know its not left over sperm from last night. what could it be? im so lost, i havent taken a opk because i dont have any and i dont have the money for them either. so i dont know if its good or not.. & ive been having these uhm weird tingly pullin cramps on the left & right side above my hip bone but mainly on the left side.

I agree with everyone else. It sounds like you're gearing up to ov. :D Super stretchy CM (egg-white CM) is a sure fertile sign. The pulling pains could be ovulation pain, which is also a good sign. Definitely a good thing going on. Get your DH to bed!

Keep temping to see that rise!

Good luck!!

Oh My goodness, I have had a temp of 104, head cold, sinus pressure, eyes watery, vomiting, diarrhea. I can't remember the last time I have been soooo sick. So fertility shots peps gotta a question. I took my trigger shot last night as instructed my RE he said I will ovulate by sunday at noon lol. I am having absolutely no ovulation cramps. Is this normal?

lol..that always works. I work part time right now(2 weeks on then two weeks off) so I have lots of spare time except for taking care of DD with DH. lots of time to think. ugh..

i have a full time job and still find PLENTY of time to think about all of this. It stinks! It's so hard. I have faith we will get there someday though! I just do!!! :hugs:

TTC- when do you count your 1st day after the trigger shot or when your O has been confirmed

TTC- when do you count your 1st day after the trigger shot or when your O has been confirmed

this is my first month doing the trigger but i still went by my temps to confirm O. It just worked out that it was the same day as my trigger. I temp first thing and my trigger was after that by an hour or so so i had to have O'd that day or night some time...so confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->