Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Confession time I took a preggo test just to see what would feel like to see a positive even tho I knew tge hcg would prolly still have the hormone from trigger lame huh

Aww w sorry about ur progestrone level
Hubby had SA and same on the ejaculation. Ha to see a sperm swim in circles could be comical to a tech huh!

so my cervix is high today but i cant tell if its open or not -___- i feel a slit and thats it but when i looked at other cervixs they have a circle like hole not a like slit. i dont fucking know. but ill be back probably next cycle when i actually get cross hairs & am in the 2ww.

just went to the bathroom to pee and there was a like small dried up puddle of blood on my undies(bleed a bit while sleeping). so i went to the bathroom, and my pee was very bright yellow (i drank about 3 bottles of water before going to bed, no clue why its so dark), well i put a tamp in for a few seconds to check to see if i was bleeding well i took it out and there was like maroonish discharge and a bright red spot.. i dont even know and im annoyed because my temp dipped even lower.. -___- checked my cervix and its VERY high, hard & closed from what i can tell cause it was so hard like there was not even the slight slit there, LOL! any ideas? o_O

I feel HORRIBLE today! I feel like I’ve been hit by a MACK truck! Or have a hangover without the party. DANG PROGESTERONE! (i'm secretly hoping these are early pregnancy signs)

Ttcbaby- Super-like, Dani! I hope those are preggo symptoms too! 5 more days!!

burns - :hugs: :hugs: I hope this is ovulation bleeding and not you on an anovulatory cycle with AF coming. That would just suck. I'm all about positivity, so I've decided that's not even an option. ;) So, this is me, hoping that super horny + temp dip + ov bleeding=Super strong ovulation and a BFP!! Sperm can live for up to 7 days, but 5 days is more common, so you're definitely in with a chance!

mmcheek- Not lame at all. I know so many women that do that. *I* would do that if I did a trigger, so I certainly can't blame you. I know what you mean. :) Happy trigger BFP...let's hope you get a real one soon! :dust:

AFM- My major symptom this month is sore/tender boobs, mostly from the progesterone, I think. They've managed to be worse today than usual. Going down stairs is kind of painful and at one point I rolled over last night and my boobs woke me up.Other symptoms include being super sensitive to smell and feeling tired all the time. I want to hope that these are good signs, but being on progesterone, I can't be sure at all. I guess we'll see. Five more days until testing...

giggles85 your symptoms sound promising. fingers crossed for you. AF is due on friday... I caved and done a frer this morning. :bfn: and now i just feel down.

oh honey i'm sorry, but you're not out yet!!!

I'm afraid I am... Had doctors last night, he had the resaults of my day 21 bloods back. My progesterone level was 4 :sad2: so there's no way i ovulated. the one month i was feeling hopefull and felt like i was have pg symptoms I dont ovulate!
Any way, my GP said b4 he prescribes my anything he would like to do a seman analysis for dh. have you guys had to do this? I have heard that the withdrawal method is not a good idea for seman analysis ???

hope you guys have better luck this month.
:dust::dust::dust:

OH no, i'm sorry, that stinks! :hugs:
Yes, my hubby had to do one of those too about a year ago. His turned out good so no worries on his "guys"! Not sure what you mean by withdrawal method when doing the SA...we had to abstain for 4 or 5 days and then he went into the clinic and did it.

giggles85 your symptoms sound promising. fingers crossed for you. AF is due on friday... I caved and done a frer this morning. :bfn: and now i just feel down.

oh honey i'm sorry, but you're not out yet!!!

I'm afraid I am... Had doctors last night, he had the resaults of my day 21 bloods back. My progesterone level was 4 :sad2: so there's no way i ovulated. the one month i was feeling hopefull and felt like i was have pg symptoms I dont ovulate!
Any way, my GP said b4 he prescribes my anything he would like to do a seman analysis for dh. have you guys had to do this? I have heard that the withdrawal method is not a good idea for seman analysis ???

hope you guys have better luck this month.
:dust::dust::dust:

AAwww hun, chin up and more time for practicing lol and no not yet, dh hasn't been checked, we are going to see how we go and then if nothing after xmas we will go and see our doc and ask for him to be checked.

My boobs aren't hurting as much :shrug: but had a shocking headache all day, knowing my luck af will rear it ugly head on the plane

I tested this morning and it was a BFN so not holding out much hope, oh well

Awe, i'm sorry giggles! :hugs:

Ttcbaby- Super-like, Dani! I hope those are preggo symptoms too! 5 more days!!

burns - :hugs: :hugs: I hope this is ovulation bleeding and not you on an anovulatory cycle with AF coming. That would just suck. I'm all about positivity, so I've decided that's not even an option. ;) So, this is me, hoping that super horny + temp dip + ov bleeding=Super strong ovulation and a BFP!! Sperm can live for up to 7 days, but 5 days is more common, so you're definitely in with a chance!

mmcheek- Not lame at all. I know so many women that do that. *I* would do that if I did a trigger, so I certainly can't blame you. I know what you mean. :) Happy trigger BFP...let's hope you get a real one soon! :dust:

AFM- My major symptom this month is sore/tender boobs, mostly from the progesterone, I think. They've managed to be worse today than usual. Going down stairs is kind of painful and at one point I rolled over last night and my boobs woke me up.Other symptoms include being super sensitive to smell and feeling tired all the time. I want to hope that these are good signs, but being on progesterone, I can't be sure at all. I guess we'll see. Five more days until testing...

i hope so!!!! so i went to the bathroom and my discharge is beige. lol. wtf ever thats suppose to mean, im not bleeding tho its just brown creamy discharge. hmm. i hope this is a good sign! :D

Been suffering from a terrible headache and feeling nauseous, wouls all the sudden the trigger shot be mimicking pregnancy symptoms

Hey,I'm new to this. This is my first ivf transfer. I'm on my 2ww my beta test is the 21st. I'm starting to loose my mind. I'm reading into everything. Reading everyone's post really help and I think reading all of them make me feel better. This roller coaster ride is crazy. Best wishes for all of you guys going through this.

Hey,I'm new to this. This is my first ivf transfer. I'm on my 2ww my beta test is the 21st. I'm starting to loose my mind. I'm reading into everything. Reading everyone's post really help and I think reading all of them make me feel better. This roller coaster ride is crazy. Best wishes for all of you guys going through this.

goodluck doll! with me my tww got so annoying the first time i started trying and posting and everything so i found stuff to keep me busy:)

Confession time I took a preggo test just to see what would feel like to see a positive even tho I knew tge hcg would prolly still have the hormone from trigger lame huh

not lame, i would totally do that. :hugs:

my beta is the 21st too but i'm going to POAS at home on the 20th and if negative, i'm not getting my beta. I'm SOOOOO hopeful this month. But so nervous too! Hang in there. We'll get through this together. :hugs:

Been suffering from a terrible headache and feeling nauseous, wouls all the sudden the trigger shot be mimicking pregnancy symptoms

only downside is im bleeding AGAIN 3rd time this cycle. first was my legit period, then random bleed for 8 days now im bleeding again. ;P my phone says i ovulated on the 9th but other ovulation things say its today. so i dont know if im ovulating or if i actually started cause i cant tell whats my period anymore. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->