Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

image.jpg so I just took this I don't kno though ill prolly be disappointed again its prolly the hcg trigger from 11 days ago! My left breast is killing me but I have implants so maybe I just laid funny on it. Pinching glore sat sun and today cramps it's early but I really want this sooo....... Sorry to bother u all but opinions

View attachment 700047 so I just took this I don't kno though ill prolly be disappointed again its prolly the hcg trigger from 11 days ago! My left breast is killing me but I have implants so maybe I just laid funny on it. Pinching glore sat sun and today cramps it's early but I really want this sooo....... Sorry to bother u all but opinions

I don't know, mm...that looks darker than that last test you posted, not lighter. Is it darker in person? I think those symptoms sound good and the pinching could have easily been implantation...Oh I'm getting really excited for you!

Well it's dark yeah; testing Wes with FRER and doc says if that's pos blood work on fri for beta! He said it should be a squinter by now please please please pray for us

Been trying for 2 years, and i'm 9 days late for my period! Haven't tested yet, and so sick of seeing negative's so i'm trying wait another week!
Sending BABY DUST to everyone!!

af showed 4-5 days late... on to the last round of Femara. fx for all you ladies

i'm so nervous and anxious for wednesday....ugh!!! I wish i could foresee the future right now and KNOW i was getting that bfp... :-/ That's ok...we can do this. I will temp Wednesday morning first thing and check out my chart...i pray that temp is still up there and i will pee on the stick right after that and wait and pray...i guess we'll see if i don't start my period tomorrow. i'll be 14dpo tomorrow and should start either tomorrow or Wednesday. FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel a few cramps today and yesterday... :-/

I just wanted to say IDK if it's because we all share super intimate details about ourselves but when I read the posts you all make me feel super comfortable like I could hang out with you guys! LOVE IT HERE!! :hugs:

Omg, Dani. I'm so anxious for you!! I am keeping my fingers crossed and praying hard that you'll get your BFP!! Here's hoping that those cramps are just your bean(s) getting snuggled in tight...C'mon BFP!!

AFM- Nada. Nothing has changed. 12DPO and all is well. The next two days are pretty important in terms of knowing what's going on. I think if nothing happens by Wednesday or Thursday, I'll test, but I reserve the right to wallow a little bit if AF shows. I think I should know if she's coming b y 14DPO...so soon, but it feels like a lifetime away. :)

Hi Friends,
Today is a very happy day in my life. This was my final attempt at IUI. And 13dpo I got a positive pregnancy test. I dint know what to make of it Because I really dint feel pregnant. Also I had very bad cramps the previous day and thought AF is arriving. I called my RE's office and asked for a B HCG. Just now got the result : it 227.
These were my symptoms: 6-7 DPiui I had cramps and was feeling very tired. I used to feel very sleepy. But I had no implantation bleeding. All other days were very normal and I dint feel any different. It is a ll gods Grace. I hope this is a safe and healthy preganncy.Praying for all of you friends :)

Congrats and happy healthy 9 months

And yes we bare all here in this thread hehe

View attachment 700047 so I just took this I don't kno though ill prolly be disappointed again its prolly the hcg trigger from 11 days ago! My left breast is killing me but I have implants so maybe I just laid funny on it. Pinching glore sat sun and today cramps it's early but I really want this sooo....... Sorry to bother u all but opinions

looks positive to me:happydance:

Was just skimming threw the posts!!! GL ladies.. TTC cant wait for u to test everything crossed babe!!
Burns- those cycles are stupid im sorry your still going threw this :-(
MMCheek- THAT IS FREAKING POSIZTIVE GIRL!!!! take a digital and BOOM you will no your answer!!!! sooo FX we needed a BFP SOOOOOOO badly

about me- CD20 should ovulate within 10 days..... I will start using OPK as of tomorrow ..

mother son of a fucking fuck... temps down again.. this is getting out of hand! i dont know how people deal with this up & down bs! :sad2:

sorry for the naughty words.. lol.

May I just ask if NOT having sore boobies is a bad sign. :( I feel like that's the only thing im not feeling which isn't even normal if:af:is gonna show.

I would be more concerned if it was the same brand plus it is way darker in person that is a bad pic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->