Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

only downside is im bleeding AGAIN 3rd time this cycle. first was my legit period, then random bleed for 8 days now im bleeding again. ;P my phone says i ovulated on the 9th but other ovulation things say its today. so i dont know if im ovulating or if i actually started cause i cant tell whats my period anymore. :/

oh good grief, how frustrating! :hugs:

ahahah! i wish i could tell if its my period or not but i cant tell for the life of me if it is or not.

image.jpgCause I'm ten days past trigger, but I had lots of pinching twinges on my lower right side. I have been feeling slightly blah, headache and my test still isn't real real faint. The pic is like 3rd morning urine and I'm 8 dpo now still early I know but

:shrug:I just wish I had something to compare it to like other trigger hpt's to see when it's common to fade out completely or does it start to get darker from here? Ill post tomorrow a.m urine that will be 11 dpt 10 dpo. I just need this to go ahead and happen scheduled for blood draws next week so hopefully it's great news for thanksgiving:wacko:

I hope so but I'm still concerned that its my trigger! Wouldn't it be awesome to see one

Well I appreciate everyone's love, I am not trying to even get near excited BC it never turns out the way I want in the end, but the day b4 yesterday I had this pinching pain in my lower right side near the hair line so hopefully that test will darker

mmcheek- Well now I know why ladies test out their triggers...It must be so hard to know if it's trigger or if it's a BFP. It does depend on how your body metabolizes the hcg, but, 10 days out, the trigger should be gone...

I really really really hope that is the beginning of your BFP!!
Keep us updated!! I'm going to be checking in like every day to see those lovely lines get darker!!

image.jpg horrible pic but its to dry to post now, I feel like it could be lighter but idk I am going to test wed to see if it get darker if not then its still trigger if darker prolly the real thing I would say 11 dpt 10 dpo today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->