Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

May I just ask if NOT having sore boobies is a bad sign. :( I feel like that's the only thing im not feeling which isn't even normal if:af:is gonna show.

No sore boobies is fine. I've come across many ladies who didn't have sore boons and were preggo. Every woman is different and will experience different symptoms. :)

I think I'm all about them this month because it's an unusual symptom for me (well, last month I had them, but not as bad and they faded, while this month, these bad girls are making themselves known....They don't want to be left out, I guess. ;))

burns- I can't believe it!! Your temps are crazy. I think you're either in for a super long cycle and your body will finally ovulate sometime...or you're on an anovulatory cycle. You said you were bleeding again. Is it red blood? At some point you're going to have to go in to your doctor and report it. Hopefully they'll have some kind of solution to help your cycles regulate and your body get itself together.

mmcheek- I can see the line in both pictures! :D Are you going to do more testing or go in for a beta at some point?

Hi Ladies - do you mind if I join this thread? After two losses, one recently, my husband and I are trying again. I am entering my tww tomorrow, I need some support to pass the time. I have already convinced myself that I am out this month because of all the stressing I have done already.

burns- I can't believe it!! Your temps are crazy. I think you're either in for a super long cycle and your body will finally ovulate sometime...or you're on an anovulatory cycle. You said you were bleeding again. Is it red blood? At some point you're going to have to go in to your doctor and report it. Hopefully they'll have some kind of solution to help your cycles regulate and your body get itself together.

mmcheek- I can see the line in both pictures! :D Are you going to do more testing or go in for a beta at some point?

i already told both my doctors about my cycles and they havent done anything about they just said either i can start birth control to try ovulate my cycles or i can wait it out but since i was on birth control for 4 years my doctor said i have to try for 2 years before she can refer me to a obgyn. its fucking stupid. its like brown and red, this is the third time this cycle ive bled. i dont even know if i started or not like i cant even tell if this is my period or not cause im bleeding like every other week and my doctors wont help me.. i dont even know what to do anymore. im about to say screw trying cause im not getting any help or anywhere... :cry: :sad2: :nope::growlmad:

View attachment 699773Cause I'm ten days past trigger, but I had lots of pinching twinges on my lower right side. I have been feeling slightly blah, headache and my test still isn't real real faint. The pic is like 3rd morning urine and I'm 8 dpo now still early I know but

OMG, i definitely see a second line there mmcheek!!! :happydance:

Been trying for 2 years, and i'm 9 days late for my period! Haven't tested yet, and so sick of seeing negative's so i'm trying wait another week!
Sending BABY DUST to everyone!!

Wow, those are good odds there girl! You need to :test:

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Omg, Dani. I'm so anxious for you!! I am keeping my fingers crossed and praying hard that you'll get your BFP!! Here's hoping that those cramps are just your bean(s) getting snuggled in tight...C'mon BFP!!

AFM- Nada. Nothing has changed. 12DPO and all is well. The next two days are pretty important in terms of knowing what's going on. I think if nothing happens by Wednesday or Thursday, I'll test, but I reserve the right to wallow a little bit if AF shows. I think I should know if she's coming b y 14DPO...so soon, but it feels like a lifetime away. :)

I've got EVERYTHING crossed for you too girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Friends,
Today is a very happy day in my life. This was my final attempt at IUI. And 13dpo I got a positive pregnancy test. I dint know what to make of it Because I really dint feel pregnant. Also I had very bad cramps the previous day and thought AF is arriving. I called my RE's office and asked for a B HCG. Just now got the result : it 227.
These were my symptoms: 6-7 DPiui I had cramps and was feeling very tired. I used to feel very sleepy. But I had no implantation bleeding. All other days were very normal and I dint feel any different. It is a ll gods Grace. I hope this is a safe and healthy preganncy.Praying for all of you friends :)

Oh wow, that's so AWESOME!!! Congrats!!!!! :happydance:

Was just skimming threw the posts!!! GL ladies.. TTC cant wait for u to test everything crossed babe!!
Burns- those cycles are stupid im sorry your still going threw this :-(
MMCheek- THAT IS FREAKING POSIZTIVE GIRL!!!! take a digital and BOOM you will no your answer!!!! sooo FX we needed a BFP SOOOOOOO badly

about me- CD20 should ovulate within 10 days..... I will start using OPK as of tomorrow ..

Best of luck to you too this cycle Loving!!! HUGS!

mother son of a fucking fuck... temps down again.. this is getting out of hand! i dont know how people deal with this up & down bs! :sad2:

sorry for the naughty words.. lol.

oh my gosh, i know that wasn't meant to be funny, but it cracked me up. I'm sorry burns your temps are so whacky! have you been checked for pcos? i don't remember if you said.

Hey do faint positives dry darker? If the line shows with a little color and dries with a lot of color is that ok?

Hi Ladies - do you mind if I join this thread? After two losses, one recently, my husband and I are trying again. I am entering my tww tomorrow, I need some support to pass the time. I have already convinced myself that I am out this month because of all the stressing I have done already.

Hi Natalie, hang in there sweetie!!! We'll help you get through this 2ww! I will cross my fingers and toes for you that you get your BFP at the end of it!!! :hugs: So sorry about your losses!

mother son of a fucking fuck... temps down again.. this is getting out of hand! i dont know how people deal with this up & down bs! :sad2:

sorry for the naughty words.. lol.

oh my gosh, i know that wasn't meant to be funny, but it cracked me up. I'm sorry burns your temps are so whacky! have you been checked for pcos? i don't remember if you said.

not tested, i asked if i could be checked for it and BOTH my doctors said a obgyn had to check me for it then said i cant see one till ive been trying for 2 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->