Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi Ladies - do you mind if I join this thread? After two losses, one recently, my husband and I are trying again. I am entering my tww tomorrow, I need some support to pass the time. I have already convinced myself that I am out this month because of all the stressing I have done already.

Hi Natalie, hang in there sweetie!!! We'll help you get through this 2ww! I will cross my fingers and toes for you that you get your BFP at the end of it!!! :hugs: So sorry about your losses!

Thanks so much, I will need it! I am going to try and take my mind off of it!

Im very sorry about the losses. I hope we can be be here to ease your mind and take some stress off

MC'd 9/26 at 5weeks. had first period 10/27 and expecting next period next week. We
"Played" every other day last week which was my fertile window. Now I'm starting to have light cramps, heavy pressure in uterus and twinge like feelings in my ovaries!!! Anyone know what this means? Could it be PMS? Could I be pregnant? when should I test? I'm so nervous from the last time:(

yeah stupid me, I am bleeding I hate this crap! GL everyone. I don't get I thought my cycles were being controlled and I wouldn't have a period till 14 days after I ovulated but no I am four days early. I just don't think this is going to happen for me. I wasn't expecting this today so im real upset now

That actually made me sad reading that. I instantly feel out this month myself. 2 days til AF feels like it's coming sooner.. NEXT MONTH WE'LL GET OUR :bfp:

:hug:

LOVING/BURNS- I feel real crampy, so even though it light bleeding I am prolly going to say im outsie

TTC- come on girl I been thinking of you all day

Thank all you sweethearts on the hugs, I am getting really ready to throw in the towel. I mean I have a shit ton of kids all ready haha just thought id make a few smiles

Aloren24- tell me about you, how old? how long you been ttc, and do you have other children. your symptoms can mean a few things how many dpo are you and that days past ovulation if you didn't know. sometimes the abbreviations are hard to know when your new

Kristen503- thank you and since im doing injections I am really getting burned out; we will try together for another month. a merry Christmas pregnancy

27, been trying since August. I believe I O'd the 13th of this month. No children. Been feeling this way for a few days on and off:(

It's so odd how going through this has made me hyper aware of my body and things that are happening. I'm not sure if anything is really symptoms because I can't remember what is typical for me each month. My periods are so regular that I never pay attention because it's always CD 28 and Hello AF. The only real symptom I have is that I occassional get a migrane on CD 26 or 27.

I'm not going to read in to anything but I wanted to just share how I'm feeling.

Yesterday, CD 20/4 DPO I had the worst headache, almost migraine, I felt like I do before AF. Today still have a headache and bad cramping/pressure. I also had a bit of nausea. All day I had cramping on and off and a warm feeling like I had to use the restroom. It also felt like my woman parts were going to fall out of my body like they were heavy or being tugged on. I went to the bathroom more often today only because I seriously felt like I was going to get AF and was worried. I kept expecting to see blood but nothing. The only thing that I saw was a lot of watery CM, again I'm not sure if this is regular for me because I never paid attention. I was super exhausted today and not hungry. I've had some middle back pain today. No breast changes that I've noticed.

I'm out girls. BFN. :-( AND witch showed up right on schedule this morning. Yuck! I was SO sure it worked for us this month. Oh well...onto the next. Good luck to the rest of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah stupid me, I am bleeding I hate this crap! GL everyone. I don't get I thought my cycles were being controlled and I wouldn't have a period till 14 days after I ovulated but no I am four days early. I just don't think this is going to happen for me. I wasn't expecting this today so im real upset now

:-( I'm so sorry sweetie. Hang in there. :hugs:

LOVING/BURNS- I feel real crampy, so even though it light bleeding I am prolly going to say im outsie

TTC- come on girl I been thinking of you all day

Thank all you sweethearts on the hugs, I am getting really ready to throw in the towel. I mean I have a shit ton of kids all ready haha just thought id make a few smiles

after this month im going to probably do temp and opks cause im not doing opks this month.

we all need BFP NEXT MONTH! all of us do it every day! we need christmas BFP's!!! :D <3 :hugs: so far i think im the only one left.. well since im not sure if this is my period or not but this bleeding went from red to pink now its brown so it should be stopping today cause its only there when i wipe now. normally my period its brown to red this isnt my period for sure. lol! ;p

we all need BFP NEXT MONTH! all of us do it every day! we need christmas BFP's!!! :D <3 :hugs: so far i think im the only one left.. well since im not sure if this is my period or not but this bleeding went from red to pink now its brown so it should be stopping today cause its only there when i wipe now. normally my period its brown to red this isnt my period for sure. lol! ;p

I think if there's any red blood, it counts as your period...How long has it been going on? You could always find a natural way to bring on your period for sure and start again...

I think if there's any red blood, it counts as your period...How long has it been going on? You could always find a natural way to bring on your period for sure and start again...

only 4 days of pink (it was red for a couple hours then lightened to pink) it just turned brown last night so 3 days of pink 2 brown. it does this every cycle like mid bleed. but i dont have any cramps so i know its not my period i ALWAYS have cramps the day before my period with brown creamy discharge. tmi sorry. lol!

Sorry for those who are out.. dang i really wish that we could get a damn BFP. i have been on here for long while with very few. xmas babies it is ladies... get to BDing and trying to be stressfree... my temps are higher then normally for this time. I really hope i didn't miss o. GRRRR

AF hasn't showed herself yet... But if she does it's supposed to be tomorrow. I SO HOPE SHE DOESN'T! I haven't been talking to my DBF about it this 2ww It just makes him crazier than me but he keeps asking if I am pregnant... I hope that means something...

Also I got mad at him yesterday for not telling me he planned on reading his new book because I would have brought my book home too! lol I got so mad!

We have been ttc for about 5 months now, and I am hoping this time is the one. I have had a borderline low grade fever for 6 days,bloated off and on,gassy,headaches, twinges in lower spine(but that was only for one day) and then today, sharp fleeting cramp like pains in lower abdomen. Do I sound pregnant to you guys?

We have been ttc for about 5 months now, and I am hoping this time is the one. I have had a borderline low grade fever for 6 days,bloated off and on,gassy,headaches, twinges in lower spine(but that was only for one day) and then today, sharp fleeting cramp like pains in lower abdomen. Do I sound pregnant to you guys?

what dpo are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"