Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site and am in my 2ww. Ill be 7dpo tomorrow and hoping for my BFP early next week! I've been trying for about 10 months with no success :( all my bloodwork came back normal so not really sure what the problem is?! This month my husband and I bd every day during ovulation and I used the instead cup. I also have been taking chasteberry for the past few months as well. Hopefully this is the month for us!!!!! :)

jays- what day are you testing!!! FX for u!!!!:flower:

mmcheek- did he say why you would of gotten a pos test? that is def positive my tests with all 3 of my pregnancies were faint like that. I am so sorry chicy... but it def could be IB bleeding!!!

burns- I would bitch and moan till I got a different doc.. u may have to drive a while but they HAVE to do it doesn't matter what insurance you have. I am def no Dr but I am thinking you have PCOS.. I would try some natural meds and see if u can get things regulated. I feel so bad for u hun cause im a mess from being off BCP so I no the feeling of being totally overwhelmed.

all of us need to remember that this is a stressful phase BUT it is the most rewarding thing in this entire universe and we are all here for each other to support each other along the way :) xoxoxo

TTC- test today???

i'm sure you've seen by now it was negative and got period same day. Boo! oh well, new cycle, new hope. Start my femara Sunday. hope it works this time.

def a BIG BOOOO! i am sooo rooting for you.. this will be the biggest and bestest xmas gift ever !! GL i will be out till my bday in January but of course ill stick around :)

so didnt bd last night or yesterday cause hubby was being a huge asshole last night so hopefully we can today... -__- but i had back pain & ovarian pain yesterday so i hope i did ovulate cause it lasted a good hour or two. &&&& i have another temp spike!

OMG BFN THIS MORNING> :( at 13DPO I should have had a pos but yet AF isn't here yet..

sorry girl!! but remember your never out till the witch shows! some people don't get their BFP till 18dpo!!!!

I tried to get my DBF to trigger my period last night and this morning ;) lol and nothing last night and only some light pink spotting on tp and that's it. I'm hoping she comes so I can get on to the next cycle...

ok So i took an opk this morning and I just went to the bathroom to check and it was pos. When I noticed the light pink spotting earlier I put in a tampon because i thought "OH HERE WE GO" well there was maybe a spot or two of light pink something. Could I be implanting friggin 14dpo???? when I had pos OPK Nov 9&10

Yep back to the drawing board for me ugh! I told hubby I maybe not wanting another baby! My toddler has been on one tge last few days and this fertility shit ain't working anyhow. He wants to try 1 more month, but I am thinking I'm over it

Think I'm out. Wiped this morning and had some light brown spotting. Wiped again now and spotting on panties. Having more cramps too:(

OMG BFN THIS MORNING> :( at 13DPO I should have had a pos but yet AF isn't here yet..

So sorry Kristen. How long as your lp's usually? when is AF due? 13dpo is pretty late and most likely would result in the for sure thing...negative or positive. I'm so sorry. Let's start thinking about next cycle! It's ours for the taking!

AF was due today. Not here yet... I have a 26 day cycle and 13 day LP

well shoot...wonder what's going on. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site and am in my 2ww. Ill be 7dpo tomorrow and hoping for my BFP early next week! I've been trying for about 10 months with no success :( all my bloodwork came back normal so not really sure what the problem is?! This month my husband and I bd every day during ovulation and I used the instead cup. I also have been taking chasteberry for the past few months as well. Hopefully this is the month for us!!!!! :)

I will keep everything crossed for you Jaysbaby!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

I definitely miss o this month!... I am sooo pissed/hurt my O came 10 days before normal. I think its my cycles are finally regulating :-( im glad but I wish I used OPKs before hand. I didn't even start them till week before I normally o which is cd22 and I ovulated cd 20!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR anyways i Bded 2 days AFTER and 8 days BEFORE so im def out this month already.. i wish soo bad my af would get here. i am in tears. this sucks so bad. Knowing i wont be fertile till after xmas is crushing my heart.

Well crap girl! I'm so sorry! :-( :hugs:

mmcheek- did he say why you would of gotten a pos test? that is def positive my tests with all 3 of my pregnancies were faint like that. I am so sorry chicy... but it def could be IB bleeding!!!

burns- I would bitch and moan till I got a different doc.. u may have to drive a while but they HAVE to do it doesn't matter what insurance you have. I am def no Dr but I am thinking you have PCOS.. I would try some natural meds and see if u can get things regulated. I feel so bad for u hun cause im a mess from being off BCP so I no the feeling of being totally overwhelmed.

all of us need to remember that this is a stressful phase BUT it is the most rewarding thing in this entire universe and we are all here for each other to support each other along the way :) xoxoxo

TTC- test today???

i'm sure you've seen by now it was negative and got period same day. Boo! oh well, new cycle, new hope. Start my femara Sunday. hope it works this time.

def a BIG BOOOO! i am sooo rooting for you.. this will be the biggest and bestest xmas gift ever !! GL i will be out till my bday in January but of course ill stick around :)

Awe, thanks girl!!! This will be DH's bday present too! His bday is Dec. 16 so how awesome to give this to him AND this will be my little christmas miracle if it finally happens! i will be over the moon. This cycle is already going fast. I feel like i just started cd1 but today is cd5 so woohoo! go fast cycle! So sorry you're out sweetie. Good thing is, your body seems to be regulating again. :hugs:

Yep back to the drawing board for me ugh! I told hubby I maybe not wanting another baby! My toddler has been on one tge last few days and this fertility shit ain't working anyhow. He wants to try 1 more month, but I am thinking I'm over it

Hang in there sweetie! :hugs:

Think I'm out. Wiped this morning and had some light brown spotting. Wiped again now and spotting on panties. Having more cramps too:(

Ugh, i'm so sorry. I hope you're wrong and you're not out so i'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!! :hugs:

Well I am still waiting. Today CD 25/9 DPO. The past few days have been rough. I have felt miserable. It's hard to tell what's going on because i'm on clomid which can cause a lot of the symptoms I've been feeling. On Friday I actually had to leave work early because I had an awful migraine and actually got sick on my drive home. Thank goodness I have a loving FI who helped me with that mess (TMI, sorry)

This weekend I have been very nauseous and everything I eat tastes funny. My FI made his amazing taco dip and I had a bite and was over it because it tasted weird, normally I can eat an entire pan of it LOL. At church today we had a potluck and nothing tasted good but everyone else was raving about the meal. I'm sure it was great. During the potluck I had this weird feeling like AF just made her appearance, IDK what it was but i felt it, went to the restroom and nothing. I have had dry CM, no spotting, nothing to report there. No sore BB, but my armpit and groin have been sore along with my back and hips.

Who knows what's going on but I guess we will just keep waiting!

Miss Stacy- looks good for you what FI though?

Ughh on missing your O sweetie that's so aggravating

Burns-how are you doing

Miss Stacy- looks good for you what FI though?

Ughh on missing your O sweetie that's so aggravating

Burns-how are you doing

im doing good, i hope i ovulated already cause im annoyed with temping. lol! but im fine so far! :D how are doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->