Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I am now also having AF like cramps,though pretty light and still a pulling sensation on the right in my abdomen.

I need help ladies. Today I got my CH on my FF chart but I have been checking my CP and it was never high and soft like normal plus I didn't get the EWCM like normal and my OPKs weren't pos?? i am so clueless right now... PLease help!!! the temps were all taking at exact times, the only difference is i moved my bed right beside a heater. (could that even effect it??) i want to add i normally don't O till CD 30 .. HELPPP!

i also didn't get O cramps like i normally do and didn't get super horned up like normal. what am i missing???

I need help ladies. Today I got my CH on my FF chart but I have been checking my CP and it was never high and soft like normal plus I didn't get the EWCM like normal and my OPKs weren't pos?? i am so clueless right now... PLease help!!! the temps were all taking at exact times, the only difference is i moved my bed right beside a heater. (could that even effect it??) i want to add i normally don't O till CD 30 .. HELPPP!

i actually looked into this awhile ago, heat doesnt affect your body temps its just affects your outter body not inner (weird, i was lost when i read this), and you can have everything on point same cycle days, same o day and still end up o'ing a different day it all just depends on when your body chooses. ;P and my actual doctor (not my pediatrician) said some girls get ewcm some get watery cm. she said it all depends on your body. i hope i helped a bit... :hugs: goodluck!

mmcheek- did he say why you would of gotten a pos test? that is def positive my tests with all 3 of my pregnancies were faint like that. I am so sorry chicy... but it def could be IB bleeding!!!

burns- I would bitch and moan till I got a different doc.. u may have to drive a while but they HAVE to do it doesn't matter what insurance you have. I am def no Dr but I am thinking you have PCOS.. I would try some natural meds and see if u can get things regulated. I feel so bad for u hun cause im a mess from being off BCP so I no the feeling of being totally overwhelmed.

all of us need to remember that this is a stressful phase BUT it is the most rewarding thing in this entire universe and we are all here for each other to support each other along the way :) xoxoxo

TTC- test today???

i'm sure you've seen by now it was negative and got period same day. Boo! oh well, new cycle, new hope. Start my femara Sunday. hope it works this time.

MC'd 9/26 at 5weeks. had first period 10/27 and expecting next period next week. We
"Played" every other day last week which was my fertile window. Now I'm starting to have light cramps, heavy pressure in uterus and twinge like feelings in my ovaries!!! Anyone know what this means? Could it be PMS? Could I be pregnant? when should I test? I'm so nervous from the last time:(

So sorry about your miscarriage Aloren. :hugs:
Sounds like you covered your bases so GOOD LUCK!!!
Depending on how long your cycles normally are, this Sunday is 4 weeks or roughly 28 days since your last period so you should be able to test then. :dust:

LOVING/BURNS- I feel real crampy, so even though it light bleeding I am prolly going to say im outsie

TTC- come on girl I been thinking of you all day

Thank all you sweethearts on the hugs, I am getting really ready to throw in the towel. I mean I have a shit ton of kids all ready haha just thought id make a few smiles

thank you hon. it was negative. back to square 1. :-/

It's so odd how going through this has made me hyper aware of my body and things that are happening. I'm not sure if anything is really symptoms because I can't remember what is typical for me each month. My periods are so regular that I never pay attention because it's always CD 28 and Hello AF. The only real symptom I have is that I occassional get a migrane on CD 26 or 27.

I'm not going to read in to anything but I wanted to just share how I'm feeling.

Yesterday, CD 20/4 DPO I had the worst headache, almost migraine, I felt like I do before AF. Today still have a headache and bad cramping/pressure. I also had a bit of nausea. All day I had cramping on and off and a warm feeling like I had to use the restroom. It also felt like my woman parts were going to fall out of my body like they were heavy or being tugged on. I went to the bathroom more often today only because I seriously felt like I was going to get AF and was worried. I kept expecting to see blood but nothing. The only thing that I saw was a lot of watery CM, again I'm not sure if this is regular for me because I never paid attention. I was super exhausted today and not hungry. I've had some middle back pain today. No breast changes that I've noticed.

welcome here girl and best of luck to you sweetie!!! :dust:

Sorry for those who are out.. dang i really wish that we could get a damn BFP. i have been on here for long while with very few. xmas babies it is ladies... get to BDing and trying to be stressfree... my temps are higher then normally for this time. I really hope i didn't miss o. GRRRR

uh oh, you o'd! did you BD right times??? i hope so!!!

OMG BFN THIS MORNING> :( at 13DPO I should have had a pos but yet AF isn't here yet..

pinching near my ovaries like a mother fucker. it hurts so much!! wtf is this!?! D':

OMG BFN THIS MORNING> :( at 13DPO I should have had a pos but yet AF isn't here yet..

So sorry Kristen. How long as your lp's usually? when is AF due? 13dpo is pretty late and most likely would result in the for sure thing...negative or positive. I'm so sorry. Let's start thinking about next cycle! It's ours for the taking!

So sorry Kristen. How long as your lp's usually? when is AF due? 13dpo is pretty late and most likely would result in the for sure thing...negative or positive. I'm so sorry. Let's start thinking about next cycle! It's ours for the taking!

AF was due today. Not here yet... I have a 26 day cycle and 13 day LP

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site and am in my 2ww. Ill be 7dpo tomorrow and hoping for my BFP early next week! I've been trying for about 10 months with no success :( all my bloodwork came back normal so not really sure what the problem is?! This month my husband and I bd every day during ovulation and I used the instead cup. I also have been taking chasteberry for the past few months as well. Hopefully this is the month for us!!!!! :)

I definitely miss o this month!... I am sooo pissed/hurt my O came 10 days before normal. I think its my cycles are finally regulating :-( im glad but I wish I used OPKs before hand. I didn't even start them till week before I normally o which is cd22 and I ovulated cd 20!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR anyways i Bded 2 days AFTER and 8 days BEFORE so im def out this month already.. i wish soo bad my af would get here. i am in tears. this sucks so bad. Knowing i wont be fertile till after xmas is crushing my heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->