Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Awww -- thanks so much, LovingMyGirls! You know, the more I think about it, you are SO right. We stress so much, and so often, unnecessarily. I swear I am living proof, because even though I also came off vitex two cycles ago, I also totally changed my attitude, and tried to change my GAFF!! Seriously felt the load SO lightened when the OPKs were out of the mix. And no kidding, I think that the mindset change was a BIG part in moving my O from CD27 one cycle to CD15 the next. I know it sounds nuts, but I used to stress so, so, so bad when I thought I was o'ing and the OPK said no.

Anyway, thanks again to LMG... maybe we can get everyone's O going just by boosting one another and reminding one another that in some cases, things just have to normalize.

Baby dust to all!!!!!

is it possible that this temp drop is implantion dip or is it too big of a drop?

is it possible that this temp drop is implantion dip or is it too big of a drop?

Not according to FF charts when you search "pregnancy" and "implantation dip"! Some go quite a bit lower than yours, below the CL even :happydance:

Hello i am new to the site trying to make some friends going through the same thing!
I am 5dpo spotting new symptoms and i am on fertility blend
i am 24 years old will be 25 on the 18th of this month
hubby and i have been ttc for 6 cycles now!

Hi everybody! I'm new to this site and I'm really liking all the support and encouragement I've been seeing here :)

My husband and I are in the first month of TTC. My AF is supposed to come tomorrow but I'm hoping it doesn't! I broke down and took a pregnancy test on my 10 and 12 dpo. Both BFN :(

However, I never got a nosebleed in my life and I got one last week randomly out of the blue and I know that's an early pregnancy symptom. I haven't really gotten any other symptoms. Just wondering if there is a chance I can be pregnant? Thanks :)

Not according to FF charts when you search "pregnancy" and "implantation dip"! Some go quite a bit lower than yours, below the CL even :happydance:

so it's possible this is a implant dip or its not possible? judging from the happy dance its possible... so i guess it's a good thing..? :shrug: :happydance:

Sorry burns I have been gone so long and was wonder what solid lines; are you preggo?

Sorry burns I have been gone so long and was wonder what solid lines; are you preggo?

i wish but no on ff chart but they are gone again.. :( but i don't keep getting super faint ones on frer which has never happened before.

Awww -- thanks so much, LovingMyGirls! You know, the more I think about it, you are SO right. We stress so much, and so often, unnecessarily. I swear I am living proof, because even though I also came off vitex two cycles ago, I also totally changed my attitude, and tried to change my GAFF!! Seriously felt the load SO lightened when the OPKs were out of the mix. And no kidding, I think that the mindset change was a BIG part in moving my O from CD27 one cycle to CD15 the next. I know it sounds nuts, but I used to stress so, so, so bad when I thought I was o'ing and the OPK said no.

Anyway, thanks again to LMG... maybe we can get everyone's O going just by boosting one another and reminding one another that in some cases, things just have to normalize.

Baby dust to all!!!!!

Your so very welcome! and I agree the support here is what keeps a lot of us sane!

Burns- aww hunny! grrrrrrrrr your darn chart. I didn't think you O'd yet but if your temp is high tomorrow that would be great news! :) I just read about your faint line. Is it a faint line within the 10 minutes? if so that's GREATTTTTTTTT news but if its after do not trust it and retest in few days! GL sweets.

Burns- aww hunny! grrrrrrrrr your darn chart. I didn't think you O'd yet but if your temp is high tomorrow that would be great news! :) I just read about your faint line. Is it a faint line within the 10 minutes? if so that's GREATTTTTTTTT news but if its after do not trust it and retest in few days! GL sweets.

i think i did o cause i was cramping lately but who knows.. & yeah like i took a frer the following night and thought i seen a line so i waited the next morning and took my second frer and read like around the 3 minute mark cause of the other night's test and thought i saw a darker line so i took it apart and it was barley there like the line was a pink line about the width of a piece of hair.. so im waiting till the 23rd to test again. lol. so im hoping af is a no show. but lately i can't stay awake to save my life it's horrible my hubby gets mad at me now cause im like knocked out around 930 when i normally stay up till 3am but i can't help it. :l

i don't know if it attached or not but here is the test from a couple days ago.. its barely there. but if it's not darker around Christmas im counting me out rather .af shows or not. ;p
&& before i get a bunch of hate this was taken at the ten minutes mark.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 10
Hey all! Just got in one last good BD before hubs went off on a business trip for a week... This is cycle #1 and first time for all of this!

Now I'm like, TWO WEEKS? As if this weren't already going to be the longest two weeks ever - I teach elementary school and there are two weeks until winter break. REALLY long two weeks!

i don't know if it attached or not but here is the test from a couple days ago.. its barely there. but if it's not darker around Christmas im counting me out rather .af shows or not. ;p
&& before i get a bunch of hate this was taken at the ten minutes mark.

I deffo see a very thin pink line there burns. give it a few more days and trst again, Fx your line gets darker. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->