Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

ok guys... dumb question... How do i chart?

get a basil body thermometer (bbt) from walmart they are like $7. then take your temp every morning around the same time starting on the first day of your period.

Thanks Burns - I've read that your sleep shouldnt be disturned before you temp... is that correct?

You can get basal thermometers online as well. Normal thermometer will not give you accurate enough temps. You can start whenever(so you get the jist) but start actually record on FF (fertily friend) on your first day of menses. Its very important as well to temp within few minutes of opening your eyes. You need to leave it on or beside your bed. The minute you stand up and walk your temp is no longer accurate. You can take vaginal or orally. Also make sure that you stick it UNDER your tongue(if oral) on either side that's the "hot spot" you need to look for. It will eventually be instinct after few weeks and you feel lost if you miss it one day. LOL GL to you and it does confirm O. when you get the CH you will get thrilled :happydance: hope that helps you out!

Thanks for this guys.. I dont think temping is for me in that case as I wake up EVERY time DH moves! I'm a very light sleeper.

Still no AF for me since 18th October.. this is so frustrating. I just want my cycle to start so I can start trying again.
So I called my GP to find out if my referral has been made and I was told he's on holiday!!! HOLIDAY???? HE'S NOT ALLOWED TO HOLIDAY!!! and my referral wont be made until he's back. and then there's the whole waiting for an appointment then more tests bla bla bla... Oh i feel so rubbish guys!

Still no AF for me since 18th October.. this is so frustrating. I just want my cycle to start so I can start trying again.
So I called my GP to find out if my referral has been made and I was told he's on holiday!!! HOLIDAY???? HE'S NOT ALLOWED TO HOLIDAY!!! and my referral wont be made until he's back. and then there's the whole waiting for an appointment then more tests bla bla bla... Oh i feel so rubbish guys!

my last af was Oct 17! lol. what holiday there's not another holiday for another 2 weeks & thanksgiving is far from over, wtf?! sorry your going though this! :/

since i got my crosshairs im not even going to temp anymore. ;p

oh good lord, FINALLY! :) Yay!!! :happydance:

i hope it's for real cause temping this cycle is pure hell since its such a long cycle. lol. :haha: but i took a frer yesterday cause hubby was annoyed with waiting so i took it while he was at work and went back to sleep for a good 4 hours and looked at the test and there was like a hair line of pink where the positive part is so im not even going based off my ff chart on ovulation im just waiting start again so i can't do my tempting more accurately. lol oh well.

it wouldn't have been accurate results waiting that long to read a pregnancy test or any of them. Was it a pregnancy test you took?

I should be back in the 2ww starting Thursday! I should O tonight late or for sure tomorrow sometime. When on fertility meds, they tell you when you will O. it's so weird. But great appointment today with my u/s. 2 MATURE FOLLIES and one almost there. One on left was 27mm and two on the right were 20 and 16. HCG trigger should help them all on their way. Woot woot! Please God give us our miracle this cycle. [-o<

How you doing with your shots? Still very painful? By telling you when you O, they make your job easier :) This way you can't miss your O :happydance: :dust:

no, they're not too bad. the bruising is uncomfortable but it's not the end of the world. yes, by them telling me when i will o definitely makes it easier! :) they tell us the days to have "timed sex" too so we cover our bases no matter what. :) we shall see what next week holds.

Heyyy everyone..new to this site I joined becoz I feel like im going crazyyyy!!! I would say were NTNP and this month im hoping its a positive!!! since Monday I hve had spotting on and off, it started out pink and now its brownish..sorry tmi...I have extremely sore boobs (more than ever before) and cramping! im due on on Monday and hoping for a positive Monday morning..i don't think I can take another negative but my fiancé don't understand how stressful it is POAS!! haha thanks for letting me rant, I needed it!! xx baby dust to everyone x :) x

welcome here loular! Did you get a BFP??? or did stupid AF show up? :dust:

All tests Including OPKs have the invisible line there. Don't get down in dumps and never give up. I don't even look at the tests if there past 10 minutes. Nobody would give you any hate that's not what this site is for. its support!! :thumbup: hopefully when you retest you will have a pink line.. holy heck is it time we get a :bfp: here. I Still don't O for 10 days.. so its waiting ... waiting. . and waiting some more...:coffee: I will not miss O again. that was horrible feeling all month I felt like something was missing. I couldn't test it was hell! lol Im positive about this month. I will o before Xmas and testdate till be new years!!:happydance:

That's definitely a bummer!! Hopefully times goes super fast for you. If they would schedule you an apt date least you would have that to look forward to. Maybe he will be back before xmas I mean that's 2 weeks!!

I am about 3 days away from my missed period and freaking out. The wait has been unbearable!!! I have all kinds of symptoms i just hope it is not all in my head. Taking a test today to see if i am pregnant.

Awww -- thanks so much, LovingMyGirls! You know, the more I think about it, you are SO right. We stress so much, and so often, unnecessarily. I swear I am living proof, because even though I also came off vitex two cycles ago, I also totally changed my attitude, and tried to change my GAFF!! Seriously felt the load SO lightened when the OPKs were out of the mix. And no kidding, I think that the mindset change was a BIG part in moving my O from CD27 one cycle to CD15 the next. I know it sounds nuts, but I used to stress so, so, so bad when I thought I was o'ing and the OPK said no.

Anyway, thanks again to LMG... maybe we can get everyone's O going just by boosting one another and reminding one another that in some cases, things just have to normalize.

Baby dust to all!!!!!

I like this thinking because i'm doing the same this cycle and it's helped TREMENDOUSLY! No opk's or temping for me this cycle and i'm just going by what nurse said and how i felt so hopefully it was good enough! i have way more hope this time of my cycle because i'm not staring at my chart with temps on it. Way less stressful.

Hello i am new to the site trying to make some friends going through the same thing!
I am 5dpo spotting new symptoms and i am on fertility blend
i am 24 years old will be 25 on the 18th of this month
hubby and i have been ttc for 6 cycles now!

Hi everybody! I'm new to this site and I'm really liking all the support and encouragement I've been seeing here :)

My husband and I are in the first month of TTC. My AF is supposed to come tomorrow but I'm hoping it doesn't! I broke down and took a pregnancy test on my 10 and 12 dpo. Both BFN :(

However, I never got a nosebleed in my life and I got one last week randomly out of the blue and I know that's an early pregnancy symptom. I haven't really gotten any other symptoms. Just wondering if there is a chance I can be pregnant? Thanks :)

WELCOME BOTH OF YOU AND :dust: :dust: :dust:

2 dpo today, cd17...COME ON BABY!! [-o<

:happydance::happydance: awesome!! GL girly!!! you girlys are making me quite jealous I take forever to O. I will not miss it this time. haha lol Whats your test date??

Thank you. I'm taking my first test Monday the 16th at 12dpo with my fingers crossed. If negative, i'll still hold out hope for Wednesday the 18th at 14dpo. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->