Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Awww -- thanks so much, LovingMyGirls! You know, the more I think about it, you are SO right. We stress so much, and so often, unnecessarily. I swear I am living proof, because even though I also came off vitex two cycles ago, I also totally changed my attitude, and tried to change my GAFF!! Seriously felt the load SO lightened when the OPKs were out of the mix. And no kidding, I think that the mindset change was a BIG part in moving my O from CD27 one cycle to CD15 the next. I know it sounds nuts, but I used to stress so, so, so bad when I thought I was o'ing and the OPK said no.

Anyway, thanks again to LMG... maybe we can get everyone's O going just by boosting one another and reminding one another that in some cases, things just have to normalize.

Baby dust to all!!!!!

I like this thinking because i'm doing the same this cycle and it's helped TREMENDOUSLY! No opk's or temping for me this cycle and i'm just going by what nurse said and how i felt so hopefully it was good enough! i have way more hope this time of my cycle because i'm not staring at my chart with temps on it. Way less stressful.

Good luck to you on Monday!! And yes, let's keep the positivity going! Maybe this is a slightly easier time of year because of all the opps to have fun, let loose and have a couple drinks (and BD!) over the holidays in the event this isn't THE cycle... but still too early to say, so for now... baby dust!

Also, I keep thinking back to when my DS was conceived. We were definitely trying, BDing tons, but after O was confirmed we were honeymooning and I still had a LOT of fun in the wine regions of California, tequila bar with my DH, etc... all in the very early stages (looking back -- implantation stages), but sometimes I wonder if that laid back, relaxed vibe is what allowed everything to proceed so much more easily.

Have a lovely evening, ladies!

i really think if i get ANOTHER negative and have ANOTHER failed cycle on these meds, i will PUNCH something!

pow.jpg

Hey all! Just got in one last good BD before hubs went off on a business trip for a week... This is cycle #1 and first time for all of this!

Now I'm like, TWO WEEKS? As if this weren't already going to be the longest two weeks ever - I teach elementary school and there are two weeks until winter break. REALLY long two weeks!

Good luck to you Charmed! Just keep yourself busy, it will help! :) :dust:

All tests Including OPKs have the invisible line there. Don't get down in dumps and never give up. I don't even look at the tests if there past 10 minutes. Nobody would give you any hate that's not what this site is for. its support!! :thumbup: hopefully when you retest you will have a pink line.. holy heck is it time we get a :bfp: here. I Still don't O for 10 days.. so its waiting ... waiting. . and waiting some more...:coffee: I will not miss O again. that was horrible feeling all month I felt like something was missing. I couldn't test it was hell! lol Im positive about this month. I will o before Xmas and testdate till be new years!!:happydance:

I'm throwing tons of dust at you for this cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I am about 3 days away from my missed period and freaking out. The wait has been unbearable!!! I have all kinds of symptoms i just hope it is not all in my head. Taking a test today to see if i am pregnant.

So what is the word???

Awww -- thanks so much, LovingMyGirls! You know, the more I think about it, you are SO right. We stress so much, and so often, unnecessarily. I swear I am living proof, because even though I also came off vitex two cycles ago, I also totally changed my attitude, and tried to change my GAFF!! Seriously felt the load SO lightened when the OPKs were out of the mix. And no kidding, I think that the mindset change was a BIG part in moving my O from CD27 one cycle to CD15 the next. I know it sounds nuts, but I used to stress so, so, so bad when I thought I was o'ing and the OPK said no.

Anyway, thanks again to LMG... maybe we can get everyone's O going just by boosting one another and reminding one another that in some cases, things just have to normalize.

Baby dust to all!!!!!

I like this thinking because i'm doing the same this cycle and it's helped TREMENDOUSLY! No opk's or temping for me this cycle and i'm just going by what nurse said and how i felt so hopefully it was good enough! i have way more hope this time of my cycle because i'm not staring at my chart with temps on it. Way less stressful.

Good luck to you on Monday!! And yes, let's keep the positivity going! Maybe this is a slightly easier time of year because of all the opps to have fun, let loose and have a couple drinks (and BD!) over the holidays in the event this isn't THE cycle... but still too early to say, so for now... baby dust!

Also, I keep thinking back to when my DS was conceived. We were definitely trying, BDing tons, but after O was confirmed we were honeymooning and I still had a LOT of fun in the wine regions of California, tequila bar with my DH, etc... all in the very early stages (looking back -- implantation stages), but sometimes I wonder if that laid back, relaxed vibe is what allowed everything to proceed so much more easily.

Have a lovely evening, ladies!

Yeah, I'm sure that laid back attitude helps with the latter part of the cycle. And i think i do that pretty well. My instructions are to have fun up until cd21 or 7dpo, whichever comes first, so then it's only a week that i have to wait really to find out so it's not too bad for me and my body could use that break anyway from all my bad vices. :)

Please help me in this TTW torture!!!!!

I am 3 days away from AF, got BFN today :(

Was really hopeful this month because I had implantation bleeding for the first time ever and I have been having funny twitches, throbs and mild cramps. Never felt these before but then got so disappointed when I did a test and nothing :(

So disappointing!

Hi! I'm new to this site and the tww. I'm on cd26/dpo14 and trying soooo hard not to test! From 6dpo to 8dpo I had incredible pelvic cramps and felt immense pressure 'down there'. Very different to AF pains. Since then I have been a lot more tired than usual and dizzy whenever I stand up. I did a couple of tests on 9 and 11dpo but they were BFN :( I also had loose bm (sorry tmi) from 7dpo to 11dpo. Also still cramping on and off but nothing too painful. Reeeeally hoping I get a BFP soon!!
Good luck to everyone else TTC!!

my boobs have been SORE & SENSITIVE for the last 2 days, woke up to a pounding head today, major cramps in my lower abs & my back has been hurting. joooooy!(; anyways im going to test one more time today before christmas gets here. i hope this isn't af cause my boobs normally aren't this bad when af comes, neither is my head i NEVER get headaches unless i overthink! hmmm. i hope it's a bfp coming my way! & im just going with cd48 was when i ovulate cause no matter the data i put in ff still puts it at cd48 (dec 3) as my ovulate day.

here is a update on my chart. dashed crosshairs or not im saying i o'd on cd48 or around it. both pictures are of my chart today ones just more zoomed in. today i feel nausea, tired & beyond hungry. and im still having very sensitive boobs. testing on the 23rd just incase i need to go get my hubby a last mintue present. lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-12-15-01-52-51-1.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-15-01-52-51-1.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_2013-12-15-01-52-19-1.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-15-01-52-19-1.png
    52.5 KB · Views: 3
Ladies,

So I'm losing my mind here. Stuck in a snowstorm and no ability to get out to buy a test, so I just used two OPKs, and both came back +. I am 15DPO (or 13DPO, according to FF -- but pretty sure it is wrong). Either way...

Does anybody have any experience with using OPKs as HPTs?? I might be stuck for the next two days and my curiosity is killing me!!!

Still no AF for me since 18th October.. this is so frustrating. I just want my cycle to start so I can start trying again.
So I called my GP to find out if my referral has been made and I was told he's on holiday!!! HOLIDAY???? HE'S NOT ALLOWED TO HOLIDAY!!! and my referral wont be made until he's back. and then there's the whole waiting for an appointment then more tests bla bla bla... Oh i feel so rubbish guys!

my last af was Oct 17! lol. what holiday there's not another holiday for another 2 weeks & thanksgiving is far from over, wtf?! sorry your going though this! :/

Still no af for me... how about you?

:bfn: YUCK! Trying to still hold out hope for Wednesday's test at14 dpo. I don't think it's possible to pray any harder. :wacko:

Ladies,

So I'm losing my mind here. Stuck in a snowstorm and no ability to get out to buy a test, so I just used two OPKs, and both came back +. I am 15DPO (or 13DPO, according to FF -- but pretty sure it is wrong). Either way...

Does anybody have any experience with using OPKs as HPTs?? I might be stuck for the next two days and my curiosity is killing me!!!

I have heard reviews from both sides. Saying that's how they got the BFP and also that they are a load of crap. Are you certain when you did O???

here is a update on my chart. dashed crosshairs or not im saying i o'd on cd48 or around it. both pictures are of my chart today ones just more zoomed in. today i feel nausea, tired & beyond hungry. and im still having very sensitive boobs. testing on the 23rd just incase i need to go get my hubby a last mintue present. lol.

That's great at least you O'd! and I see you BDed 3-4 days before O. What a great day that would be to get a BFP that close to xmas!! :) GL your signs look good too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->