Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

good morning ladies 4 DPO i feel really good about this month the days seem to be going fast and im way to excited about testing! decided i would start testing at 10 DPO!

My cervix is low and soft and closed yesterday it was high and hard so i hope this is a good thing

Hi everyone! :flower:

My name is Wendy, and me and DH have been TTC #1 since April. I am 37 and he is 41, so our time is ticking a bit. If we don't get a BFP by Nov/Dec, I am going in to see the doc.

Betty-your temps are looking great!! Sorry for your BFN, but 8dpo is early, so no worries yet. One cycle I tested at 7dpo...couldn't help it.:)

Hi gabbysky, I agree, temping can get obsessive. I am a complete freak about taking my temperature. I obsessed all summer. I now can tell when my temp is going to drop and when AF is near, b/c I take my temp at night, too. I found out that when it drops at night, usually that means lower in the morning too. I am crazy!!!

Welcome Mrs. Smith-you will love the gals on here. We are a fun bunch and pretty much talk about anything...it is never TMI!! :rofl:

I will be stalking the thread this weekend. Honestly, I think I am on the way out...have dull AF cramps and my boobs are getting sore, which usually doesn't happen unless AF is coming. Oh well. I am 11dpo so we'll see how much longer I hang on.

Can't wait for us all to get our BFP's!!!

Hey wendy :) hang on in there! im stalking you :D xxx

Thanks Laura honey! But I am pretty sure I am out:cry: I had another temp drop this morning, with a slight bit of pink cm when I wiped today. I also took a CB digital and got a BFN. Oh well. At least I had a normal cycle this month, my last 2 cycles were 17 and 15 days. So hopefully I am back to normal. Looks like us 3 will be in the next TWW again:) Hopefully we will get our BFP's soon!

To the rest of you lovely ladies, I will be stalking! FX for everyone left!!

I'll be testing everyday with IC's. I know I'm bad! I just feel like something was different this cycle. I know I probably ovualted late and that would make me 4dpo. But, then again I have been symptom spotting and had pretty strong symptoms before I started getting +opk's cd23.....I don't know. If af shows this month, I'm gonna start charting and temping. I just want to know what's going on with my body after the mirena removal.

good evening ladies just a little update: Today i have been having a slight pain in my lower back which is very weird for me also noticed a thick white creamy sticky cm which is very weird for me, headachs and very tired like i feel very wore out! Any Ideas if this has to do with early pregnancy or not as i am only 4 DPO??

According to my tickers, I was supposed to ovulate last Wednesday, but I'm pretty sure I'm waiting to ovulate still. I had really watery cm the past few days and it was kind of a thin ewcm yesterday and today. I'm hoping that means I'll be ovulating today or tomorrow since we didn't have much time to bd before Wednesday - the closest we got was Monday.

I used 6 opks from the 1st to the 6th, but never got any readings. I decided to save my last few until my cm was more promising.

What happens when you ovulate late? Should I expect a longer cycle? Or will my body adjust and should my af still show up on the 19th as scheduled? So confused right now!

Hi Sarah, you will end up having a longer cycle this time around....your luteal phase, the 2nd half of your cycle, stays the same. It is the 1st part of your cycle that can get longer, due to stress, sickness, etc. Do you know how long your luteal phase is? If you have been charting, you can look at your past cycles and count how long it is. Normally it only varies by 1 day or so. Mine is about 13 days.

Thanks Wendy! I don't know how long my luteal phase is. This is the first month that I've used OPKs successfully. I detected my LH surge last night (the line was similar although just a tad lighter than the reference line, but it was the darkest I've ever gotten). I haven't been charting either. My CM is now very thick and like ew. My af would be due on the 19th, but since I was due to ovulate on the 5th and I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating today or tomorrow, my af would now be due 4-5 days later, right? So the 23rd or 24th? What if this is my usual luteal phase? I'm so confused!

Well it is hard to say, if you are tracking when you ovulate, and you always ovulate the same time, then I guess AF would show up 4 or 5 days later, around the 23rd or 24th. It sounds like you are almost ready to ovulate, from your OPK and cm. My cycles are irregular and I ovulate different times. You could track how many DPO you go this cycle, until you get your period (but hopefully you don't and you get a BFP instead!! :happydance:) So for example, if you are 13 dpo and then you get your period the next day, you have a 13 day luteal phase. The normal length of a luteal phase is 10-16 days, and it usually stays the same, can vary by a day or so.

So it sounds like it is time to BD!!:sex:

Have fun!

Hi everyone

Iv been having a nosey and thought id introduce myself my name is louise and i'm 32. I have been ttc for 5 months now after i suffered two m/c's one in sept 2010 and the last one was in jan 2011 :cry: I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter so she keeps me going i love her to pieces :hugs:

Last month i tried the opk sticks but none of them showed if i was ovulating so didn't bother this month and because i spot before my actual period starts sorry tmi, i'm not sure when to start testing for ovulation or when i ovulate or how long my lp is :( but my cycles are quite regular about every 33 days

This month tho since from the 3rd oct iv had super sore nips, bloating and slight queasiness and tiredness so i'm hoping it was about then i ov'd so lets hope so :winkwink:

well, just want to say gud luck to everyone and hope oct is a good month for us all and we get our :bfp: and sorry to everyone who got :witch:

GOOD MORNING LADIES!!!!!!! :coffee:
I had one crazy busy busy weekend!!!! But AF is almost outta here and then its almost O time!!!! WOOT WOOT I am sooooooo excited about this cycle you guys!!! For one its normal and 2 my hubby will still be here while I O!!!!! :dance:
WENDY have you started yet!?!?!?! How is school?
LAURA ummmmm I havent heard from you miss clockwork!!!!! Are you late?????
Good to see you again SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Super excited to hear from everyone!!!!! And for those ?ing temping and checking ur cervix you should totally get into it!!!! It helps soooooooo much!!!! Hope everyone is having a great day!!!!

GOOD MORNING LADIES!!!!!!! :coffee:
I had one crazy busy busy weekend!!!! But AF is almost outta here and then its almost O time!!!! WOOT WOOT I am sooooooo excited about this cycle you guys!!! For one its normal and 2 my hubby will still be here while I O!!!!! :dance:
WENDY have you started yet!?!?!?! How is school?
LAURA ummmmm I havent heard from you miss clockwork!!!!! Are you late?????
Good to see you again SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Super excited to hear from everyone!!!!! And for those ?ing temping and checking ur cervix you should totally get into it!!!! It helps soooooooo much!!!! Hope everyone is having a great day!!!!

My temp was 96.8 this smorning :( I was gonna test today but now I am not sure if i should :cry:

Are your temps usually that low? Do you test early in the morn? I do so my temps are kinda low and I have hypothyroidism. Is ur ticker accurate?

Was it ur comment I read earlier that ur cervix is really high? If so that means u are most likely fertile. Do you check ur mucus too?

It's really hard to say because you dont chart. But I would say you havent Od yet. Just from the low temp. How do you usually know when you O?

I just started charting this week trying to get the hang of it my temps have been really high the past 10 days today it just dropped really low

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->