Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

How long is ur LP? Usually temps will drop a couple days to the day you start ur period. At least u can tell when ur cervix is hard. I have been checking for like 5 months and I still cant tell when its hard and soft. So I just leave it off my chart. lol

I am not sure first time I have actually really kept up with any of this stuff when i got on this site this week lol

U will get the hang of it. Its actually a lot of fun and you learn so much about ur body! Well I am axcited to hear about ur temp tomorrow. :) You are still in implantation range and some people have a dip when that happens. GL and FX for you betty. :D

I think on FF you go to "sharing" then Get code, copy bbcode and paste it to your sig.

I *think* I may have ovulated yesterday. I'm not sure. I had some cramping, but I've been constipated for a few days now, so I don't know if it was cramps from that or not.

I still have ewcm and DH and I have BD'd the past three days. I'm hoping I ovulate today and then there will be three days worth of swimmers in there. :)

Don't know how I feel about this cycle. I'm glad that I might be ovulating late because we didn't have much time to BD before Wednesday when I supposed to have ovulated, but I'm not psyched about having to wait an extra 4-5 days to see if I get my BFP.

GOOD MORNING LADIES!!!!!!! :coffee:
I had one crazy busy busy weekend!!!! But AF is almost outta here and then its almost O time!!!! WOOT WOOT I am sooooooo excited about this cycle you guys!!! For one its normal and 2 my hubby will still be here while I O!!!!! :dance:
WENDY have you started yet!?!?!?! How is school?
LAURA ummmmm I havent heard from you miss clockwork!!!!! Are you late?????
Good to see you again SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Super excited to hear from everyone!!!!! And for those ?ing temping and checking ur cervix you should totally get into it!!!! It helps soooooooo much!!!! Hope everyone is having a great day!!!!

Hi honey:) AF came at about 10am this morning:( Oh well. At least it was a normal cycle this time and not 17 days. So here we go again. Can't wait to ovulate and get back in the TWW! Last cycle I ovulated on CD 11, so that is not far away:)

Let's get the BFP this time!:happydance:

I got it there now you can look at my chart and tell me what you think

betty, it looks like it may be AF time- I am sorry. Normally when you have a huge temp drop like that, she is on the way! My temps drop every time when she comes. Keep temping and you will see what your temps are before and after ovulation. After you ovulate, you will see at least a .4 rise in your temp-that way you know for sure that you ovulated. You will see a definite difference between pre-ovulation temps and post-ovulation temps:)

I *think* I may have ovulated yesterday. I'm not sure. I had some cramping, but I've been constipated for a few days now, so I don't know if it was cramps from that or not.

I still have ewcm and DH and I have BD'd the past three days. I'm hoping I ovulate today and then there will be three days worth of swimmers in there. :)

Don't know how I feel about this cycle. I'm glad that I might be ovulating late because we didn't have much time to BD before Wednesday when I supposed to have ovulated, but I'm not psyched about having to wait an extra 4-5 days to see if I get my BFP.

I'm in the same boat as you. I ovulated either cd23 or cd24! My periods are still irregular after the Mirena removal. We bd'd on both those days so I'm hoping we caught it. I hate having to wait the extra days as well!! fx'd:dust:

GOOD MORNING LADIES!!!!!!! :coffee:
I had one crazy busy busy weekend!!!! But AF is almost outta here and then its almost O time!!!! WOOT WOOT I am sooooooo excited about this cycle you guys!!! For one its normal and 2 my hubby will still be here while I O!!!!! :dance:
WENDY have you started yet!?!?!?! How is school?
LAURA ummmmm I havent heard from you miss clockwork!!!!! Are you late?????
Good to see you again SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Super excited to hear from everyone!!!!! And for those ?ing temping and checking ur cervix you should totally get into it!!!! It helps soooooooo much!!!! Hope everyone is having a great day!!!!

Hi honey:) AF came at about 10am this morning:( Oh well. At least it was a normal cycle this time and not 17 days. So here we go again. Can't wait to ovulate and get back in the TWW! Last cycle I ovulated on CD 11, so that is not far away:)

Let's get the BFP this time!:happydance:

YES COME ON :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello ladies how is every one on this lovely, beautiful, warm day? My insurance kicked in a couple of days ago so i made an appt to see my dr she will give me an early blood test so hopefully soon i can fine out if i got a BFP this tww is driving me insane!! Sorry to the ladies who caught that witch this month but i have good feelings about this and next month for every one! GL ladies!

Luck you for getting that blood test. My doc is impossible to get into. I made an app a few days ago and cant be seen until the 21st!!!! I hope they say :bfp: for you lady!!!!

opk.jpg
Thank you! This is my 5 DPO test i can see a very very faint line posted it on another thread to see if some one will tweek it for me, very excites for no reason i just cant help myself! :dust: to you on your cycle now!

Hey ladies :hi:

I'm 14 dpo, no sign of af :happydance: but that doesn't mean she isn't being sneaky :nope:

I keep feeling wet, so I go to the bathroom and it's clear :) Nipples are white :shrug: Temp is kinda low, but not too low, cervix is high and soft.

My cycles are INSANE, you have no idea.. they're usually around 100 days, and I'm not sure I ovulate normally, so this is new territory for me. I don't know if I should expect af today, or 17 dpo :shrug:

So I keep waiting :coffee: impatiently.

mrsswift (1).jpg

OK so I did all kinds of stuff and I couldn't see a line so I couldn't put dot on it. Sorry. I know how that is to see it IRL but not thru pic. It sux!!!

Hey ladies :hi:

I'm 14 dpo, no sign of af :happydance: but that doesn't mean she isn't being sneaky :nope:

I keep feeling wet, so I go to the bathroom and it's clear :) Nipples are white :shrug: Temp is kinda low, but not too low, cervix is high and soft.

My cycles are INSANE, you have no idea.. they're usually around 100 days, and I'm not sure I ovulate normally, so this is new territory for me. I don't know if I should expect af today, or 17 dpo :shrug:

So I keep waiting :coffee: impatiently.

:test: :test: :test: :test:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"