Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I'm new to the bmt thing only been taking my temps for this last week

And I have never temped gals! I soley rely on dang OPK's!!! I feel so helpless. LOL! I just feel like temping is "obsessive", but who am I kidding ?? Being on this site on and off all day talking about conceiving is obsessive!

my back is killing me :( I was getting excited but now i don't know maybe I shouldn't be I just gotta get used to everything I guess

I guess 6-12 days after. But, it won't be like a period, but more like a smear on your tp. That's what I heard. I never had that.

i had it with my son but couldnt remember when it happened well i hope i see something in 10 days! Well ladies im going to bed its after midnight here on the other side of the US. lol I hope to talk to you guys again soon Very soon as i wont beable to leave this thread alone untill i test.

Hi everyone! :flower:

My name is Wendy, and me and DH have been TTC #1 since April. I am 37 and he is 41, so our time is ticking a bit. If we don't get a BFP by Nov/Dec, I am going in to see the doc.

Betty-your temps are looking great!! Sorry for your BFN, but 8dpo is early, so no worries yet. One cycle I tested at 7dpo...couldn't help it.:)

Hi gabbysky, I agree, temping can get obsessive. I am a complete freak about taking my temperature. I obsessed all summer. I now can tell when my temp is going to drop and when AF is near, b/c I take my temp at night, too. I found out that when it drops at night, usually that means lower in the morning too. I am crazy!!!

Welcome Mrs. Smith-you will love the gals on here. We are a fun bunch and pretty much talk about anything...it is never TMI!! :rofl:

I will be stalking the thread this weekend. Honestly, I think I am on the way out...have dull AF cramps and my boobs are getting sore, which usually doesn't happen unless AF is coming. Oh well. I am 11dpo so we'll see how much longer I hang on.

Can't wait for us all to get our BFP's!!!

Sorry to hear that Betty. I think my allergies have caught up with me.

I swear I had a dream about Alex Trebek last night he was holding a dreaded hpt in one had tapping it against the palm of his other hand. All the while the jeopordy tune was playing. :dohh:

Good arternoon ladies just checking in while i wait for my DH to finish getting ready I swear he takes as long as i do if not longer! lol Well taking my kiddos to the pumpkin patch. Geez this wait is hell! 9 more days to wait.... Well I hope every one has a wonderful day!

I swear I had a dream about Alex Trebek last night he was holding a dreaded hpt in one had tapping it against the palm of his other hand. All the while the jeopordy tune was playing. :dohh:

Stop with the jeopardy! LOL! Do you have the hots for Alex Trebec? Just kidding!...well do you? How are all you ladies doing today? I'm getting ready to go to the tomato festival out here and couldn't resist logging on.:)...So because I'm a peeaholic I took another IC hpt and $tree opk and:happydance: low and behold, my opk was dark again! Not positive but dark! :saywhat:..bfn on hpt. Shocker! Anyway, hope you all have a great day!

well we hooked up our old vcr and we are watching all the old movies we liked when we were kiddos with one of our friends kiddos right now we are starting on all the old ninja turtle movies

According to my tickers, I was supposed to ovulate last Wednesday, but I'm pretty sure I'm waiting to ovulate still. I had really watery cm the past few days and it was kind of a thin ewcm yesterday and today. I'm hoping that means I'll be ovulating today or tomorrow since we didn't have much time to bd before Wednesday - the closest we got was Monday.

I used 6 opks from the 1st to the 6th, but never got any readings. I decided to save my last few until my cm was more promising.

What happens when you ovulate late? Should I expect a longer cycle? Or will my body adjust and should my af still show up on the 19th as scheduled? So confused right now!

According to my tickers, I was supposed to ovulate last Wednesday, but I'm pretty sure I'm waiting to ovulate still. I had really watery cm the past few days and it was kind of a thin ewcm yesterday and today. I'm hoping that means I'll be ovulating today or tomorrow since we didn't have much time to bd before Wednesday - the closest we got was Monday.

I used 6 opks from the 1st to the 6th, but never got any readings. I decided to save my last few until my cm was more promising.

What happens when you ovulate late? Should I expect a longer cycle? Or will my body adjust and should my af still show up on the 19th as scheduled? So confused right now!

Hi Sarah, you will end up having a longer cycle this time around....your luteal phase, the 2nd half of your cycle, stays the same. It is the 1st part of your cycle that can get longer, due to stress, sickness, etc. Do you know how long your luteal phase is? If you have been charting, you can look at your past cycles and count how long it is. Normally it only varies by 1 day or so. Mine is about 13 days.

Hi everyone! :flower:

My name is Wendy, and me and DH have been TTC #1 since April. I am 37 and he is 41, so our time is ticking a bit. If we don't get a BFP by Nov/Dec, I am going in to see the doc.

Betty-your temps are looking great!! Sorry for your BFN, but 8dpo is early, so no worries yet. One cycle I tested at 7dpo...couldn't help it.:)

Hi gabbysky, I agree, temping can get obsessive. I am a complete freak about taking my temperature. I obsessed all summer. I now can tell when my temp is going to drop and when AF is near, b/c I take my temp at night, too. I found out that when it drops at night, usually that means lower in the morning too. I am crazy!!!

Welcome Mrs. Smith-you will love the gals on here. We are a fun bunch and pretty much talk about anything...it is never TMI!! :rofl:

I will be stalking the thread this weekend. Honestly, I think I am on the way out...have dull AF cramps and my boobs are getting sore, which usually doesn't happen unless AF is coming. Oh well. I am 11dpo so we'll see how much longer I hang on.

Can't wait for us all to get our BFP's!!!

Hey wendy :) hang on in there! im stalking you :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->