Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

SO, I officially know now that I o'd late! My positive opk's have dwindled down and bfn's galore on Frer! I think i got my bases covered the past couple nights! I'm just worried about my lp. Here we go 2ww again! I was supposed to be 6dpo ans now I tink I'm 1-2dpo from what the opk's were telling me. Hope all you gals are doing well! Have a great weekend everyone!

well at least you know now. thats a relief. And good thing you were bding!!!! Y are you worried about ur LP it really doesnt change.

I've heard that sometimes the later you o the shorter your lp, making it harder for the eggy to stick. But, then again my cycle isn't regular yet since having the mirena removed after 7 years. I don't know...I guess it'll happen when it's supposed to, but I'm soooo impatient!:brat:
How long have you been trying for?....this quote above is from Amanda I'm assuming? Just checking as everyone on here uses first names!

Im hoping that in 10days Im doing the baby dance : P

You know what the baby dance is right hun? You should be doing that all the time if you want a baby!:sex: When I first started to read these threads I would ask myself what the heck is BD...I knew it had sumthin to do with sex. Then I thought it was "Bone Down" LMFAO! Once I realized it was babydance I felt like such a pervert!:haha:

I'm completely craving olives and cornbread right now. I've been extremely gassy and feel nausea. Oh, and I've been really tired even though I get like 15+ hours of sleep a night

lol on other sites i have been on BD is beding.. So to me the baby dance is the dance I do when i get a BFP lol

lol It gets hard and confusing keeping up with all this crap, sometimes i feel like thats why im not preggo yet bc im so stressed keeping up wit dates and all the other crap that comes along with TTC

My Dh and i have been TTC for the last 4 months (really trying) but never did anything to not get preggo in 4 years.

My Dh and i have been TTC for the last 4 months (really trying) but never did anything to not get preggo in 4 years.

So you never used birth control then for 4 years? I was on bc for 7. i had the Mirena iud so I think it messed with my body. Do you have regular af's?

I only had 2 pds sence 2007 then in Aug i started taking the pill had a Pd Aug 17th to the 24th then started again Aug 31st to sept 15th ad i havent had one sence and i Ovulated on Oct 5th! i didnt use BC for 4 years sence b4 my son was born in 2007 and never got preggo and my DH and i are every other dayers in that department.

@ betty im pretty sure that means you just Oed or your about to.

I dont know to be honest i dont even know how to check my cervix

My cervix just dropped today I think and is harder. It means supposedly "not fertile"....I am new at all the cervix checking thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->