Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Phoenix and TTC- seems we are all in the same boat right now all at the same time. I am 16dpo my temp went back up this am. honestly just wish it was below coverline so I stop thinking that theres a chance I would be preggo. Its just so strange I always have a 12 day LP. I have been super crampy as well thought AF would of been here days ago. My bday is Thurs by some crazy chance she doesn't come I will test then. GL to you ladies, they keep saying until shes shows her face and bright red theres still hope.

Lovingmygirls
What a pain this month is for all if us!!!
Ohhh hopefully Thurs will be your day xxxx

spotting has subsided, cramps have subsided and temp was up a little today! Do i dare get excited??? :wacko:

I also discarded a few of my whacky temps and chart looks even better. Oh Lord please let this be it!!! [-o<

well didnt get to temp or cp check this morning because i had to go to base just to stay there from 10pm-1pm because they told me my hubby was getting out out midnight then changed it to 2am then changed it to 5am then changed it to noon then they finally got out at 1pm.. annoyed with the military, they really love making this baby making process pure hell. hopefully tomorrow will look good! cant believe i missed a day im so upset right now, i know its only one day but still i was SO on top of it! (no pun intended). :sad2:

Phoenix and TTC- seems we are all in the same boat right now all at the same time. I am 16dpo my temp went back up this am. honestly just wish it was below coverline so I stop thinking that theres a chance I would be preggo. Its just so strange I always have a 12 day LP. I have been super crampy as well thought AF would of been here days ago. My bday is Thurs by some crazy chance she doesn't come I will test then. GL to you ladies, they keep saying until shes shows her face and bright red theres still hope.

Yep, we're all in limbo...well i'm not quite yet. Tomorrow is my test day but if negative and no AF after that, i will be joining you in limbo land...the worst land of all. :wacko:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

happy early birthday!!! i hope you get answers soon!

:cake:

Yep, we're all in limbo...well i'm not quite yet. Tomorrow is my test day but if negative and no AF after that, i will be joining you in limbo land...the worst land of all. :wacko:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
Good luck sweetie, let us know xx

happy early birthday!!! i hope you get answers soon!

:cake:

thank you very much! Its sad when I just want my AF just so I can be on to the next cycle this no af stuff is for the birds. lol! GL on your test tomorrow.. im praying for you girl!!!:flower:

my tempature is beyond crazy... it spiked to 100.00 (F) this morning cause im sick so i marked it in FF that im sick also. but my lawd. im about to go to the ER cause i cant breathe through my nose & my back is killing me but then again i might O soon cause my cp & cm are watery, low kinda open & softish but still hard so low medium medium.

Boo!!!! Rubbish BFN!!! I hot one 2 but no AF and none of the usual sign, it should be here by now!!!!

This is mine and my hubby's first month ttc. I am not using anything special to determine my ovulation other than an app on my phone. I went off the pill 6 months ago and have been using the app to track my periods.
Today is the 16th. My day of ovulation was the 7th (although I feel it was sooner). Since the 10th I have had cramping on and off, dizziness, extremely fatigue at times, tender breast a heavy feeling, random nausea, constipation and today I feel bloated. I do get cramps a day or two before AF generally but never 11 days before. My cycle averages 31 days, making me due for AF the 21st. The app on my phone says I can test in 3 days. Anyone relating?

First month TTC.. According to ovulation charts i should be in my fertile window and should ovulate between now and next Wednesday (last af 6th Jan). BUT i had signs of O Tuesday this week.. so on my 9th day into my cycle (cramps and EWCM) which is OK as OH and i have been trying since Friday last week and wont stop until i'm out of my supposedly fertile window!
Is it possible to ovulate early?! 9th day into cycle?!
I just have that 'feeling' that I've already ovulated and now getting certain maybe baby symptoms!! Or maybe i'm just going mad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->