Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

um...eggwhite and high cervix yesterday...does that mean anything? strange.

spotting yesterday???

implantation spotting or what? I'm too early to be getting my period. Hhhhmmm... :wacko: :shrug:

but i also did not get an implantation dip at normal time (between 7 and 10 dpo) and my temps are whacky but i blame that on the fertility meds, etc. and how the doc said my temps would be inaccurate and unreliable anyway. That's ok, this is a temp experimentation cycle. He, he...

In my head, i've alread counted this cycle out because i'm ready for my IUI next cycle...but it would be awesome if i was wrong!

Oh Ella, i hope this is it for you!!! It's your turn!!! BUT i thought we were on the same day...your chart says you're like 3 days ahead of me now...either way...:dust:

I thought we were, but FF was confused this month because my temps were so low after ov. It didn't give me crosshairs until what I thought was 4DPO and it put them two days earlier than I thought it would. But, looking at my chart now, I suppose it makes sense. I was just expecting a bigger rise after ov. Sitting pretty at 10DPO, wondering what the heck is going on. lol.

It's your turn too!! If not this month, then for sure with the IUI. :D

I guess 2 more days will tell the tale for you. Your temps are back on the uprise so hopefully that's a great sign!!!!

And yeah, i should know something in about 4 or 5 days. :dust:

Hi Ladies, So an update from me.. after the cramps, twinges, sore boobs and tonns of CM i decided to do one of those digi opk where you get a smiley or a blank face, and what do you know... it was a O:) - me and dh got straight down to business lol. checked again today and still a smiley..
almost 3 months of no af and i could be ovulating.!

Yep, definitely time to get down to business!!! Best of luck sweetie. :dust: :dust: :dust:

i just don't want a boring chart this time around. i know doc says not to temp and maybe i won't the entire time but the chart is way more exciting this way...don't you agree? ;-)

Yes it cant hurt!!! Happy your back in the wait already! lucky u! me having long cycles SUCKS!!!! haha

yeah, i'm lucky with my normal length cycles, i would go bat shit crazy if i had long cycles like you so i commend you girl!!! ;-) :hugs:

I am bat shit crazy! lol That flu bug I had I am even more mad at that I was sick because I didn't get to BD for 3 days :-( and now I haven't had even a small desire. GRR! Glad im not the only one who isn't feeling any symptoms. I wonder if its possible to not feel implantation at all
?? hmm! anyways GL to you what day are you testing?

Your chart is still looking good. Hang in there. Yes, it's possible to NOT feel it...not everyone does so hang in there with the little to no symptoms.

I'll be testing again next Wednesday at 14 dpo...i tested this morning (bad girl) because of my temp rise and it was stark negative. i'm 10 dpo today. oh well.

Loving - :hugs: 10DPO is still early!! Implantation can happen up until 12DPO, so try not to get too down just yet. I'm still hopeful that you'll get your BFP soon!!

AFM- Just had my IUI consultation appointment and I'm so stoked! It's looking like Feb for my IUI (could have gotten in for the next cycle except I'm due on next week and the nurse who does the IUI is on holiday then...boo! But I was surprised there was no waiting list). So we've got this cycle and one more before it starts and I'm so excited!! :happydance: Of course, I'm hoping this cycle is the one for us, but it's nice having something to look forward to. :)

Woohoo for IUI right around the corner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear you and I are going to end up pregnant together and i can't wait!!! :hugs:

im pretty proud of myself for staying on top of my charting & doing it on time each day. lol! i feel like im actually accomplishing something! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

you're doing great burns! and if you're temps stay up like that for the next two days, you will get your crosshairs!!! :)

i hope i get straight up solid cross hairs this cycle! & the fact im charting my cm & cp i hope it helps detect it! :D

me too burns, i pray that for you this cycle too!!! :hugs:

Here's my chart

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/4a991c

My af is late, bfn with frer. Temps still high, little bloody nose this morning, nipples sore (never get sore before af), painful bleeding gums when I floss, canker sore won't go away and I'm getting attacked with mini pimples around my nose!

I'm more concerned with the idea of what could be wrong with me if I'm not preg. If I'm not pregnant, then something's not right hormonally or something...I've had a complete blood work up for yearly physical and all is good (liver, thyroid, cholesterol, etc) and I'm regular with my af.

What do you all think?

Wow, that really looks like a pregnancy chart to me. I don't know... :shrug:

LovingMyGirls;

I'm also 10dpo according to FF (I thought I was further along) and today I tested, BFN too.

The last 2 days I had mild cramping and today no cramping but I spotted brown cm, very tiny in the morning. So if all this was implantation, a test wouldn't turn positive for another 2-4 days. Implantation can happen between 7-12 days dpo. I guess what I'm trying to say is, don't worry, it's still early!

Im trying to be more patient! haha well that's good your having symptoms! im having ZERO!! im retesting Friday! you??

Did you test yet? How are you coming along?

I tested Wed and Thurs CLEAR BFN :nope: Woke up today and since my temp is dropping and plus the fact I woke up with 2 pimples is telling me af will be here within 2 days. Im so overwhelmed with this whole process it makes me want to rip my hair out!. I will say that I am still not having any symptoms at all even for Af. :shrug:

About your chart though I would retest in few days if witch does show.

Maybe it's still too early for the both of us to test. I was 2 days late with af when I was pregnant with my daughter and a blood test came back negative! I didn't get bfp till the following week.

My af has been regular. I'll retest Sunday.

i love hearing stories like this, it gives me hope each time

I'm with Danielle, nj. Your chart is looking triphasic, which can be a sign of pregnancy. ;) Hopefully, you'll get that BFP soon!

LovingMyGirls;

I'm also 10dpo according to FF (I thought I was further along) and today I tested, BFN too.

The last 2 days I had mild cramping and today no cramping but I spotted brown cm, very tiny in the morning. So if all this was implantation, a test wouldn't turn positive for another 2-4 days. Implantation can happen between 7-12 days dpo. I guess what I'm trying to say is, don't worry, it's still early!

Im trying to be more patient! haha well that's good your having symptoms! im having ZERO!! im retesting Friday! you??

tested 14dpo BFN :cry:

spotting yesterday???

implantation spotting or what? I'm too early to be getting my period. Hhhhmmm... :wacko: :shrug:

but i also did not get an implantation dip at normal time (between 7 and 10 dpo) and my temps are whacky but i blame that on the fertility meds, etc. and how the doc said my temps would be inaccurate and unreliable anyway. That's ok, this is a temp experimentation cycle. He, he...

In my head, i've alread counted this cycle out because i'm ready for my IUI next cycle...but it would be awesome if i was wrong!

Oh my! cant wait for you to retest Wed! I was looking online ALOT like we all do im sure and I heard that 9/10 women who think they got an implantation dip, don't. Its not all that common to get them. But then again I also look at charts on FF and id say 50% have them so who knows. But I definitely wouldn't think anything about no dip. Oh that would be wonderful for you. praying for you girl. I am 15dpo finally cramping. my LP is 12 days normally but its 15dpo and I have BFN so maybe my O date is messed up. I just don't know! :shrug:

spotting yesterday???

Oh my! cant wait for you to retest Wed! I was looking online ALOT like we all do im sure and I heard that 9/10 women who think they got an implantation dip, don't. Its not all that common to get them. But then again I also look at charts on FF and id say 50% have them so who knows. But I definitely wouldn't think anything about no dip. Oh that would be wonderful for you. praying for you girl. I am 15dpo finally cramping. my LP is 12 days normally but its 15dpo and I have BFN so maybe my O date is messed up. I just don't know! :shrug:

Thanks Loving! :hugs:

Yeah, i won't think too much into the no dip. Right now i'm just confused by the spotting i never get this early on so we shall see what Wednesday holds for me. Unless somehow things are out of whack this cycle but they shouldn't be since everything is timed for me with the fertility meds and trigger shot, etc. hhhmmm... :shrug:

spotting yesterday???

and looks like you're getting your answer with that temp dip this morning. Sorry. :hugs:

LovingMyGirls;

tested 14dpo BFN :cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Looking back at bfp chart, it looks like i spotted at 8, 11 and 12dpo and then even a little later! THat gives me hope here. And had cramps too!

Well, still no af and bfn. Maybe I'm having an irregular month. Can you imagine that the first month we start ttc, I become irregular! Maybe I'm thinking about it too much and causing all this to happen. Well, I'll soon know for sure! I'm going on vacation, so I won't be posting for a few weeks, so if I don't see any of you again on the tww, I wish you ALL the very best of luck and hope all of your dreams come true. You've all been very supportive and welcoming. Thank You!

Well, still no af and bfn. Maybe I'm having an irregular month. Can you imagine that the first month we start ttc, I become irregular! Maybe I'm thinking about it too much and causing all this to happen. Well, I'll soon know for sure! I'm going on vacation, so I won't be posting for a few weeks, so if I don't see any of you again on the tww, I wish you ALL the very best of luck and hope all of your dreams come true. You've all been very supportive and welcoming. Thank You!

Nj112233

Best of luck hun and enjoy your vacation. If it doesn't happen the relaxing vacation could be what you need xx

Have fun on your vacation. Try to just relax and have fun!!!

That's usually how it goes. :-/

i'm spotting more tonight a my cramps are worse. It's more like a really bad dull ache in my abdomen. Ugh... Oh well. :-(

i'm spotting more tonight a my cramps are worse. It's more like a really bad dull ache in my abdomen. Ugh... Oh well. :-(

Ttcbabyisom - that's rubbish, sorry to hear that :(

I think I'm out too, AF is due tomorrow and BFN today - not enjoying this xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back