Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi Ladies, So an update from me.. after the cramps, twinges, sore boobs and tonns of CM i decided to do one of those digi opk where you get a smiley or a blank face, and what do you know... it was a O:) - me and dh got straight down to business lol. checked again today and still a smiley..
almost 3 months of no af and i could be ovulating.!

Great news seeing that smiley! :) Keep the Bding up! :happydance:

SO I tested today at 10DPO and CLEAR* NOT PREGNANT* staring at me. Boy does that hurt the heart. :-(I just don't understand why my cycles are irregular and plus how easy I got preggo first 3 times (1 being MC) now SOOO READY and 8 monthsTTC no luck. bumming me out pretty bad today! my bday is in 8 days and I would be ESCTATIC for my BFP!

Ella- How are you? feels like its been a while!!

Burns- keep it up that's great your temps are looking MUCH better!

Loving - :hugs: 10DPO is still early!! Implantation can happen up until 12DPO, so try not to get too down just yet. I'm still hopeful that you'll get your BFP soon!!

AFM- Just had my IUI consultation appointment and I'm so stoked! It's looking like Feb for my IUI (could have gotten in for the next cycle except I'm due on next week and the nurse who does the IUI is on holiday then...boo! But I was surprised there was no waiting list). So we've got this cycle and one more before it starts and I'm so excited!! :happydance: Of course, I'm hoping this cycle is the one for us, but it's nice having something to look forward to. :)

SO I tested today at 10DPO and CLEAR* NOT PREGNANT* staring at me. Boy does that hurt the heart. :-(I just don't understand why my cycles are irregular and plus how easy I got preggo first 3 times (1 being MC) now SOOO READY and 8 monthsTTC no luck. bumming me out pretty bad today! my bday is in 8 days and I would be ESCTATIC for my BFP!

thaaanks!!!! goodluck! i feel like doing my cm & cp make a BIG difference even tho it dont affect my temps.

LovingMyGirls;

I'm also 10dpo according to FF (I thought I was further along) and today I tested, BFN too.

The last 2 days I had mild cramping and today no cramping but I spotted brown cm, very tiny in the morning. So if all this was implantation, a test wouldn't turn positive for another 2-4 days. Implantation can happen between 7-12 days dpo. I guess what I'm trying to say is, don't worry, it's still early!

im pretty proud of myself for staying on top of my charting & doing it on time each day. lol! i feel like im actually accomplishing something! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

you're doing great burns! and if you're temps stay up like that for the next two days, you will get your crosshairs!!! :)

i hope i get straight up solid cross hairs this cycle! & the fact im charting my cm & cp i hope it helps detect it! :D

LovingMyGirls;

I'm also 10dpo according to FF (I thought I was further along) and today I tested, BFN too.

The last 2 days I had mild cramping and today no cramping but I spotted brown cm, very tiny in the morning. So if all this was implantation, a test wouldn't turn positive for another 2-4 days. Implantation can happen between 7-12 days dpo. I guess what I'm trying to say is, don't worry, it's still early!

Im trying to be more patient! haha well that's good your having symptoms! im having ZERO!! im retesting Friday! you??

Loving - :hugs: 10DPO is still early!! Implantation can happen up until 12DPO, so try not to get too down just yet. I'm still hopeful that you'll get your BFP soon!!

AFM- Just had my IUI consultation appointment and I'm so stoked! It's looking like Feb for my IUI (could have gotten in for the next cycle except I'm due on next week and the nurse who does the IUI is on holiday then...boo! But I was surprised there was no waiting list). So we've got this cycle and one more before it starts and I'm so excited!! :happydance: Of course, I'm hoping this cycle is the one for us, but it's nice having something to look forward to. :)

thanks so much sweets!! that's FANTASTIC about the IUI!! :happydance: hopefully this is your month! praying for u!!

thaaanks!!!! goodluck! i feel like doing my cm & cp make a BIG difference even tho it dont affect my temps.

its definitely good to try to figure out about your body more! I need to be more consistent as well! :)

will someone stalk my chart quick? its never done the constant rise with no drops?? what does that mean. bad news or good??

will someone stalk my chart quick? its never done the constant rise with no drops?? what does that mean. bad news or good??

woah thats weird. i honestly dont know cause it dont even look like its going up a full tenth degree. :/ seems like it wouldve changed your o date....

Here's my chart

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/4a991c

My af is late, bfn with frer. Temps still high, little bloody nose this morning, nipples sore (never get sore before af), painful bleeding gums when I floss, canker sore won't go away and I'm getting attacked with mini pimples around my nose!

I'm more concerned with the idea of what could be wrong with me if I'm not preg. If I'm not pregnant, then something's not right hormonally or something...I've had a complete blood work up for yearly physical and all is good (liver, thyroid, cholesterol, etc) and I'm regular with my af.

What do you all think?

LovingMyGirls;

Im trying to be more patient! haha well that's good your having symptoms! im having ZERO!! im retesting Friday! you??

Did you test yet? How are you coming along?

Here's my chart

My af is late, bfn with frer. Temps still high, little bloody nose this morning, nipples sore (never get sore before af), painful bleeding gums when I floss, canker sore won't go away and I'm getting attacked with mini pimples around my nose!

I'm more concerned with the idea of what could be wrong with me if I'm not preg. If I'm not pregnant, then something's not right hormonally or something...I've had a complete blood work up for yearly physical and all is good (liver, thyroid, cholesterol, etc) and I'm regular with my af.

What do you all think?

Hmm! are your cycles always irregular?? and how long is LP? im thinking that since FF chart is confused about exactly when O is (due to dotted line) than maybe you didn't ovulate till few days or all most a week later? because you didn't have a clear rise for few days im not exactly sure what day you O'd. Maybe you will get your BFP just have to wait a few more days! don't loose hope! no AF and your in the game! :)

woah thats weird. i honestly dont know cause it dont even look like its going up a full tenth degree. :/ seems like it wouldve changed your o date....

yes so weird! its like WTH? back to not having A CLUE whats going on with my body! GRRRR

LovingMyGirls;

I tested Wed and Thurs CLEAR BFN :nope: Woke up today and since my temp is dropping and plus the fact I woke up with 2 pimples is telling me af will be here within 2 days. Im so overwhelmed with this whole process it makes me want to rip my hair out!. I will say that I am still not having any symptoms at all even for Af. :shrug:

About your chart though I would retest in few days if witch does show.

LovingMyGirls;

I tested Wed and Thurs CLEAR BFN :nope: Woke up today and since my temp is dropping and plus the fact I woke up with 2 pimples is telling me af will be here within 2 days. Im so overwhelmed with this whole process it makes me want to rip my hair out!. I will say that I am still not having any symptoms at all even for Af. :shrug:

About your chart though I would retest in few days if witch does show.

Maybe it's still too early for the both of us to test. I was 2 days late with af when I was pregnant with my daughter and a blood test came back negative! I didn't get bfp till the following week.

My af has been regular. I'll retest Sunday.

Here's my chart

What do you all think?

Hmm! are your cycles always irregular?? and how long is LP? im thinking that since FF chart is confused about exactly when O is (due to dotted line) than maybe you didn't ovulate till few days or all most a week later? because you didn't have a clear rise for few days im not exactly sure what day you O'd. Maybe you will get your BFP just have to wait a few more days! don't loose hope! no AF and your in the game! :)

I just started charting so I don't know my pattern yet. FF is unsure because I had a +opk cd13 at night till cd15 morning with a .4 degree shift afterwards. Without knowing my pattern, there's no real way of knowing I guess.

yes so weird! its like WTH? back to not having A CLUE whats going on with my body! GRRRR

Your temp is still high. It only dropped a tiny bit, you're still good from what I see. And maybe this month being weird for you is a good sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->