Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

First month TTC.. According to ovulation charts i should be in my fertile window and should ovulate between now and next Wednesday (last af 6th Jan). BUT i had signs of O Tuesday this week.. so on my 9th day into my cycle (cramps and EWCM) which is OK as OH and i have been trying since Friday last week and wont stop until i'm out of my supposedly fertile window!
Is it possible to ovulate early?! 9th day into cycle?!
I just have that 'feeling' that I've already ovulated and now getting certain maybe baby symptoms!! Or maybe i'm just going mad!

Pinkglitterx

It could be early or it could be your body tricking you.
I'd recommend OPK tests that way you'll know - you can get them cheaply online, I use access diagnostics as they are cheap and reasonably sensitive.
Keep trying in case you haven't ovulated.

Pinkglitterx

It could be early or it could be your body tricking you.
I'd recommend OPK tests that way you'll know - you can get them cheaply online, I use access diagnostics as they are cheap and reasonably sensitive.
Keep trying in case you haven't ovulated.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I feel like I'm going crazy haha! Have ordered some OPK a few days ago so should be here tomorrow! Then will test to see if my predicted fertile window is true or false! With an irregular cycle I knew it would be a little difficult! X baby dust to all x

Quick updated.. as i will be joining the TWW officially Monday!
Ovulation test came back positive today, hubby is away until late tonight, we last BD Yesterday so hopefully that will be the one!

I apologize if i'm not using these forums correctly! New here!!

-Fingers crossed and baby dust to us all!!-

pretty sure i ovulated on cd23.. which it wouldve been on the 17th, i hope not cause we havent been able to babydance cause one of my hubbys battle buddies have been staying with us for the pass like 3-4 days. i guess ill find out tomorrow if i did or not. :shrug: :sad2:

well i just bought some opks & prego tests i hope we can do it this way too & get somewhere! hoping its this cycle or next! :D

Hi love this thread already. I'm new on here. I'm 6 dpo and going through symptoms already I can't wait to test the 28th

So, I am new to TTC and the two week wait. I'm 8dpo right now and having symptoms. Any suggestions on how to get through the two weeks, I am very impatient.

Hi love this thread already. I'm new on here. I'm 6 dpo and going through symptoms already I can't wait to test the 28th

Hi I'm new too and every month I symptom spot like mad! This month no exception... The witch due on Wednesday but I don't want to test until I'm late!

Ovulation test came back positive today, hubby is away until late tonight, we last BD Yesterday so hopefully that will be the one!

Welcome sweetie and best of luck to you!!! :dust:

pretty sure i ovulated on cd23.. which it wouldve been on the 17th, i hope not cause we havent been able to babydance cause one of my hubbys battle buddies have been staying with us for the pass like 3-4 days. i guess ill find out tomorrow if i did or not. :shrug: :sad2:

well i just bought some opks & prego tests i hope we can do it this way too & get somewhere! hoping its this cycle or next! :D

:dust: :dust: :dust:

So, I am new to TTC and the two week wait. I'm 8dpo right now and having symptoms. Any suggestions on how to get through the two weeks, I am very impatient.

Best of luck sweetie!!! Just fyi - the 2ww is the WORST!!! and longest! Just hang in there, do things to distract you, go on a dinner date, go out with friends, read a book, anything NON-ttc related. You got this! :) :dust:

Best of luck sweetie!!! Just fyi - the 2ww is the WORST!!! and longest! Just hang in there, do things to distract you, go on a dinner date, go out with friends, read a book, anything NON-ttc related. You got this! :) :dust:

Thanks, I've been pretty obsessive thus far. I'm in school, but still all I can do is obsess

Hi I'm new too and every month I symptom spot like mad! This month no exception... The witch due on Wednesday but I don't want to test until I'm late!

Welcome! Way to have self control. You can do it. Test on Wednesday or Thursday! I'm rooting for you!!! :dust:

Thanks, I've been pretty obsessive thus far. I'm in school, but still all I can do is obsess

It's ok, that's natural. I work all day and obsess too...when i have a busy day, i'm thankful for it...

:dust: :dust: :dust:

awe, i see you started.. :/

Hi Ladies,
Update from me... So I had my first RE appt last week which went well. my consultant said she would like to start me on provera and then clomid on days 2-6. she booked me in for an ultrasound just to see how things are looking inside... everything looked good. cysts were there but fairly small which wasnt a problem. Now they did see a little blood on my right ovary. The nurse said this eaither means i have ovulated in the past 24/48 hours, or that my body tried to release an egg but it didnt happen and the egg has collapsed. ARRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

I was then told that until we dont know which of the 2 it is, i wont be givent the provera and clomid :cry:

I've been ask to do another progesterone test on friday this week and should have results on Wednesday next week.

If its not one thing its another Ay!!! just when i thought I could finally start the clomid!

Thank you! Officially in the TWW 1dpo today! Love this forum so far!

Xx

Thank you! Officially in the TWW 1dpo today! Love this forum so far!

Xx

Good Luck pinkglitter. FX for you. x
:dust::dust::dust:

So... after posting the above yesterday.. I just felt the need to test.
Used a Digi, and there it was, glaring at me...

:bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

I'm still in total shock.! I called my GP this morning as i was worried why it wasnt picked up on the ultrasound i had on friday and she said it would have been too early to see anything.

Because my last period was in Oct 2013 there's no way of knowing how far off I am so she has booked me in for a blood test on friday which i will get the results for on Monday. The digi said 1-2 weeks so I know I'm fairly early. I still cant get my head around this!!!

Sending lots of :dust::dust::dust: to all you lovely ladies and all the luck with TTC. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->