Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

So AF is due tomorrow... My cramps seem to be pretty much gone at this point. I have been incredibly emotional the last two days and started crying like two different times today. My nausea seems to be getting worse, happening more often and for longer and more intense. My lower back bothers me later at night, like right before I go to bed. But I took a test tonight BFN!!! Is this still normal at this point?! Am I just over thinking and stressing over nothing????

well today my cervix was soft, high, open & cm was watery, VERY watery. hmm. took a opk but it was negative, but i figured it was since i got a positive a few days ago. :/ any ideas. we baby danced yesterday & plan on it today & tomorrow but this is going to be hard tho cause my hubby is going in the field for the next 7 days so im HOPING if i do ovulate (if i havent already) that it waits till hes back from the field! :( the army is screws us outta having kids.. i swear. :l

Ugh, you poor thing. You must have the patience of a saint looking at that very long chart. I would not be able to handle that. Ugh...hang in there. I hope you O soon!!! :hugs:

thanks girl, i have some patience but its wearing short.. very short. i hope i do according to my chart i o'd last cycle on like cd53 so im hoping around there. if we dont get prego this cycle then im screwed for a year cause my husband is deploying in may instead of june.. and since i have SUPER long cycles i doubt he's be here when i o next cycle. :sad2: :cry:

I'm so sorry sweetie. :hugs:
Have him leave some sperm behind and have it stored or frozen or something and then when you need it, have them put it in you... :shrug:

thats what we were thinking of doing., like he suggested it & i was like YEEES! but i dont know where to find the appropriate things (like jars, lube, syringes, etc) to do that. plus i dont know if its really safe? like is it safe to do that?! i figure itd be like home insemination, right? but when its frozen wouldnt it kill some of them? o_O

So AF is due tomorrow... My cramps seem to be pretty much gone at this point. I have been incredibly emotional the last two days and started crying like two different times today. My nausea seems to be getting worse, happening more often and for longer and more intense. My lower back bothers me later at night, like right before I go to bed. But I took a test tonight BFN!!! Is this still normal at this point?! Am I just over thinking and stressing over nothing????

Just to add... I've been checking my cervix (enough though I know it isn't a real sign or anything) three times a day around the same time each day. My cervix hasn't moved at all in the last five days. It has remained high (sometimes so high I can't reach it), soft and tightly closed. I has sex with my boyfriend on the 22nd and 23rd and ovulated on the 25th. This would be the first time that I was ever pregnant so I don't really know what to look for but I do know that I don't usually feel like this right before AF. Should I test again in the morning or wait a couple days, since technically I am not due for AF until tomorrow?

Just to add... I've been checking my cervix (enough though I know it isn't a real sign or anything) three times a day around the same time each day. My cervix hasn't moved at all in the last five days. It has remained high (sometimes so high I can't reach it), soft and tightly closed. I has sex with my boyfriend on the 22nd and 23rd and ovulated on the 25th. This would be the first time that I was ever pregnant so I don't really know what to look for but I do know that I don't usually feel like this right before AF. Should I test again in the morning or wait a couple days, since technically I am not due for AF until tomorrow?

since you are due tomorrow i would wait at least 2 days then test again since HCG doubles every 2 days. goodluck doll!

since you are due tomorrow i would wait at least 2 days then test again since HCG doubles every 2 days. goodluck doll!

thanks for the advice. I will try to wait two more days... its just a little nerve racking not knowing whats going on.

thanks for the advice. I will try to wait two more days... its just a little nerve racking not knowing whats going on.

That's the two week wait for you....

But I would say that the progesterone you body normally produces can be responsible for those symptoms too. That's the crap part of the TWW. You never quite know if you're pregnant until you get those lovely lines or AF comes.

I love the sound of your symptoms though. Very promising. I hope they are early signs of a BFP!! You'll have to keep us updated when you do test. I would try to hold out if you can. :) Good luck!

So I O'd super early this month which is CD15 so im praying my cycles are finally regulated since off BC. I am so ecstatic since I been TTC I have NEVER had all 4 at the same time. I had temp dip,posOPK,EWCM, and HS CP and of course Bded at the right time. This cycle would be perfect I would be due on my DH bday. :) One other thing so I refuse to symptom spot I think it drives me insane in my head BUT I will say I LOVE all of you that do because I love seeing whats happening on what DPO. Last night 2dpo I had TERRIBLE cramps like worse than AF and I have no clue what this means it definitely wasn't O cramps because I confirmed O and plus I know what they feel like. Anyone ever experience this? honestly I never feel much of anything on the symptom side of things so this was very odd.

Yes, super excited for you, i noticed that on your chart and was so happy for you...the perfect storm! i hope it ends in your BFP this month!!! Looking good girl! :hugs:

Thank you so much Sweetie. You are honestly such a sweet soul. I am praying for you. You are so patient and give great advice support.

so my phone is aiming for the 13th to be my ovulation day and my fertility friend says the 19th, lets see how this goes!! **fingers crossed***!!!!!!! ;)

so had a huge temp spike this am and have no idea what that means?? Had the DH all excited and woke him up to POAS all for it to stare NOT PREGNANT at us. I am only 9dpo so its early but This is the 1st month I actually thought we had a really good chance. I am going to test the rest of the days till AF arrives with cheapies. Anyone else testing or tested this weekend?? GL if so!!

So I O'd super early this month which is CD15 so im praying my cycles are finally regulated since off BC. I am so ecstatic since I been TTC I have NEVER had all 4 at the same time. I had temp dip,posOPK,EWCM, and HS CP and of course Bded at the right time. This cycle would be perfect I would be due on my DH bday. :) One other thing so I refuse to symptom spot I think it drives me insane in my head BUT I will say I LOVE all of you that do because I love seeing whats happening on what DPO. Last night 2dpo I had TERRIBLE cramps like worse than AF and I have no clue what this means it definitely wasn't O cramps because I confirmed O and plus I know what they feel like. Anyone ever experience this? honestly I never feel much of anything on the symptom side of things so this was very odd.

Yes, super excited for you, i noticed that on your chart and was so happy for you...the perfect storm! i hope it ends in your BFP this month!!! Looking good girl! :hugs:

Thank you so much Sweetie. You are honestly such a sweet soul. I am praying for you. You are so patient and give great advice support.

Wow, nice spike today!!! Woot woot!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you girl, I'm praying for you too!!! It's your turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so had a huge temp spike this am and have no idea what that means?? Had the DH all excited and woke him up to POAS all for it to stare NOT PREGNANT at us. I am only 9dpo so its early but This is the 1st month I actually thought we had a really good chance. I am going to test the rest of the days till AF arrives with cheapies. Anyone else testing or tested this weekend?? GL if so!!

Don't feel too bad about the not pregnant...It takes time for the HCG to build up in your system and I would think it would be a couple of days after the temp rise before you got a BFP. 9 DPO is way early...I wouldn't expect to see anything for at least another two or three days.

I should say though, a temp rise at 9 DPO could mean anything. It could be natural or it could be an eggy snuggling in. It's so hard to tell with just one temp. It's the trend you're looking for. If your temp stays up, it's definitely a good sign. :thumbup:

You do have a good chance! Don't give up too soon! We'll be stalking! Keep us updated! I hope you see those two beautiful lines soon! :dust:

well nothing today & my temps keep dropping & dropping. i feel like im getting no where...

So, I have another question. I got a positive opk on Jan. 20. However, I bled on what I thought was 3dpo. So I'm wondering if the 3dpo was actually ovulation. I just started temping today. So I don't know when the exact day was. The reason I'm pretty sure that I ovulated somewhere between 20-23 is because of pain and CM. this would put a subsequent set of spotting at 7dpo. Which makes me around 14dpo today. (Rough estimates of course. Does anyone know about ovulation bleeding that could be a help? I had three positive opks two days ago, yesterday, and today, but do I can physically tell I'm not ovulating. Any advice or comment would be greatly appreciated!

Don't feel too bad about the not pregnant...It takes time for the HCG to build up in your system and I would think it would be a couple of days after the temp rise before you got a BFP. 9 DPO is way early...I wouldn't expect to see anything for at least another two or three days.

I should say though, a temp rise at 9 DPO could mean anything. It could be natural or it could be an eggy snuggling in. It's so hard to tell with just one temp. It's the trend you're looking for. If your temp stays up, it's definitely a good sign. :thumbup:

You do have a good chance! Don't give up too soon! We'll be stalking! Keep us updated! I hope you see those two beautiful lines soon! :dust:

Thank you so much. Its so good to hear that a spike is good news. I was thinking a dip is what I was looking for. I hope my temps stay up!!! . Honestly that NOT PREGNANT really crushed me today I was a sobby mess. I think I would rather pretend to see 2 lines in my head. hahah lol Thank you so much for the support its so nice to be open up to women who understand what TTC is like. :)

So, I have another question. I got a positive opk on Jan. 20. However, I bled on what I thought was 3dpo. So I'm wondering if the 3dpo was actually ovulation. I just started temping today. So I don't know when the exact day was. The reason I'm pretty sure that I ovulated somewhere between 20-23 is because of pain and CM. this would put a subsequent set of spotting at 7dpo. Which makes me around 14dpo today. (Rough estimates of course. Does anyone know about ovulation bleeding that could be a help? I had three positive opks two days ago, yesterday, and today, but do I can physically tell I'm not ovulating. Any advice or comment would be greatly appreciated!

Im not exactly sure if this helps but I had ovulation spotting (not red blood) 2 days before I ovulated a few cycles ago. They say your very fertile that O time. There are times where women have said they get POS OPK when they are preggos. But I wouldn't trust that a a result. I would take a HPT to be sure. Also I was wondering are you sure that they are positive? Meaning that Both lines are equal darkness?? They will always have two lines but the color of them is what tells if they are Positives. GL to you if your testing soon!!:flower:

Oh it was def positive! I have used these same strips and they have not been very dark until three days ago. And now they are super dark. I took a frer last night, but not even the slightest bfp. So, no sure what is going on

Oh it was def positive! I have used these same strips and they have not been very dark until three days ago. And now they are super dark. I took a frer last night, but not even the slightest bfp. So, no sure what is going on

as hard as it is try and hold out few more days and I would retest!!:thumbup:

10BFN on a FRER I am so sad . My DH is even being super quiet :-( these negatives are driving me insane I wish I had willpower to wait till after AF was due.

Well, you have two LH surges, one right before ov and one before AF comes...which is why your opks can be positive, but your hpts are neg. Opks can also pick up HCG, along with LH, so pregnant women can also get positive opks. But because of the uncertainty of why it's positive, it's not the best way to test.

I think I would give it a couple more days and test again with a pregnancy test...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->