Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

10BFN on a FRER I am so sad . My DH is even being super quiet :-( these negatives are driving me insane I wish I had willpower to wait till after AF was due.

You're still in girl! Temp is still up and good today. Hang in there!!! I think it's sheer fear that keeps me from testing until the one day i know it will be one way or the other and a for sure thing...i can't believe i wait now to test at 14 dpo...i even have shocked myself. He, he...

Thanks dbz34! I started doing temp yesterday, had a 1 degree spike from Saturday to today. So maybe ovulation got delayed. I was pretty stressed around ovulation. Or it could have been delayed by a couple of days. And just had a temp spike after a dip. Not sure because of lack of testing before. I would be sad if it's AF, but relieved because all the confusion would be gone. But so far all I've had is cramping, so bbs, and AF like symptoms but no AF.

Still here.. haven't gotten AF yet. No sore bbs, no AF symptoms. No pregnancy symptoms either. Just the weird clear CM :S AF is now 4 days late.

I don't think I am pregnant - I did a pregnancy test on the day AF was due, it was a negative. I was thinking that perhaps my clear CM was an indicator of ovulation (maybe I miscalculated it and this cycle's just weird?) - but according to my OPK there is no LH surge. So I don't know what's going on :S I just wish AF could come so we can start trying again!

Just joined thread today. I have to use opk tomorrow morning. If I'm not ovulating I'm suppose to go in for a trigger shot on Wednesday. I just finished Femara on Fridat and hoping for good follicles. The wait is killing me.

10BFN on a FRER I am so sad . My DH is even being super quiet :-( these negatives are driving me insane I wish I had willpower to wait till after AF was due.

You're still in girl! Temp is still up and good today. Hang in there!!! I think it's sheer fear that keeps me from testing until the one day i know it will be one way or the other and a for sure thing...i can't believe i wait now to test at 14 dpo...i even have shocked myself. He, he...

I don't know how either! but Boy do I wish you would teach me. haha :) I tested again BFN. feel nothing at all no af no preg symptoms. Im seriously I just want AF to come so I can get good night sleep. I hold my FMU and my mind is now consumed. its terrible :-(

anyways what dpo are you?

Well ladies, I am happy to announce I got my BFP on Saturday!!!! It was very very faint.. So faint I asked my husband to look at it, but it was definitely there! It was with a dollar store test.. I tested again this morning and got a definite positive!! I am still so nervous to say anything since it's so early, but I'll be calling my
Doctor today to see what to do from
Here!! Everyone hang in there and think positive thoughts!!! :)

Well ladies, I am happy to announce I got my BFP on Saturday!!!! It was very very faint.. So faint I asked my husband to look at it, but it was definitely there! It was with a dollar store test.. I tested again this morning and got a definite positive!! I am still so nervous to say anything since it's so early, but I'll be calling my

:flower: congrats and h&h 9 months!!

I don't know how either! but Boy do I wish you would teach me. haha :) I tested again BFN. feel nothing at all no af no preg symptoms. Im seriously I just want AF to come so I can get good night sleep. I hold my FMU and my mind is now consumed. its terrible :-(

I see your dip today. hopefully it goes up tomorrow. What date is your Iui scheduled this month?

:flower: congrats to you hunny and h&h 9 months!!

Did you have bfn until 14dpo? I am praying there's still hope left for me.

Still here.. haven't gotten AF yet. No sore bbs, no AF symptoms. No pregnancy symptoms either. Just the weird clear CM :S AF is now 4 days late.

I don't think I am pregnant - I did a pregnancy test on the day AF was due, it was a negative. I was thinking that perhaps my clear CM was an indicator of ovulation (maybe I miscalculated it and this cycle's just weird?) - but according to my OPK there is no LH surge. So I don't know what's going on :S I just wish AF could come so we can start trying again!

Maybe stress is causing a delay in your period...i hate our bodies sometimes. Sorry you are having to wait like this. Wishing you all the best hun and maybe, just maybe, your hcg is just not built up enough yet to measure on a hpt. :dust:

Just joined thread today. I have to use opk tomorrow morning. If I'm not ovulating I'm suppose to go in for a trigger shot on Wednesday. I just finished Femara on Fridat and hoping for good follicles. The wait is killing me.

Best of luck sweetie. I did 3 cycles of femara with excellent results, just no baby. I hope you get your baby! Hang in there. :hugs:

Consumed is the perfect word for this... :-/

I'm 13 dpo today, testing in the morning even though got that dip. My wonderful optimistic hubby made me feel better after I told him we were most likely out, told him about my chart, yada, yada and he said my temp could have been low because i slept in front of a cold window all night and with my really bad cold i just got a couple of days ago, i breathed through my mouth all night so my temp would be lower due to that...once again, a little hope is returned! Thanks husband! Also changed my chart to show the second temp i took which was a bit higher so now doesn't look as grim. A little hope never hurt no one, right?

Wow, congrats!!! :hugs: :cloud9:

I see your dip today. hopefully it goes up tomorrow. What date is your Iui scheduled this month?

not on the calendar until i tell them of CD1, then they give me the schedule of everything for the IUI cycle and i call to tell them to go ahead and ship my meds UPS so i can start them when i need to.

Consumed is the perfect word for this... :-/

I'm 13 dpo today, testing in the morning even though got that dip. My wonderful optimistic hubby made me feel better after I told him we were most likely out, told him about my chart, yada, yada and he said my temp could have been low because i slept in front of a cold window all night and with my really bad cold i just got a couple of days ago, i breathed through my mouth all night so my temp would be lower due to that...once again, a little hope is returned! Thanks husband! Also changed my chart to show the second temp i took which was a bit higher so now doesn't look as grim. A little hope never hurt no one, right?

Never anything wrong with hope . It sounds logical to me honestly plus I have seriously spent HOURS staring at other charts and people get dips and still get BFP so the old tale is totally true until RED aunt flow stops by your never out. Hopefully we get our BFPS this month would be SOOO amazing. We could go threw this 9 months Together. I am only 2 DPO behind you. :thumbup: GL tomorrow morn and FX for high temp and a BFP for u..

btw I am skipping tomorrow testing because I cant take another BFN like im so serious I just cant. I would rather wonder then stare at BFN white as snow. I will test at 13dpo so have more of a clearer answer. (but I think im out due to the FRER) but again I will never loose hope there is always that chance.

So I am two days late now. But I am feeling different then I was before. My cramps are pretty much gone until right before I go to bed at night and then when I lay down I get a little crampy. The nausea bouts are less frequent but still there sometimes. And my cervix is still very high, higher in the morning then other times during the day, soft and closed tight. My mood is all over the place, sometimes I am really happy and then I will start to cry at a commercial or if my boyfriend looks at me weird. I took a test on the 7th with my FMU but got a BFN. I am trying to wait a couple days before testing again. But is this normal? Signs of AF to be coming? Or should I just suck it up and test again.

So AF is due tomorrow... My cramps seem to be pretty much gone at this point. I have been incredibly emotional the last two days and started crying like two different times today. My nausea seems to be getting worse, happening more often and for longer and more intense. My lower back bothers me later at night, like right before I go to bed. But I took a test tonight BFN!!! Is this still normal at this point?! Am I just over thinking and stressing over nothing????

Just to add... I've been checking my cervix (enough though I know it isn't a real sign or anything) three times a day around the same time each day. My cervix hasn't moved at all in the last five days. It has remained high (sometimes so high I can't reach it), soft and tightly closed. I has sex with my boyfriend on the 22nd and 23rd and ovulated on the 25th. This would be the first time that I was ever pregnant so I don't really know what to look for but I do know that I don't usually feel like this right before AF. Should I test again in the morning or wait a couple days, since technically I am not due for AF until tomorrow?

since you are due tomorrow i would wait at least 2 days then test again since HCG doubles every 2 days. goodluck doll!

thanks for the advice. I will try to wait two more days... its just a little nerve racking not knowing whats going on.

That's the two week wait for you....

But I would say that the progesterone you body normally produces can be responsible for those symptoms too. That's the crap part of the TWW. You never quite know if you're pregnant until you get those lovely lines or AF comes.

I love the sound of your symptoms though. Very promising. I hope they are early signs of a BFP!! You'll have to keep us updated when you do test. I would try to hold out if you can. :) Good luck!

I have like the exact same thing going on. Tons of clear watery CM but still no AF. And not really any other symptoms either!!

I am super confused...what going on???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->