Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

well had a really big temp spike today.. i hope it means something.. this is just a really bad cycle. our auto went out on our thermostat so thats why 90% of my temps are like 96.04 etc etc & arent around the 96.60+. im so annoyed at the point. i just hope i o soon or im SOL for a year or more since andrew is deploying soon. :sad2::cry::sad2::cry:

Attachments

• Untitled3.jpg
    Untitled3.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 2
BFN...temps down...just waiting for AF at this point. :-(

exact same thing here hun :hugs: This month has me so devastated. 3 days of downward temps and now I am feeling headache which means she will be here within 24 hours. :cry: Baby being due on my DH birthday would of been the perfect day for our last child. God has a reason I keep reminding myself that. Hang in there least we now have similar cycles. I am still shocked how mine went to 40+ days to now normal 30 days but I am VERY happy about that. I am heading online to buy some OPKS and HPTS. Thinking maybe preseed too since when I get my EWCM its scarce.

11 dpo today and bfn...feeling a bit bummed but really hoping tomorrow to get that bfp!!

So I am two days late now. But I am feeling different then I was before. My cramps are pretty much gone until right before I go to bed at night and then when I lay down I get a little crampy. The nausea bouts are less frequent but still there sometimes. And my cervix is still very high, higher in the morning then other times during the day, soft and closed tight. My mood is all over the place, sometimes I am really happy and then I will start to cry at a commercial or if my boyfriend looks at me weird. I took a test on the 7th with my FMU but got a BFN. I am trying to wait a couple days before testing again. But is this normal? Signs of AF to be coming? Or should I just suck it up and test again.

Those sound like very good symptoms. Sure, you could wait a couple more days and see what happens...or you could test with FMU tomorrow. lol. I hope you get your BFP soon!! :D

well had a really big temp spike today.. i hope it means something.. this is just a really bad cycle. our auto went out on our thermostat so thats why 90% of my temps are like 96.04 etc etc & arent around the 96.60+. im so annoyed at the point. i just hope i o soon or im SOL for a year or more since andrew is deploying soon. :sad2::cry::sad2::cry:

Oh sweetie, i sure hope that spike means something too, it's a great spike. Hang in there. Praying for you! :hugs:

So I am two days late now. But I am feeling different then I was before. My cramps are pretty much gone until right before I go to bed at night and then when I lay down I get a little crampy. The nausea bouts are less frequent but still there sometimes. And my cervix is still very high, higher in the morning then other times during the day, soft and closed tight. My mood is all over the place, sometimes I am really happy and then I will start to cry at a commercial or if my boyfriend looks at me weird. I took a test on the 7th with my FMU but got a BFN. I am trying to wait a couple days before testing again. But is this normal? Signs of AF to be coming? Or should I just suck it up and test again.

Those sound like very good symptoms. Sure, you could wait a couple more days and see what happens...or you could test with FMU tomorrow. lol. I hope you get your BFP soon!! :D

I'm jealous Ella, you're already cd3, well into your IUI cycle. I'm still waiting! :wacko:

exact same thing here hun :hugs: This month has me so devastated. 3 days of downward temps and now I am feeling headache which means she will be here within 24 hours. :cry: Baby being due on my DH birthday would of been the perfect day for our last child. God has a reason I keep reminding myself that. Hang in there least we now have similar cycles. I am still shocked how mine went to 40+ days to now normal 30 days but I am VERY happy about that. I am heading online to buy some OPKS and HPTS. Thinking maybe preseed too since when I get my EWCM its scarce.

Yeah, i pretty much hate this month now. ugh. Well at least we're in it together. :hugs: I REALLY wanted an October due date too...not psyched about having a November or December baby with the holidays and mine and DH's bday's but I will for sure take what i can get!!! Yes, we have to keep remembering God has a reason for all of this. I'm done investing in opk's and hpt's for now. With everything being monitored for me this next cycle, i won't have to. They take the guessework out of it for me so i'm excited about that. :dust: to us both!!!

Yeah, i pretty much hate this month now. ugh. Well at least we're in it together. :hugs: I REALLY wanted an October due date too...not psyched about having a November or December baby with the holidays and mine and DH's bday's but I will for sure take what i can get!!! Yes, we have to keep remembering God has a reason for all of this. I'm done investing in opk's and hpt's for now. With everything being monitored for me this next cycle, i won't have to. They take the guessework out of it for me so i'm excited about that. :dust: to us both!!!

You are such a positive person. I really hope you get your bfp soon. You deserve it

I completely agree. Nov-Dec-Jan is the worst months in my book but I agree . Need to be happy with what we get. That's so great though that this is the cycle you've been waiting for. :) I feel this will be the GOLDEN cycle for you!! FX. Praying Af will just get here so I can get the tears over with. Are you going to temp or do they advise against it?

Burns- Keep Bding girl. That way no matter when you O you don't miss it. That for me was the WORST feeling knowing for fact I missed O and had to wait all over again and I know with a long cycle its TORTURIOUS. Ill say a prayer for you. How soon is your DH leaving?

You are such a positive person. I really hope you get your bfp soon. You deserve it

Awe, thank you sweetie!!! :blush: :hugs:

I completely agree. Nov-Dec-Jan is the worst months in my book but I agree . Need to be happy with what we get. That's so great though that this is the cycle you've been waiting for. :) I feel this will be the GOLDEN cycle for you!! FX. Praying Af will just get here so I can get the tears over with. Are you going to temp or do they advise against it?

They normally advise me against it due to it causing stress but i think i might just to see the difference in a monitored cycle and new meds v. not, ya know?

FX'd for both of us girl!!!

Burns- Keep Bding girl. That way no matter when you O you don't miss it. That for me was the WORST feeling knowing for fact I missed O and had to wait all over again and I know with a long cycle its TORTURIOUS. Ill say a prayer for you. How soon is your DH leaving?

he leaves may, so by the time my period start again he'll probably be gone already when i o cause my cycles are so long 70+ but my last cycle was from dec 26-jan 27. so that was pretty regular but still. i im not this cycle then im just giving up on trying and everything since my doctors are complete bitches and dont want to help me.

Oh sweetie, i sure hope that spike means something too, it's a great spike. Hang in there. Praying for you! :hugs:

thanks, me too cause at this point im having a break down.. i cried for a hour straight to my husband because i want a kid and we cant get pregnant and weve been trying over a year now im just so over it.

M sorry to barge in here.. I hope you guys can tell me what's happening??

My second month TTC #1; 32-35days cycle.
Feb-cd 21- supposedly ovulated.
BD❤️❤️ for a week everyday until 2days after positive opk.

1-4dpo- creamy/stretchy cm and leg cramps
5-7dpo- more creamy/stretchy cm(sorry tmi) and moderate AF like cramps lasting for abt 30 min. Strange cos I normally don't cramp before day 1 of AF.���� so quite unusual at this time.
Had not noticed IB but I hope the cramps were from implantation��
8-14dpo- reduced creamy cm(not stretchy) mild on/off cramps till today.
Currently having traces of watery/creamy cm sometimes jus a little wet.
Last whole week I had a wet feeling like AF was on but it was only some creamy cm.
Temps are not accurate but still charted. They seem to be on the higher side until now but unreliable (regular thermometer)
Tested BFN 5,7,11,14,17dpo
On 18dpo, Beta hcg blood work came back negative <.1(unbelievable after what I've been feeling) my doc wants me to wait for a week for AF if not will induce it.
But I'm so surprised as to how I'm still not showing signs of AF.. Still feel like I've been the last 2 weeks!! Am I just AF late out of the blue? Planning to test again in a few days before getting on pills for AF.

Please tell me what you make out of this?? Loads of "Baby Dust"&#55357;&#56422;&#55357;&#56423;&#55357;&#56856;&#55356;&#57225;to you all!!

Awe, thank you sweetie!!! :blush: :hugs:

I agree I even told my DH how patient/Calm/Sweet you are. You deserve a baby beyond belief. I KNOW you will get your sticky baby soon.

he leaves may, so by the time my period start again he'll probably be gone already when i o cause my cycles are so long 70+ but my last cycle was from dec 26-jan 27. so that was pretty regular but still. i im not this cycle then im just giving up on trying and everything since my doctors are complete bitches and dont want to help me.

Never give up. Try not to stress as much about time/him leaving. You have several months. We are all rooting for you. I don't understand why your doctor wont help. You are still very young which is def in your favor. You need to show him/her your charts I think you may need some meds to get your cycle little more regulated. We all have hard days. Hope you feel better soon.

M sorry to barge in here.. I hope you guys can tell me what's happening??

My second month TTC #1; 32-35days cycle.
Feb-cd 21- supposedly ovulated.
BD&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039; for a week everyday until 2days after positive opk.

1-4dpo- creamy/stretchy cm and leg cramps
5-7dpo- more creamy/stretchy cm(sorry tmi) and moderate AF like cramps lasting for abt 30 min. Strange cos I normally don't cramp before day 1 of AF.&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533; so quite unusual at this time.
Had not noticed IB but I hope the cramps were from implantation&#65533;&#65533;
8-14dpo- reduced creamy cm(not stretchy) mild on/off cramps till today.
Currently having traces of watery/creamy cm sometimes jus a little wet.
Last whole week I had a wet feeling like AF was on but it was only some creamy cm.
Temps are not accurate but still charted. They seem to be on the higher side until now but unreliable (regular thermometer)
Tested BFN 5,7,11,14,17dpo
On 18dpo, Beta hcg blood work came back negative <.1(unbelievable after what I've been feeling) my doc wants me to wait for a week for AF if not will induce it.
But I'm so surprised as to how I'm still not showing signs of AF.. Still feel like I've been the last 2 weeks!! Am I just AF late out of the blue? Planning to test again in a few days before getting on pills for AF.

Please tell me what you make out of this?? Loads of "Baby Dust"&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;to you all!!

Did you get off any type of Birth Control recently? I would definitely get a basal temp they are only are $10 and for most of us is the #1 proof to confirm O. I heard reg temps are completely inadequate. You have a lot of signs in there that sound great. Without a chart to look at i am not sure if your temps are high/low but With a bloodtest Neg at 18dpo i would say that af is a late. BUT there is always that chance you are just a late BFPer. FX for you. hope your answer soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->