Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hey ladies, kinda down today. I thought my temps were looking good, my cp was right were it should be but tested last night on CB digital (10 dpo) bfn. I didn't think too much until I saw my temp starting to go down. This morning cp is low and firm. :(

We've lost two in the past 6 months. Our first at 12 weeks (August) our second at 5 weeks (November). Wishing everyone luck lots of hugs.

Hi everyone,

you might remember me, if not i understand, i only post every now and then. It's doing my head in at the mo, I am late by 1-4 days (my cycles vary) and still negative hpt!! This has never happened before, i have waves of nausea, cramps as though i am about to come on, sorry tmi but wetness so i think i have come on but haven't, slightly aching boobs but not as normal and have just started with a slight cold. We have been ttc for 25 months :-( really don't know what to think at this point.

Any advise would be helpful girls

aawww Lainey, sounds horrible for you :flower:

Chin up. What are you doing to check O?

Burns- Keep Bding girl. That way no matter when you O you don't miss it. That for me was the WORST feeling knowing for fact I missed O and had to wait all over again and I know with a long cycle its TORTURIOUS. Ill say a prayer for you. How soon is your DH leaving?

he leaves may, so by the time my period start again he'll probably be gone already when i o cause my cycles are so long 70+ but my last cycle was from dec 26-jan 27. so that was pretty regular but still. i im not this cycle then im just giving up on trying and everything since my doctors are complete bitches and dont want to help me.

Never give up. Try not to stress as much about time/him leaving. You have several months. We are all rooting for you. I don't understand why your doctor wont help. You are still very young which is def in your favor. You need to show him/her your charts I think you may need some meds to get your cycle little more regulated. We all have hard days. Hope you feel better soon.

thanks! & she said i was on implanon the full 3 years and it made me sterile and im probably not ovulating but she techinally cant do anything til ive been trying for 2 years, its bullshit. im about to switch to a guy doctor who will hopefully help me!

I GOT DOTTED CROSSHAIRS TODAY!!! i should get solid ones tomorrow!!!! opks are positive so i dont know what that means, there is no way i should be getting positive opks if i already "ovulated" so no clue if i did ovulate then i would only be 3dpo. so no clue, any insight?

M sorry to barge in here.. I hope you guys can tell me what's happening??

My second month TTC #1; 32-35days cycle.
Feb-cd 21- supposedly ovulated.
BD❤️❤️ for a week everyday until 2days after positive opk.

1-4dpo- creamy/stretchy cm and leg cramps
5-7dpo- more creamy/stretchy cm(sorry tmi) and moderate AF like cramps lasting for abt 30 min. Strange cos I normally don't cramp before day 1 of AF.���� so quite unusual at this time.
Had not noticed IB but I hope the cramps were from implantation��
8-14dpo- reduced creamy cm(not stretchy) mild on/off cramps till today.
Currently having traces of watery/creamy cm sometimes jus a little wet.
Last whole week I had a wet feeling like AF was on but it was only some creamy cm.
Temps are not accurate but still charted. They seem to be on the higher side until now but unreliable (regular thermometer)
Tested BFN 5,7,11,14,17dpo
On 18dpo, Beta hcg blood work came back negative <.1(unbelievable after what I've been feeling) my doc wants me to wait for a week for AF if not will induce it.
But I'm so surprised as to how I'm still not showing signs of AF.. Still feel like I've been the last 2 weeks!! Am I just AF late out of the blue? Planning to test again in a few days before getting on pills for AF.

Please tell me what you make out of this?? Loads of "Baby Dust"&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;to you all!!

Did you get off any type of Birth Control recently? I would definitely get a basal temp they are only are $10 and for most of us is the #1 proof to confirm O. I heard reg temps are completely inadequate. You have a lot of signs in there that sound great. Without a chart to look at i am not sure if your temps are high/low but With a bloodtest Neg at 18dpo i would say that af is a late. BUT there is always that chance you are just a late BFPer. FX for you. hope your answer soon.

Thanks so much for your thoughts!! Here's my ff chart..
https://fertilityfriend.com/home/4c4628
Well, with all the signs I was hoping for a bfp much earlier! I had a trans vaginal u/s the same day as the beta hcg(18dpo) found only the thickened uterine lining no sac really and doc said it could go either way. I was hoping it could be too early to see a sac until I was bummed with the blood work:((( I'm ready for AF now although I still don see it coming sooner than I think. I don wanna keep building hopes..at least I can move on to my next cycle. Is there a chance it was a false negative blood test??

All the best for you sweetie! Baby dust to all!! &#127881;&#128523;Keep us posted:))

Btw, I was never on bcp ever..
Jus started trying actively.. Doc says I've been stressing and that my anxiety could be the reason for the delay.. M terribly confused at the moment! Never missed a period before but have had a 40 day cycle a year before. So too many questions popping in my head.. Trying not to stress and wait for a week..:((

Hey ladies, kinda down today. I thought my temps were looking good, my cp was right were it should be but tested last night on CB digital (10 dpo) bfn. I didn't think too much until I saw my temp starting to go down. This morning cp is low and firm. :(

We've lost two in the past 6 months. Our first at 12 weeks (August) our second at 5 weeks (November). Wishing everyone luck lots of hugs.

Hey Lainey

Try and stay positive - you may not have enough of the hormone to show up, wait and see if AF shows up then retest.
Ttc is so tough and getting BFNs is soooo depressing!!! I'm in the same boat as you so I'm not hopeful :(

Giggles I had this same last cycle, out of the blue I was a week late which NEVER happens. I was v wet but it wasn't anything positive in my case. It's so confusing as some people say it's positive and others say it's negative it's a minefield. I hope in your case it's a bfn.

25 months have you been checked out? (I'm only asking because I've met dome people who don't think they need to, I was checked 5 months in just in case) at least that way you know it's just a matter of time. It's been 9 months for me and it's driving me mad!!!!
Why can't we just get BFP straight away without all this pain!???x

Hey Lainey

Try and stay positive - you may not have enough of the hormone to show up, wait and see if AF shows up then retest.
Ttc is so tough and getting BFNs is soooo depressing!!! I'm in the same boat as you so I'm not hopeful :(

Giggles I had this same last cycle, out of the blue I was a week late which NEVER happens. I was v wet but it wasn't anything positive in my case. It's so confusing as some people say it's positive and others say it's negative it's a minefield. I hope in your case it's a bfn.

25 months have you been checked out? (I'm only asking because I've met dome people who don't think they need to, I was checked 5 months in just in case) at least that way you know it's just a matter of time. It's been 9 months for me and it's driving me mad!!!!
Why can't we just get BFP straight away without all this pain!???x

I know, it's driving me :wacko: Yeh i have been checked out and everything is all working as it should be, my hubby has an appointment on Monday to see what, if anything, is happening on his behalf.

I know, it's driving me :wacko: Yeh i have been checked out and everything is all working as it should be, my hubby has an appointment on Monday to see what, if anything, is happening on his behalf.[/QUOTE]

Oh cool that's the best thing,

Why does it take do long when nothing is blinkin wrong!!!
It's sooooo tough
Let me know if I can help you at all or if you want to talk.

Keep us posted,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, i cant even deal! happy valentines day to us! ;D i JUST took a clearblue opk cause my cheapies have been positive for like 3 days now! and i took the prego test because i heard the opks can be used as a pregnancy test so just wanted to make sure! getttttin it on tonight, tomorrow & the next day. i will be using opks every day 2nd pee of the day until they turn negative! I HOPE THIS IS OUR CYCLE FINALLY! 13 months of trying & this might be finally the end & right before hubby deploys too. im so happy im balling right now!
:sad2::winkwink::haha::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_20140213_211749088_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20140213_211749088_HDR.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 15
Update..

My temps went down this morning and AF showed up soon after. I'm on cd41. Quite late since my cycles so far normally have been 32-35

The bitter irony here is that I was so sure this was the month and was planning on surprising DH over our Valentines dinner tonite. Instead, I woke up to find out I'm out for the month.
I'm still wondering/confused as to why/how I had AF like cramps almost everyday in the two week wait. That part is still left unexplained to me since I've never had that kind of cramping for days before although I have had a 42 day cycle two years ago.

Can anyone shed some light on why this could be??
And to all you ladies, all I can say is its gonna happen for us all.. Jus the matter of time! I'm glad we can vent it all out this way... I'll keep you guys in my prayers!!

Baby dust to you lovely ladies!!&#127881;&#128149;&#127881;

AF for me today bang on day 28!! :((( already wasted £17 in HPT!! :((((( Had all the symptoms.. WHY OH WHY does it have to be so much like AF symptoms!! GRRR!!

So got an 11 day wait till ovulation re-commences :( SIGH!! xx

safe to say i ovulated today in between 3-8, took a test this morning around 2:45 with 2nd pee it was positive just took one now a good 6? hours later and its negative! its funny i ovulated today out of all days! good thing the army let me have my husband this year for valentines, normally they have him in the field or training in a different state! THANK YOU GOD, finally! so we dtd two days ago, yesterday, tonight & plan on it tomorrow & the next day! even tho i did get positive & negative opk today i will still do one again tomorrow just to make sure! you can NEVER be TOO careful! im so excited, yall dont even understand!

Attachments

• IMG_20140214_202241731.jpg
    IMG_20140214_202241731.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1
so no sex tonight.. i basically wanna punch my husband in the fucking face. he pretty much ignored me all day today for his ps3, i swear when he deploys im smashing that fucking system, im so pissed off. >:/

i have no clue when i O'd, im beyond annoyed right now! my FF says the 12th, phone says the 13th, opk says 14th. i dont even know! i bd the 9, 11 or 12(cant remember),13, & MAYBE tonight. -__- im afraid i didnt babydance enough! :(

Hey Everyone

Burnsforbaby - keep hope, it only takes 1 time for it to happen.

Me on the other hand has AF due today and I defo feel like it will be here any mo.
This is our 9th month ttc baby #1 and I'm getting REALLY down about it not happening!!!!!!EVERYONE around me is preggo or trying and I just want it to be my turn - bored of BFNs is an understatement

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->