Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I *think* I may have ovulated yesterday. I'm not sure. I had some cramping, but I've been constipated for a few days now, so I don't know if it was cramps from that or not.

I still have ewcm and DH and I have BD'd the past three days. I'm hoping I ovulate today and then there will be three days worth of swimmers in there. :)

Don't know how I feel about this cycle. I'm glad that I might be ovulating late because we didn't have much time to BD before Wednesday when I supposed to have ovulated, but I'm not psyched about having to wait an extra 4-5 days to see if I get my BFP.

I'm in the same boat as you. I ovulated either cd23 or cd24! My periods are still irregular after the Mirena removal. We bd'd on both those days so I'm hoping we caught it. I hate having to wait the extra days as well!! fx'd:dust:

This is my first month using OPKs, so I don't know if I usually ovulate this late or not. Usually I just go by the date, but that might help to explain why we haven't had any luck conceiving yet (other than a possible chemical pregnancy a few cycles ago). I don't know how long my luteal phase is either. I'm going to wait and see if my af shows on the 19th and if I haven't seen anything by the 21st, I'm going to test.

I think it's too early, but fx'd! I'll test with ya tomorrow for fun, but it's probably early still for both of us. I got a +opk a few days ago so, my ticker is off. I think I'm 4-5dpo today.

My AF is due on Saturday the 15/10, took my 4th round of clomid this month. Hopefully AF stays away. Pls keep fingers crossed for me

My temp went back up today it didnt go extremely high but alot higher than it was check out my chart tell me what you think

My temp went back up today it didnt go extremely high but alot higher than it was check out my chart tell me what you think

I would say from the possible ovulation (blue) that ur in implantation stage. But I am still not sure. It looked like you were going to start ur period. But you can't really go off on dip as it could just be a fluke. Gotta love the waiting game. :)

Hi everyone

i'm feeling bit down today everyone seems to be getting pregnant around me and i feel so happy for them but really sad too :(. I'm sure one day it will happen and it will be good news for me next time i hope :) hope everyone else is ok gud luck to u all xx

Hi everyone!!

Long time no see. How is everyone? Amanda? Laura? How is everyone? Any BFPs that I missed?

Hey louise, I know exactly how you are feeling! I've been feeling that way for a month now. :( I know it hurts, try to hang in there! :hugs:

My period is due today. I am literally trying not to move or sneeze hard, for fear it may bring it on. Dumb huh? Lol

Anyway, love you all and hope you're doing well!:hugs:

Well ladies the evil witch just showed up ;( good luck hope you get your bfp

Hi everyone!!

Long time no see. How is everyone? Amanda? Laura? How is everyone? Any BFPs that I missed?

Hey louise, I know exactly how you are feeling! I've been feeling that way for a month now. :( I know it hurts, try to hang in there! :hugs:

My period is due today. I am literally trying not to move or sneeze hard, for fear it may bring it on. Dumb huh? Lol

Anyway, love you all and hope you're doing well!:hugs:

ANGELA!!!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE LADY!?! :dance: so glad you are back!!!!! How the heck are you? No bfp here YET but i am on a normal cycle again!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!
FX that you get your :bfp: sweetie!!!! Have you tested at all yet?

Hey Betty, sorry to hear that! But hey we are starting our cycles together this time. So we can be cycle buddies and get all crazy about our temps together,lol. Are you going to use OPKs this cycle? I just ordered 40 OPK/10 HPT combo form amazon for $9.35! Yep I will be "one of those crazy addicted to peeing on sticks ladies" sigh :blush:

Hey there Amanda!!! :D Congrats on normal cycle again!!! WOOT WOOT :happydance:

I have not done ANY testing yet at all and couldn't even if I wanted to cause hubby doesn't get paid till Friday and we're broke as a joke till then HAHA :thumbup:

But I don't have any symptoms of period coming at all - but then again, no preggers symptoms either. :shrug: I'm just floating around in limbo here - I am trying to stay busy throughout the day or it will drive me mad. My period is always spot on - never even one day late! So if it doesn't show by Friday, I'll know for sure and test to confirm.

It would be weird if I was though cause we really weren't trying this last month but we did happen to do it once somewhere around ovulation time I think - but we weren't paying attention.

So where are you at in your cycle? How's it goin?

:D Baby Dust!!!!:dust:

I have not done ANY testing yet at all and couldn't even if I wanted to cause hubby doesn't get paid till Friday and we're broke as a joke till then HAHA :thumbup:

But I don't have any symptoms of period coming at all - but then again, no preggers symptoms either. :shrug: I'm just floating around in limbo here - I am trying to stay busy throughout the day or it will drive me mad. My period is always spot on - never even one day late! So if it doesn't show by Friday, I'll know for sure and test to confirm.

It would be weird if I was though cause we really weren't trying this last month but we did happen to do it once somewhere around ovulation time I think - but we weren't paying attention.

That is such exciting news!!!! OH man I am so excited for you to test!!!!
No symptoms is a symptom. lol

Me, I am on CD 6. Period ended yesterday and I had a normal period too. :D Today I started my cervical check and I was way wet and had a lil bit of ewcm so I am a bit confused. But I have also been wanting to bow chica wow wow really bad too. So maybe that's what it is. lmao
Either way I will cover my bases and get down to business.
lol Sorry hope you didnt forget on how big of a mouth I have. hee hee

Hey Betty, sorry to hear that! But hey we are starting our cycles together this time. So we can be cycle buddies and get all crazy about our temps together,lol. Are you going to use OPKs this cycle? I just ordered 40 OPK/10 HPT combo form amazon for $9.35! Yep I will be "one of those crazy addicted to peeing on sticks ladies" sigh :blush:

Sounds great I need to get some more opk's I will look into getting them from amazon that is a great price

Sounds great I need to get some more opk's I will look into getting them from amazon that is a great price

LOLOL Oh my goodness Amanda you are so FUNNY! Get busy girl! Lol

It is almost 6 pm now and still no sign of period starting. I keep trying not to think about it, but I do feel kind of crampy/heavy in a way, so maybe it'll come tonight or tomorrow morning. If it doesn't come by Thursday though, I'll know for sure - cause I'm never late. This will be a looooonggg 48 hours.

As for you Amanda - you'd better get to work, I say you just do it every night of the week for the next 3 weeks or so HAHA why not? That's GOTTA work right?:happydance:

That is such exciting news!!!! OH man I am so excited for you to test!!!!
No symptoms is a symptom. lol

Me, I am on CD 6. Period ended yesterday and I had a normal period too. :D Today I started my cervical check and I was way wet and had a lil bit of ewcm so I am a bit confused. But I have also been wanting to bow chica wow wow really bad too. So maybe that's what it is. lmao
Either way I will cover my bases and get down to business.
lol Sorry hope you didnt forget on how big of a mouth I have. hee hee

Hey Amanda,
I get EWCM often right after my period. I heard it is normal to get it like 5-7 days before you ovulate, so maybe you will ovulate early this cycle! Last cycle I ovulated on CD 11. Can't wait to see us get our BFP's someday!!I am on CD 2, hoping this will go by fast. Using my CBFM again, I like it!!

BDhunter what did you decide for today!?! :)

I tested a couple hours ago and got bfn :cry: I'll test again before bed b/c I didn't hold my urine very long, but I"m 15 dpo and figure it should show if I"m pregnant anyway, so I don't know.. No idea where af is, and I"m starting to think it was a fake o :cry:

GOOD MORNING LADIES!!!!!!! :coffee:
I had one crazy busy busy weekend!!!! But AF is almost outta here and then its almost O time!!!! WOOT WOOT I am sooooooo excited about this cycle you guys!!! For one its normal and 2 my hubby will still be here while I O!!!!! :dance:
WENDY have you started yet!?!?!?! How is school?
LAURA ummmmm I havent heard from you miss clockwork!!!!! Are you late?????
Good to see you again SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Super excited to hear from everyone!!!!! And for those ?ing temping and checking ur cervix you should totally get into it!!!! It helps soooooooo much!!!! Hope everyone is having a great day!!!!

hahaha ooo see you Americians :p my cycles are like clock work!, where as im always late!! hee hee Love you honey .. i havent forgot about you, af is out the window for me too, O here we come again haha i'm feeling good about this cycle also Fx we do it xxx

ANGELA!!!! IVE MISSED YOU... so now go test!!!! i wanna know!! and dont leave us again you hear :D xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->