Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Has anyone got any symptoms or know what the symptoms are? I know they mirror AF but there must be some unique symptoms surely?

also (sorry for tmi) i've been quite wet down there and also when i have checked for cm i have had some white (like milk) cm,but not alot just on the tip of my finger. i don't know if ive always had this before or if its just because im noticing every little detail.

I got my positive OPK on CD16 and saw my EWCM on CD18 . we dtd every day up to my first positive and dtd CD18/CD19 . so hopefully there was enough up there to catch my eggy. I'm now just wondering that if i ovulated on CD18 because i saw EWCM or if I ovulated and then got it! so confusing and im new to this so sorry for going on guys!

any advice or words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

x

I can give little input. I do know that you normally O last day Of EWCm (fertile) that probably does put you at cd18 but without temps its hard to say for sure. As far as symptoms its sores bbs, a lot of the time nipples are super sensitive, Some people get lots of CCM, scent of smell, stuffy nose, frequent urination, veins more noticeable, twitches below belly button, I had terrible headache with my last pregnancy, pms signs as well so its definitely tough to pick out. only way of truly knowing if the beautiful 2 lined test. :) What day are you testing? and super good luck to you.

So im jumping for joy I got my CH tis am with a large spike which is odd I even woke up earlier then normal but hey ill take it.. Not the day I think I O'd but least we d2d every day before it so im still in which is HUGE relief I told my DH is my temp is down just completely don't talk to me for a day. So today is a good day. Cant wait for all you testing soon. Im testing wed the 12th at 10dpo I figured I would try my best to hold out till then if all you strong women can do it so can I. Stay away :witch: GL to all of you testing!! im feeling good about this month for us:thumbup:

11DPO and I am so freaking out, ladies. I want to know, but I also don't want to know, if you get what I mean. I look at my calendar and Friday is looming large. I thought maybe I would do a sneaky cheapie on Friday...but I think I'm too scared. So, I'll probably end up holding out until Monday...because the clinic is expecting my call on that day, so I have to test. And I am so so scared it hasn't worked....even though I'm having great symptoms and feel pretty sure that I'm still in. Officially crapping my pants.

:hugs: Ella. This is it girl!!! :thumbup:

I am crying I'm just so upset :-( thanks for input guys. I have no cm cp is hard and low. I just don't get it. I got 3 High temps :-(

:hugs: :hugs:

You know, if your temp jumps up tomorrow, it's possible FF will give you crosshairs around CD19. I wouldn't say you haven't ovulated, it may be a slow rise this month though. I had that happen to me a few months back.

Although, looking at it again, I would actually put you at 2DPO, so I wouldn't have thought you'd have crosshairs yet. Your temps are going up, just not as high as you'd like...but that's okay! Don't get too discouraged. Keep on going! you can do it! And like Dani says, if FF doesn't give you crosshairs soon, you can always put them in where you think they belong...

ahh thanks so much. I think I just needed a big cry. This TTC is so stressful and emotionally draining I just was overwhelmed with sadness from this last 10 months. I was 98% certain that Sat. (cd18) was O day. TMI coming. haha When the DH and I were DTD it was sticky and literally we d2d everyday and it was super slippy and literally extremely watery till thurs. But my temp is just not doing what I thought and would hoped it would do. I would manual override it but then I would be thinking I fooled myself. I just hope that tomorrow my temp is up and I get my CH I would be soo happy. I know whats its like to wait for a cycle where there is no chance to get a BFP and its awful. Thanks so much for the support. It really means a lot.

:hugs:

So im jumping for joy I got my CH tis am with a large spike which is odd I even woke up earlier then normal but hey ill take it.. Not the day I think I O'd but least we d2d every day before it so im still in which is HUGE relief I told my DH is my temp is down just completely don't talk to me for a day. So today is a good day. Cant wait for all you testing soon. Im testing wed the 12th at 10dpo I figured I would try my best to hold out till then if all you strong women can do it so can I. Stay away :witch: GL to all of you testing!! im feeling good about this month for us:thumbup:

Woohoo, nice spike! Yay for CH's!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
You will be testing same day as me!!! I'll be 14dpo! :dust:

thanks! I was so excited I did a little dance haha!! I still don't get the slow rise:shrug: but least its a rise not a dip. So exciting we are testing on the same day :) my LP is 13 days so I figure 10dpo is like my 11dpo. I feel we will see several BFPs on here this month. I just feel it :) I went to a psychic (not sure if I even believe) and they said that I will have 4 children and something life changing will happen in aug. Sure hope its not going to take till Aug to get my BFP. Sorta freaks me out if its a good or bad thing. neways so thrilled for next Wed. Still not loving my chart but im still hopeful.

I'm pretty sure I'm out ladies....:( Sorry, burns, I won't be joining the BFP party with you...maybe next time.

Luckily, I still have plenty to root for! I'm eager to see some BFPs. Keeps my spirits up when all I want to do is cry.

Today I am 15 dpo and my temps are still high and above cover line. My normal lp is 13 days. I have had af like cramps on and off for the past week but not as severe. The only other symptom is tender breast and bloating but not as severe as normal. I have taken preg tests for several days all BFN :nope:. Today I took a CVS brand early results with my SMU and it came out with the negative line and a blue dot where the positive line would be. WTF is that about? All I need right now when I am hoping for a BFP is a confusing test result.

Any thoughts or wisdom is much appreciated. I just don't know what to think especially bc my temps are up and my chart shows a clear thermal shift on 13 dpo which makes today 15 dpo or 2 days late!

Today I am 15 dpo and my temps are still high and above cover line. My normal lp is 13 days. I have had af like cramps on and off for the past week but not as severe. The only other symptom is tender breast and bloating but not as severe as normal. I have taken preg tests for several days all BFN :nope:. Today I took a CVS brand early results with my SMU and it came out with the negative line and a blue dot where the positive line would be. WTF is that about? All I need right now when I am hoping for a BFP is a confusing test result.

Any thoughts or wisdom is much appreciated. I just don't know what to think especially bc my temps are up and my chart shows a clear thermal shift on 13 dpo which makes today 15 dpo or 2 days late!

Are you certain when you o'd?

I'm pretty sure I'm out ladies....:( Sorry, burns, I won't be joining the BFP party with you...maybe next time.

Luckily, I still have plenty to root for! I'm eager to see some BFPs. Keeps my spirits up when all I want to do is cry.

:hugs::hugs: stupid low temps. Your so sweet staying so positive

Are you certain when you o'd?

I had a shift and temps have stayed high. My cervical fluid was egg white days leading up so I am pretty sure that I ovulated on day 13

Oh 2WW, why must you drag on so slow this go round??????

i'm done temping...no stress = good energy! :happydance:

thanks! I was so excited I did a little dance haha!! I still don't get the slow rise:shrug: but least its a rise not a dip. So exciting we are testing on the same day :) my LP is 13 days so I figure 10dpo is like my 11dpo. I feel we will see several BFPs on here this month. I just feel it :) I went to a psychic (not sure if I even believe) and they said that I will have 4 children and something life changing will happen in aug. Sure hope its not going to take till Aug to get my BFP. Sorta freaks me out if its a good or bad thing. neways so thrilled for next Wed. Still not loving my chart but im still hopeful.

Yes, that makes sense for your testing date, i hope we both get our BFP's!!! Yeah, don't trust those psychics too too much...just have faith that it will happen for you soon! I think your chart looks great.

:hugs: you know i'm not counting you out yet. :hugs:

Hey ladies! I'm new.I've been TTC for 5 months. I have irregular periods. 5/7 months apart.verrrrrrrry frustrating. I bought vitex berry extract 225mG & I'm wonders how much to take? Or what helps conceiving? Any success stories? Suggestions ????? And not knowing when I ovulate. Scares me.

Oh 2WW, why must you drag on so slow this go round??????

i'm done temping...no stress = good energy! :happydance:

You go girl. Less stress the better. Wish I had it in me. I go crazy staring AT mine of end of cycle so I don't blame you. 5 days till we test!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->