Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Today I am 15 dpo and my temps are still high and above cover line. My normal lp is 13 days. I have had af like cramps on and off for the past week but not as severe. The only other symptom is tender breast and bloating but not as severe as normal. I have taken preg tests for several days all BFN :nope:. Today I took a CVS brand early results with my SMU and it came out with the negative line and a blue dot where the positive line would be. WTF is that about? All I need right now when I am hoping for a BFP is a confusing test result.

Any thoughts or wisdom is much appreciated. I just don't know what to think especially bc my temps are up and my chart shows a clear thermal shift on 13 dpo which makes today 15 dpo or 2 days late!

Are you certain when you o'd?

I had a shift and temps have stayed high. My cervical fluid was egg white days leading up so I am pretty sure that I ovulated on day 13

Maybe you just implanted later. I would wait 2 days and if temp is still up definitely test. gl

Oh 2WW, why must you drag on so slow this go round??????

i'm done temping...no stress = good energy! :happydance:

You go girl. Less stress the better. Wish I had it in me. I go crazy staring AT mine of end of cycle so I don't blame you. 5 days till we test!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Yeah, i sort of wish i was still doing it but i know this will be better for me. I just over analyze every single drop and dip at this point and it just makes me too nervous to do that so i just have to be done with it. I will temp if i get my BFP just so i can see the green line for a few days and then stop! :happydance:

Today I am 15 dpo and my temps are still high and above cover line. My normal lp is 13 days. I have had af like cramps on and off for the past week but not as severe. The only other symptom is tender breast and bloating but not as severe as normal. I have taken preg tests for several days all BFN :nope:. Today I took a CVS brand early results with my SMU and it came out with the negative line and a blue dot where the positive line would be. WTF is that about? All I need right now when I am hoping for a BFP is a confusing test result.

Any thoughts or wisdom is much appreciated. I just don't know what to think especially bc my temps are up and my chart shows a clear thermal shift on 13 dpo which makes today 15 dpo or 2 days late!

Are you certain when you o'd?

I had a shift and temps have stayed high. My cervical fluid was egg white days leading up so I am pretty sure that I ovulated on day 13

Maybe you just implanted later. I would wait 2 days and if temp is still up definitely test. gl

I like your new avatar!

any good news yet? or is anyone actually yet?! im so anxious for y'all! babydust.. oxox!

any good news yet? or is anyone actually yet?! im so anxious for y'all! babydust.. oxox!

TTC and I are both testing the 12th!!! Im hoping I can hold out that long!!!! :wacko:

yall should be able to test today even with a cheapie or dollar general $1 test. hmm. well you could wait if you can hold hold out. i couldnt wait two days to test cause im just not a patient person. lol

So....ummm....I have some news. Some very tentative good news. I totally got my first BFP ever!! (I was preggo before, but never saw two lines, despite making it to 5w4d before I m/c) I was so wrong about being out, it seems. Luckily, I had some great people still being positive for me! ;)

But, there's some spotting going on and it makes me very very nervous...So I'm not out of the woods yet, but for now, I'm going to enjoy every single moment of my BFP and being preggo, for however long it lasts. :)

So....ummm....I have some news. Some very tentative good news. I totally got my first BFP ever!! (I was preggo before, but never saw two lines, despite making it to 5w4d before I m/c) I was so wrong about being out, it seems. Luckily, I had some great people still being positive for me! ;)

But, there's some spotting going on and it makes me very very nervous...So I'm not out of the woods yet, but for now, I'm going to enjoy every single moment of my BFP and being preggo, for however long it lasts. :)

Omg!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: congrats to you. That is totally amazing news this am. It will last a happy and healthy 9 months. I am so happy for you. ;-)

TTC and I are both testing the 12th!!! Im hoping I can hold out that long!!!! :wacko:

yall should be able to test today even with a cheapie or dollar general $1 test. hmm. well you could wait if you can hold hold out. i couldnt wait two days to test cause im just not a patient person. lol

I'm trying to hold out but I'm a poas addict do so we shall see. I'm hoping for a dip then I will text following day

Hi everyone. This is all so new for me. I came across the website today and have been enthralled all afternoon on all of your journeys thus far. To all that have received BFP recently.... Congrats. To those testing soon good luck!!!!!

We have been TTC since August 13 but "actively" since December 13. I was diagnosed with polysystic ovaries last month but tests came back that was insulin levels etc were normal and I was indeed ovulating. That's as such a happy day, especially after 2 weeks of not sleeping (my mum had pcos and it took her 15 years to conceive).

I do not think I have ever been in tune with my body as much as I am now, the only downside.... Any twinge, ache etc... I am ascribing to the possibility of finally being pregnant, although I know I will just be setting myself up for disappointment AGAIN!!

DH is worried to get tested but he will be dragged in the next two weeks, until then I have him on staminogro, I am 6dpo, grumpy, achy breasts and feel like someone is flicking an elastic band in my lower abdomen. I am not getting excited about that as I felt the same last month at 7dpo.
I have yet to test pre AF being late as I do not think I could handle the disappointment so would rather wait for mother nature to break the news. But I think I might start charting next month.

For a girl that thought she would be ok of she never had kids, I am becoming all consumed with falling pregnant. But only wishing happy positive thoughts for the future....

OMG!!! I knew it was going to happen this month, your chart was different this month. Don't worry too much about the spotting. I spotted very light punk last Wednesday night only when I wiped twice. I saw my gyno the next morning, he did an exam & found no blood & everything looked good, he than sent me to the hospital for an ultrasound & the baby was there, measuring 6wks 5 days & heartbeat of 101, I thought that it might be low but my dr said it was fine. My friend had an ultrasound when she was 6wks 5days & the heartbeat was 103, she had a boy who will be a yr old next month. I stoped temping since my temps did power a few days in a row but still above coverline.

I'm so happy for you & wish you a healthy & happy 9 mo

You're next ttcbaby & lovingmygirls!!!

I'm trying to hold out but I'm a poas addict do so we shall see. I'm hoping for a dip then I will text following day

your temps look like mine!!! i think you'll get a dip soon!! mine were close together just like yours are!!

yaaaay!!! congrats on the bfp & joining me!!

The :witch: got me that day!
But it means I'm now on CD6 and all the fun starts again :happydance:
Going to stay positive and not obsess ... Well... Try :winkwink:

:flower:

pure hell. i know i shouldn't be complaining but pregnancy is not my friend, went to the er cause i was having stabbing cramps & green discharge. and i have a uti from my uterus pressing against my bladder and low potassium, high blood pressure, and broke out in hives because im allergic to a antibiotic and i didn't know i was allgeric to it till the gave me the shot and ive been puking stomach acid for the last 4 days. yeah ive came to the conclusion that pregnancy isn't for me. lolol. i have another blood test & possible ultrasound today or tomorrow.

pure hell. i know i shouldn't be complaining but pregnancy is not my friend, went to the er cause i was having stabbing cramps & green discharge. and i have a uti from my uterus pressing against my bladder and low potassium, high blood pressure, and broke out in hives because im allergic to a antibiotic and i didn't know i was allgeric to it till the gave me the shot and ive been puking stomach acid for the last 4 days. yeah ive came to the conclusion that pregnancy isn't for me. lolol. i have another blood test & possible ultrasound today or tomorrow.

:hugs::hugs: I hope you feel better. I would like to tell you that's the worst that's going to happen but its not. (joking very nicely) :) I promise it is totally worth everything you go threw physically and emotionally. hang in there babe and get some rest. When morning sickness hits you, chances are you are so weak you cant barely walk but again its ALLL worth it. :thumbup:

about me 9dpo No symptoms at all which saddens me. No cramps,twitches, noithingI go no dip either which has me little bummed but im praying and still positive that im still in this. I do have creamy CM which I normally am dry after O and had it since 4dpo so hopefully thats good sign. Normally I would be testing daily from 7dpo but I just cant look at a BFN its so hard. Day or 2 I will be testing!!! My DH has been so up my butt excited for testing this month. Its probably because we bd-ed SOOOO much that we couldn't of missed it. so now its just seeing if my eggy took it. we shall see!!!

So, I'm still spotting. It was kind of a lot this morning, but it's gotten lighter, thankfully. I called my clinic and they seem to think it's normal and as long as it stays brown, I'm still in. Truthfully, I'm trying to keep a level head, but I'm bricking it. I kind of thought that after I got my BFP, I'd be calmer than I am. I know spotting happens, I know this, but it's much more worrisome when it's happening to me than it was when I was reading about it in various places.

You know, it still feels like I'm in the TWW....I wonder when it's going to feel like I'm no longer waiting to see if AF is going to show. Until then, I'm still trying to enjoy my BFP.

Hi everyone im new today came off bc pill on valentines day and im in my 2ww having symptoms how is everyone else getting on x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->