Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

HAHA! Missed you guys too Laura! I do think I need to be testing soon, but I want to give it till Friday (payday anyway) to buy tests. I keep thinking its going to show up any second. I thought it was going to come last night while I slept. But I woke up this morning, went to the lou, and wiped.........nothing! hmmmmm.......

maybe this is actually happening, but i don't want to get my hopes up cause I just recovered from last two months' disappointments.

what's going on with you Laura? Ooh wouldn't it be awesome if you and me and Amanda all became due date buds???!!! Yay! You two go get busy - THIS is the month!!! Fingers X'D!!!! And toes! :happydance:

As for me... I am expecting period to show today, won't get hopeful till I miss it today too...

Oh and if you have a chance - wander over to my thread over at the work section of these forums and see what advice you could give me on what to do about that whole situation.... maybe you guys have some thoughts...:hugs:

I'm new and in limbo! Someone desperately needed to tell me am I crazy? or am I maybe (hopefully) pregnant? This is awful!!! So much is different this month that I'm going insane trying to figure out what is going on!

WOW sounds like everyone is being positive!!! I like that!!!! :) I cant wait for Friday!!!!! :dance: I hope its a :bfp: Angela!!!!

:hi: sash881!!!! What's going on?

Oh sorry you can get there here:

https://www.babyandbump.com/work-finance/766181-just-started-new-job-pregnant.html

But now I don't know because I just ended up scrounging up some change (HAHA) and buying a test and it was BFN!!! :shrug: But still no period, no signs of period???? I am NEVER EVER EVER late. ???? eehhh? So now I'm confused.

I guess maybe I'm not and just late for some other wacky reason....?

Oh and sasha I hope you are BFP!! Welcome to the TWW :happydance:

Oh and I forgot to mention that I went for a loooooooong walk this morning and I noticed when I got back that there was a teeeeennny tiny tiny dot of faint brown/red spotting that was no bigger than THIS typing - very teeny. Then nothing since - no cramps, no nothing. And every single month for decades I have always started my period dead on with heavy cramps and the faucet suddenly turning on (sorry TMI) but this is way different for me.

One thing I have been considering is if maybe it is just now implanting? We did the dance somewhere around the end of September... maybe the 28th or 30th? My first day of last period was September 13th. I am usually exactly 28 days apart. What do you guys think?

Am I officially obsessing now? I wasn't gonna do that this time haha:dohh:

WOW sounds like everyone is being positive!!! I like that!!!! :) I cant wait for Friday!!!!! :dance: I hope its a :bfp: Angela!!!!

Well, I'm 7 or 8 DPO, my cervix is still SHWC mixed with Med, Med WC and cm is tmi gooey? creamy?. I am so crampy mixed with some shooting pains on my right side. My temps are up and I get soooo hot sometimes that I wonder if im menopausal at 30! I don't feel hungry, but when I eat it's enough to feed 3 people. AF is due on the 18th and I don't feel like I usually do.
My back has killed me all month, I have not stopped cramping and have had 2 bouts of dry heaves. My lmp was 9/20 2 days reg and 2 days spot which is abnormal in itself. and I had spotting on 10/3 so am guessing that I O'd on the 4th...
BD all over on the 28th thru the 4th.... SO, IDK what's going on

Oh sorry you can get there here:

https://www.babyandbump.com/work-finance/766181-just-started-new-job-pregnant.html

But now I don't know because I just ended up scrounging up some change (HAHA) and buying a test and it was BFN!!! :shrug: But still no period, no signs of period???? I am NEVER EVER EVER late. ???? eehhh? So now I'm confused.

I guess maybe I'm not and just late for some other wacky reason....?

Oh and sasha I hope you are BFP!! Welcome to the TWW :happydance:

Isn't it just FUN?!:nope:

How is everyone today I wish I could get rid of this migraine. I am so wanna get my BFP in November

Hi ladies :)
Just after a little advice, when does implantation bleeding usually occur? I am approximately 3-4DPO (using the calendar method only) and when i went to the bathroom this morning, there was a small amount of very light pink on the paper when i wiped. Is this possible implantation bleeding? Or is there another cause for this? Thanks in advance. GL to you all xx

Yah I think that could very well be your implantaion bleeding. :) I tested like a dummy on a frer today at 7dpo....somebody shoot me! I'm so sick of looking for lines! I'm gonna wait til monday at 12dpo to test if af doesn't show. fx'd to all and buckets of:dust::dust:

Aww hang in there betty - fingers x'd for you!

Ajmc - sounds like implant to me too - although it would be very early implantation - it suresounds like it fits description - baby dust to you guys!

Hi ladies :)
Just after a little advice, when does implantation bleeding usually occur? I am approximately 3-4DPO (using the calendar method only) and when i went to the bathroom this morning, there was a small amount of very light pink on the paper when i wiped. Is this possible implantation bleeding? Or is there another cause for this? Thanks in advance. GL to you all xx

Usually this occurs around 6-12dpo, but I've heard of it happening earlier or later due to late or early ovulation. You could also just have early implantation, but I wouldn't bother testing until you're at least 5 days from your af being due.

How do I get there Angela!?!

Amanda honey bunny, when are we due to O? i'm too lazy to work it out tonight haha, and we now have the same cycle :D i love having the same as you yaba daba dooo :happydance:

lol I think I may be Oing her soon I have had EWCM the last 2 days and O pain. So will see how it goes with the next few tepms.
I am happy we are on the same cycle!!! :dance:
But if I am not Oing then I am due to O on cycle day 14 or 15. :D Which is Oct 20th!!!! :D
Hope you are having a good night. Well Morning by the time you read this. :)

Well, I'm 7 or 8 DPO, my cervix is still SHWC mixed with Med, Med WC and cm is tmi gooey? creamy?. I am so crampy mixed with some shooting pains on my right side. My temps are up and I get soooo hot sometimes that I wonder if im menopausal at 30! I don't feel hungry, but when I eat it's enough to feed 3 people. AF is due on the 18th and I don't feel like I usually do.
My back has killed me all month, I have not stopped cramping and have had 2 bouts of dry heaves. My lmp was 9/20 2 days reg and 2 days spot which is abnormal in itself. and I had spotting on 10/3 so am guessing that I O'd on the 4th...
BD all over on the 28th thru the 4th.... SO, IDK what's going on

Well usually when you cramp on the one side that means you are ovulating on that side but since you have ovulated, you are in perfect range for implantation and I have heard of people hurting on one side of the uterus tho and not the ovary. O pain is more around ur hip where everything else is like behind ur belly button and down. Lots of ladies have V creamy CM after O until right before their period. CM is hard to go by after you have Oed. As far as ur back I am not sure. Mine hurts in the lower side of the same side I am Oing. Hang in there lady you are almost there. A FRER will most likely pick it up on Friday if you are preggo. :D I sure hope you are!!!!! FX and GL to you. :hugs:

Oh and I forgot to mention that I went for a loooooooong walk this morning and I noticed when I got back that there was a teeeeennny tiny tiny dot of faint brown/red spotting that was no bigger than THIS typing - very teeny. Then nothing since - no cramps, no nothing. And every single month for decades I have always started my period dead on with heavy cramps and the faucet suddenly turning on (sorry TMI) but this is way different for me.

One thing I have been considering is if maybe it is just now implanting? We did the dance somewhere around the end of September... maybe the 28th or 30th? My first day of last period was September 13th. I am usually exactly 28 days apart. What do you guys think?

Am I officially obsessing now? I wasn't gonna do that this time haha:dohh:

What kind of test did you take? Its so hard not to obsess!!!!
So do you think its the beginning of AF? :(
I would say that you know your body the best and if you didnt start yet then there is still a good possibility. :hugs:

Good luck all you o-ers!!

I'm 16 dpo now, no af, another bfn. I'm going to start Clomid soon, but I need af to get here! Grr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->