Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hey ladies. Any chance that I am having a temp dip and spike due to implantation?

Hey ladies. Any chance that I am having a temp dip and spike due to implantation?

yes mine did the same thing i tested two days later and got a positive.. this might be it for you, finally. or it might read it as ovulation since it hasnt logged any positive opks or ovulation yet.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 4
Thanks burns. I put on my chart where I think I would have ovulated... so this will make me 9dpo?

Looks tri-phasic to me! Otherwise it is ovulation, but hard to tell.

Whats tri-phasic?

When you are charting, a sign of ovulation is the temperature shift that lasts for at least three temperatures, and then if there is a second temperature shift upwards to an even higher temperature, that can be the 'third phase' which can be an early indicator of pregnancy!

just real quick and i'll come back and catch up later but Ella, i swear you and i have the same cycles going on right now and last month. We are both 5dpo today and our charts look similar. Crazy! :wacko: Love it. :dust:

LOL! I just left a very similar message for you in your journal. We do have the same cycles! I hope that means we're going to have matching BFPs this month!

I'm testing next Friday because I'm supposed to go out with co-workers that night and I want to know if I need to drown my sorrows or not. Plus, we're planning on celebrating my 30th on Saturday, so I just want to know how dirty I can get for the 30. ;) But, I'm really hoping to be secretly celebrating a pregnancy...But I guess we'll see how it goes.

I'm being bad this month...i'm supposed to test the 5th but i'm heading out of town that morning for a girls' weekend and glamour shots (ha, yes apparently these still exist) and we plan on drinking and just having fun, fun, fun! So...i might wait til Sunday morning to test and be surprised as shit if it's positive and also feel a LITTLE bad about the drinking...BUT...i'm not stopping life this cycle...going on as normal as if we weren't trying. Maybe that's bad but i just don't care right now. Good for you though! I hope you get to celebrate pregnancy on your big 3-0! That would be amazing! So i can't wait to stalk your chart and pee sticks! Woot woot!

Lucky you!! That will be great distraction. don't feel guilty as long as you don't get point of blacking out im sure catching a well deserved buzz is totally fine :) That's really cool you guys have such similar charts.

My thoughts exactly Loving. :hugs:

TTCBABY - Yes I did get lost for a bit. I tested negative on Sunday. :( today I am having cramps, irritable, and light brown spotting. This was our first time with IUI. I have had some crying moments as it is such a shock to have someone always sticking something in your uterus. I wasn't prepared for that or the amount of drugs that you have to take. I know it will be worth it once we are pregnant but it has been a little overwhelming this first time around.

I'm so sorry, i went off the radar and have no idea where you are right now...did you get a positive? I see your status is "happy". I hope so!!!

Update: AF started on Wed and I was so excited to start again. I went in on Thurs morning for my ovary check and they found a 20cm? Cyst on my right ovary (the good one). :( so now I have to sit out this cycle. The nurse said it looked like I had a chemical pregnancy/ miscarriage due to the heavy flow and the size of the cyst. I must admit, I was devastated. I cried all the way to the car and to work. It's hard not to feel guilty since it's my body that can't seem to get this right.

I am better today but not looking forward to the month long wait.

Good luck to everyone may you be blessed with BFPs all around!

I'm so sorry, just now finding this post! I'm so sorry you had a chemical. Those suck! I'm glad you're feeling better today though. You need to plan some fun things for this next month like I have been doing. Anything to keep your mind off of this!!! :hugs:

yes mine did the same thing i tested two days later and got a positive.. this might be it for you, finally. or it might read it as ovulation since it hasnt logged any positive opks or ovulation yet.

You're past the 9 week mark Burns, WOO HOO!!!!! :happydance:

Your OB sounds like a right character lol but hey yes you can get preggo so that's still pretty awesome!

Lol so true! But these next nine days are gonna kill me. I wanna poas lol

Do it! POAS! ;) lol.

I didn't realize the m/c's had to be with the same partner before they would investigate. huh. Well, I hope you don't have to go through the testing.

I hope that when you get your next BFP, it's your rainbow forever baby! I'm rooting for you! :)

I miscalc..I am only 6dpo. I poas and bfn...kinda discouraged but hoping I am not out yet. Thanks for the encouraging words. I am praying steadfastly for us all

:dust:

Heehee! Yeah..6DPO would be crazy early for a BFP. Most women's eggs don't even get out their tubes until 5-6DPO. So you're not out at all! :) Don't get discouraged! You can do it!

Thanks haha I so needed to hear that today. My af like twinges have subsided today. Joint pain is nil. I am gonna hold out until April 7th

You're past the 9 week mark Burns, WOO HOO!!!!! :happydance:

i know thank god but im still not in the complete safe zone yet. im so paranoid that baby will stop breathing but i think its just cause this is my very first pregnancy. lolol.

Hi,

I am quite new to this, so please forgive my stupidity should I happen to post anything incorrectly :dohh: I am currently 6 DPO on my 3rd round of clomid/fertomid after trying since my ectopic pregnancy in April last year. Anyway, I am going absolutely crazy during this 2ww :wacko: I seem to want to over analyze every little symptom, yet this month is so different, as I hardly have any symptoms. Normally between O and AF I get terrible achy and sore bbs, nausea about 2 DPO (only lasts a day), and back ache. But this time nothing!! :shrug: I am getting a little despondent, as even though my O tests were positive, I am a little worried that maybe I never ovulated this month. Anyway, sorry but I really needed to vent :blush: Here's hoping we all get BFP's soon *fingers crossed*

Hi,

I am quite new to this, so please forgive my stupidity should I happen to post anything incorrectly :dohh: I am currently 6 DPO on my 3rd round of clomid/fertomid after trying since my ectopic pregnancy in April last year. Anyway, I am going absolutely crazy during this 2ww :wacko: I seem to want to over analyze every little symptom, yet this month is so different, as I hardly have any symptoms. Normally between O and AF I get terrible achy and sore bbs, nausea about 2 DPO (only lasts a day), and back ache. But this time nothing!! :shrug: I am getting a little despondent, as even though my O tests were positive, I am a little worried that maybe I never ovulated this month. Anyway, sorry but I really needed to vent :blush: Here's hoping we all get BFP's soon *fingers crossed*

Hi Howarth hopes,
I've just popped in from the BFP thread to check how the other ladies are getting on and wanted to reply to your message.

I was 'about' to start clomid when i got my BFB. I was symptom spotting every single month for over a year (i wasnt charting). The month i got my BFP i honestly had no symptoms what so ever and thought i was out. its different with everyone really sometimes because we want it soooo bad our mind plays nasty tricks on us. I use to have months where i had so many symptoms but BFN at the end of the month. Dont lose hope but try not to stress. I pray you get your miracle baby soon. :dust::dust:

Hope all the other ladies are getting on ok - I'm always in and out of this thread looking for updated. Congrats Burns

FX for all of you, praying you all get your :BFP: this month. xxx

Hi Zebadi,

Thank you so much for your encouraging words!! And Congratulations to you!!! I wish you all the best with your pregnancy, and may your home soon be filled with the pitter patter of little baby feet, surrounded with love and loads of giggles!
I'm definitely going to remain positive, And hopefully next week I will have my BFP that I have so been dreaming of!

x x x

Ugh af cramps today....but maybe not af cramps.... I am :wacko: today..no other symptoms of af though, a bit gassy but no acne or period bumps which I usually have by now especially with af being 7 days away..arghhh...

Hi Sunshine,

Here's hoping that your cramps are implantation cramps and not AF! I am also 7 days away from AF, so it seems we are in the same boat! I am also having cramps, but absolutely no other symptoms, which is weird, as i normally have quite hectic pms before AF, so here's Wishing we get BFP's and that the dreaded AF stays away!! Hang in there, as test day is just around the corner. Keep me posted x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->