Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Mid-LP cramps could definitely be implantation cramps. It's sounding pretty encouraging!

Can't wait to hear what happens!

Hi Sunshine,

Here's hoping that your cramps are implantation cramps and not AF! I am also 7 days away from AF, so it seems we are in the same boat! I am also having cramps, but absolutely no other symptoms, which is weird, as i normally have quite hectic pms before AF, so here's Wishing we get BFP's and that the dreaded AF stays away!! Hang in there, as test day is just around the corner. Keep me posted x x x

Here's to hoping that yours is implantation cramps too love!! :hugs:

I also show no other symptoms. 7 days away here too :brat:

I usually have a period bump and connect the dot games on my face right about now but nada. lol

GL ladies!! I wouldn't worry to much about symptoms. Our heads make us believe half of them anyways!! haha LOL But I agree with zebadi The month you least expect a BFP is when you see one staring at you. Our heads play tricks on us. Cramping Could be good sign for sure!!! Long as you Bded on the fertile days theres always a great chance!!!!!! When are you ladies testing???? I know a lot/most of ladies notices bbs sore or nipples few days before af is to arrive. Seems after my year of research that seems to be the #1 sign but its af symptom too so ya never no. No wonder we all go little KHU KHU!!

About me im cd19 My temps are so whacky due to my MC last month. I thought for sure I was going to ovulate few days ago as OPKS say I will but I know my body enough to know I didn't. SO its a bummer! im in the waiting game still Bding a lot just so we wont miss the day. some peoples cycles get all whacked out after MC but since I had a natural miscarriage I was very hopeful they would go back on track but looks like that's not the case. :-/ Im still being anxious and excited that im be in the 2ww in no time!!!

GL ladies!! I wouldn't worry to much about symptoms. Our heads make us believe half of them anyways!! haha LOL But I agree with zebadi The month you least expect a BFP is when you see one staring at you. Our heads play tricks on us. Cramping Could be good sign for sure!!! Long as you Bded on the fertile days theres always a great chance!!!!!! When are you ladies testing???? I know a lot/most of ladies notices bbs sore or nipples few days before af is to arrive. Seems after my year of research that seems to be the #1 sign but its af symptom too so ya never no. No wonder we all go little KHU KHU!!

About me im cd19 My temps are so whacky due to my MC last month. I thought for sure I was going to ovulate few days ago as OPKS say I will but I know my body enough to know I didn't. SO its a bummer! im in the waiting game still Bding a lot just so we wont miss the day. some peoples cycles get all whacked out after MC but since I had a natural miscarriage I was very hopeful they would go back on track but looks like that's not the case. :-/ Im still being anxious and excited that im be in the 2ww in no time!!!

:af: due in five days for me. I have had a very bad morning and think I am out. Cramping too bad. Blah. What a shitty morning!!! Gassy, cramping so bad, but these cramps are no joke they feel like the bubble guts times a million. Tossed and turned all night :( felt like a flu was coming on last night my temp was 99.0 and this am its 98.4

Back in the game this month. Af is due in two days . I chart in on an app and usually it comes 5 or 6 days Early. I have an increase in white thick discharge. I'm cramping but not very often it comes and goes and earlier today I had shooting kind of pains left side of pelvis and into my leg. I'm praying this is my month X

Just wanna join you ladies..... im at 8dpo CD20 today and yesterday evening i had a stain which i think might be implantation. Today nothing but my EWCM is thick and stretchy. I hope its a good sign.

A little background, im ttc#1 and this is our 6th cycle but this time we used digital opk, 2nd month of saliva scope, fertilaid men and women, fertileCM, ovaboost, count boost and motility boost. My ferning this month was so visible unlike our first month using it. However, ferning returned 4days after my full ferning.

CD 8 - BD at night
CD 9 - BD at night
CD 10 - NO BD. evening got ferning.
CD 11 - morning smiley face showed up on opk, ferning again which looks like a coconut leaves since they are long. not sure if its because of the medicines im taking. BD at night. EWCM, headache
CD 12 - O day (maybe) cant confirm since i dont chart yet, EWCM, FULL FERNING
CD 13 - BD at dawn approx 36 hours from positive opk
CD 14-15 - transitional. Cramps on right, milky white Cm
CD 16-18 - partial ferning, this is different from my last cycle hope its a good sign. No cramps, ewcm returned, BD cd17
CD 19 7dpo - brown stain on undies at night just once. Milky white CM, feeling sick, no cramps
CD 20 8dpo today - woke up with mild headache, and cramps on right, tons of EWCM returned.

Usually im dry or only have milky white CM but not this much. And i dont spot a week before af is due. Usually its a day or two before af starts.

:dust: everyone

:af: due in five days for me. I have had a very bad morning and think I am out. Cramping too bad. Blah. What a shitty morning!!! Gassy, cramping so bad, but these cramps are no joke they feel like the bubble guts times a million. Tossed and turned all night :( felt like a flu was coming on last night my temp was 99.0 and this am its 98.4

Hope you feel better!!!! Do you always get cramps this much before af is due?? One temp dip may actually be good thing . Several dips in a row is when it's not as promising. I never heard of temping at night. I think mornings at same time before you even move much is the only accurate temp. Gassy is a good sign. :thumbup:

Back in the game this month. Af is due in two days . I chart in on an app and usually it comes 5 or 6 days Early. I have an increase in white thick discharge. I'm cramping but not very often it comes and goes and earlier today I had shooting kind of pains left side of pelvis and into my leg. I'm praying this is my month X

Sounds promising for sure. Your result would be pretty accurate 12dpo Your ticker says you till test in 10 days??? GL to u!!! What day are you testing !?

Hope you feel better!!!! Do you always get cramps this much before af is due?? One temp dip may actually be good thing . Several dips in a row is when it's not as promising. I never heard of temping at night. I think mornings at same time before you even move much is the only accurate temp. Gassy is a good sign. :thumbup:

Thank you :hugs: No never get cramps like this or regular ones at this time. I had to run to bathroom twice with these gut wrenching pains. They subsided after you know lol :blush: I am 9dpo and perios is due in 4 days now. Ahh oh and I never temp only did last night and this morning but wasn't right as I woke up. Hmmm

Just wanna join you ladies..... im at 8dpo CD20 today and yesterday evening i had a stain which i think might be implantation. Today nothing but my EWCM is thick and stretchy. I hope its a good sign.

A little background, im ttc#1 and this is our 6th cycle but this time we used digital opk, 2nd month of saliva scope, fertilaid men and women, fertileCM, ovaboost, count boost and motility boost. My ferning this month was so visible unlike our first month using it. However, ferning returned 4days after my full ferning.

CD 8 - BD at night
CD 9 - BD at night
CD 11 - morning smiley face showed up on opk, ferning again which looks like a coconut leaves since they are long. not sure if its because of the medicines im taking. BD at night. EWCM, headache
CD 16-18 - partial ferning, this is different from my last cycle hope its a good sign. No cramps, ewcm returned, BD cd17
CD 19 7dpo - brown stain on undies at night just once. Milky white CM, feeling sick, no cramps
CD 20 8dpo today - woke up with mild headache, and cramps on right, tons of EWCM returned.

Usually im dry or only have milky white CM but not this much. And i dont spot a week before af is due. Usually its a day or two before af starts.

Anything out of the ordinary is a good thing!!!!! Sounds like you could possibly see a bfp in few days!! happydance: are your cycles pretty regular?? Only thing I'm making sure if that you did indeed ovulate. I'm not familiar with ferning or what it is. Do you temp?

CD 8 - BD at night
CD 9 - BD at night

Anything out of the ordinary is a good thing!!!!! Sounds like you could possibly see a bfp in few days!! happydance: are your cycles pretty regular?? Only thing I'm making sure if that you did indeed ovulate. I'm not familiar with ferning or what it is. Do you temp?

Yea what is ferning?

Thank you :hugs: No never get cramps like this or regular ones at this time. I had to run to bathroom twice with these gut wrenching pains. They subsided after you know lol :blush: I am 9dpo and perios is due in 4 days now. Ahh oh and I never temp only did last night and this morning but wasn't right as I woke up. Hmmm

What date are you testing??? Loose stools is a good sign for sure . Anything that's not normal for you. That's why it's so hard to pinpoint 2ww symptoms. My bbs are always sore after O and before af and that seems to be most common sign for preggo women. So I'm like darnit :) Normally the vomiting and stuff is 6 weeks or later.

My ticker Is actually off I may change that . I totally just jinxed it by posting here haha af arrived a half hour later :(

My ticker Is actually off I may change that . I totally just jinxed it by posting here haha af arrived a half hour later :(

I'm so sorry to hear that! My heart goes out to you. Be strong and positive, and I will be crossing fingers that you get you BFP next cycle x x x

Shew, this 2ww is driving me nuts! I don't have many symptoms to go by, not like the previous months of TTC. One thing I picked up in some of the post is that some of the ladies experience CM, I only had this she I ovulated, and not since then?? Is this a bad thing? Also do you think I can test at 10 DPO, or do you think I should wait until 14DPO? I don't wanna get a BFN and get despondent by testing to early?

Thinking of you all going while through this crazy 2ww, and wish you BFP soon x x x

CD 8 - BD at night
CD 9 - BD at night

Yea what is ferning?

ferning is when you use your saliva & a special scope to detect ovulation. you can get a ferning scope at Walmart it looks like a lipstick tube.

Shew, this 2ww is driving me nuts! I don't have many symptoms to go by, not like the previous months of TTC. One thing I picked up in some of the post is that some of the ladies experience CM, I only had this she I ovulated, and not since then?? Is this a bad thing? Also do you think I can test at 10 DPO, or do you think I should wait until 14DPO? I don't wanna get a BFN and get despondent by testing to early?

Thinking of you all going while through this crazy 2ww, and wish you BFP soon x x x

Not all women get CM after ovulation and the consistency of it is different as well. I wouldn't worry about not having it. I think after a couple of weeks of pregnancy, you'd start having some ewcm because your body is building a mucus plug...but CM before that doesn't seem to be a consistent indicator.

And as for testing...if you wanted to test now you could, but there's a chance you would get a BFN, even if you were preg. If you don't want to chance it, I'd wait until 14DPO.

Good luck though! I hope you get your BFP!

You use a microscope (mine is geratherm ovu control) which looks like a lipstick, u put a saliva on the glass let it dry and you will see different patterns depending on where you are on your cycle. Close to ovulation ahead than opk you will see ferning (derived from fern leaves) its the second month i used it so i can now compare my pattern from the previous cycle. Im irregular, my cycle ranges from 21-30 so timing is difficult. But for the last 4 cycles my became, 28/21/27/21, i think thats my cycle becoming regular? So we decided to use opk this cycle ordered digital clearblue tested starting from cd8... Cd11 was when i had my smiley face. I don't temp so i cannot confirm O we just tried bd'ng a lot and hope we catch the egg. If we dont conceive this month will add temping next cycle already ordered BBT expecting to arrive end of this month at the latest. So far, the spotting yesterday, the ewcm amd milky white CM which started to return same time as my saliva ferning are the things that is out or ordinary from our previous cycles. I will try to hold off poas after i pass cd28. But having a positive opk and maybe O the following day i think im on CD 25 this cycle like the older ones. But just to make sure i will wait til cd 28.

Not all women get CM after ovulation and the consistency of it is different as well. I wouldn't worry about not having it. I think after a couple of weeks of pregnancy, you'd start having some ewcm because your body is building a mucus plug...but CM before that doesn't seem to be a consistent indicator.

And as for testing...if you wanted to test now you could, but there's a chance you would get a BFN, even if you were preg. If you don't want to chance it, I'd wait until 14DPO.

Good luck though! I hope you get your BFP!

Loving your temp spike today Ella! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->