Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I just had the crappiest news, which just adds to the crappiness of the two week wait for me (AF is due on Saturday).

All my blood pressure tests have come back way too high, and now I have to go on blood pressure meds. I'm going to start going to a psychologist for general anxiety treatment, which hopefully helps get my BP down.

So, probably this has a lot to do with not getting my BFP. I'm really choked up. I feel like its 'my fault' (I know it's not) that I'm not getting pregnant now. If only I could "just relax"!

Sigh. Sorry for the rant in the TWW section; this is just crappy TWW news for me!

Don't worry rants are totally fine here. We all have them :) And its definitely not your thought. Make sure to tell your psychologist about TTC because some/most anxiety meds are not good for TTC. Im certain there is something out there that will suite you perfect. Hopefully this time next month your Blood pressure will be perfect!!

yeh the pains similar to spd which is what really made me think i could be pregnant, totally new to ttc never planned with my daughter so have no clue what charting is lol

Charting can be done on several wesbites but I use fertility friend. Its where you take your basal temperature every morning and exact same time. You can record you CP,CM and other factors that can help you pinpoint when you ovulate. I will say it is mighty addicting. Although I love charting im not sure if I could go back if I would of started or not. I think it puts a lot more pressure on and already hard 2ww. A temp dip can ruin your whole day . Its no longer Bding when you want it turns into almost a job that day. I totally see both sides the negative and the positive. But a lot of women like myself who been TTC almost a year or longer think its nice to know and understand your body and whats going on with it. Hope that helps!!!!

Don't worry rants are totally fine here. We all have them :) And its definitely not your thought. Make sure to tell your psychologist about TTC because some/most anxiety meds are not good for TTC. Im certain there is something out there that will suite you perfect. Hopefully this time next month your Blood pressure will be perfect!!

Thank you! Yes, I will definitely be telling (whining?) to the psychologist about TTC - it's probably part of my stress! Luckily, apparently the one I am going to isn't 'quick to medicate', so that is good.

Feeling MUCH better today. So nice to have a place to vent!

As for TTC, I noticed today that my temperature has dropped, and my POAS was a BFN, so I'm definitely going to be drowning my sorrows in some red wine tonight. Just waiting for AF to come now!

Update: AF started on Wed and I was so excited to start again. I went in on Thurs morning for my ovary check and they found a 20cm? Cyst on my right ovary (the good one). :( so now I have to sit out this cycle. The nurse said it looked like I had a chemical pregnancy/ miscarriage due to the heavy flow and the size of the cyst. I must admit, I was devastated. I cried all the way to the car and to work. It's hard not to feel guilty since it's my body that can't seem to get this right.

I am better today but not looking forward to the month long wait.

Good luck to everyone may you be blessed with BFPs all around!

Update: AF started on Wed and I was so excited to start again. I went in on Thurs morning for my ovary check and they found a 20cm? Cyst on my right ovary (the good one). :( so now I have to sit out this cycle. The nurse said it looked like I had a chemical pregnancy/ miscarriage due to the heavy flow and the size of the cyst. I must admit, I was devastated. I cried all the way to the car and to work. It's hard not to feel guilty since it's my body that can't seem to get this right.

I am better today but not looking forward to the month long wait.

Good luck to everyone may you be blessed with BFPs all around!

i think its 20mm, cause 20cm would be over a ft long:) i know how you feel i felt like it was my fault cause my cycles were so messed up. hope this next month goes by fast for you girl! good luck hunny!

Ladies I don't want to symptom spot but oh my I feel like im going to puke! (Its really acidic) It's 1.30am and I have been feeling like this since 9pm! I felt some 'twangs'/'pinching' on my right side for an hour at 8pm and have had a tickly feeling (almost like when you have a uti) for a few days. My bbs are starting to hurt more and more each day but nothing major yet.

im going insane. Too scared to test!

No idea when I ovulated (if I did at all!) My cycle has been messed up since jan!

Ladies I don't want to symptom spot but oh my I feel like im going to puke! (Its really acidic) It's 1.30am and I have been feeling like this since 9pm! I felt some 'twangs'/'pinching' on my right side for an hour at 8pm and have had a tickly feeling (almost like when you have a uti) for a few days. My bbs are starting to hurt more and more each day but nothing major yet.

No idea when I ovulated (if I did at all!) My cycle has been messed up since jan!

TEST TEST TEST! same thing happened to me so i tested, but of course not everyone is the same. but yes you should test in my opinion. ahahaha! :haha:

Maybe some are a bit sensitive and it can be common courtesy to not discuss bfp but what do I know lol...

Anywho, 5dpo here, twinges and leg and knee pain other than that no symptoms...we are two miscarriages in my dh and I but three miscarriages altogether for me. I am hoping April brings good news but we shall see. I pray we all get our sweet gifts

Glad to be here

:dust: to all!

Maybe some are a bit sensitive and it can be common courtesy to not discuss bfp but what do I know lol...

Anywho, 5dpo here, twinges and leg and knee pain other than that no symptoms...we are two miscarriages in my dh and I but three miscarriages altogether for me. I am hoping April brings good news but we shall see. I pray we all get our sweet gifts

Glad to be here

Umm...I think that issue has been settled. Thanks.

Anyway, welcome to the TWW! I hope that this month is the one for you! Sorry to hear about your losses. M/Cs are so tough. But, I'm glad you're still trying and one day, you'll get that forever baby that you've been waiting for. :hugs:

Have they done any testing to see what's going on and why you've been m/c-ing?

TEST TEST TEST! same thing happened to me so i tested, but of course not everyone is the same. but yes you should test in my opinion. ahahaha! :haha:

Bfn lol... I think my Internet cheapies are all broken! Haha

ladies i don't want to symptom spot but oh my i feel like im going to puke! (its really acidic) it's 1.30am and i have been feeling like this since 9pm! I felt some 'twangs'/'pinching' on my right side for an hour at 8pm and have had a tickly feeling (almost like when you have a uti) for a few days. My bbs are starting to hurt more and more each day but nothing major yet.

Im going insane. Too scared to test!

No idea when i ovulated (if i did at all!) my cycle has been messed up since jan!

test test test! Same thing happened to me so i tested, but of course not everyone is the same. But yes you should test in my opinion. Ahahaha! :haha:

bfn lol... I think my internet cheapies are all broken! Haha

booooooooo!!!!

Glad to be here

Umm...I think that issue has been settled. Thanks.

Anyway, welcome to the TWW! I hope that this month is the one for you! Sorry to hear about your losses. M/Cs are so tough. But, I'm glad you're still trying and one day, you'll get that forever baby that you've been waiting for. :hugs:

Have they done any testing to see what's going on and why you've been m/c-ing?

Oh well good to know... Anyway, my OB wouldn't test until its been our third loss together as a couple. That confuses me but he said its normal as did another OB I sought out as well. Basic tests were done and they say I am healthy and be 'glad' I can at least get pregnant. Like that is supposed to make me feel better lol.

Anyway I am 8dpo and waiting game now. Sigh.

Your OB sounds like a right character lol but hey yes you can get preggo so that's still pretty awesome!

Your OB sounds like a right character lol but hey yes you can get preggo so that's still pretty awesome!

Lol so true! But these next nine days are gonna kill me. I wanna poas lol

Do it! POAS! ;) lol.

I didn't realize the m/c's had to be with the same partner before they would investigate. huh. Well, I hope you don't have to go through the testing.

I hope that when you get your next BFP, it's your rainbow forever baby! I'm rooting for you! :)

Oh..well, you could be anywhere in your TWW. Maybe it's too early to test?

Those symptoms sound good though. I had similar feelings last month, but I suppose every woman is different. I hope the twinges and pains mean great things for you!

Maybe test again in a few days...maybe what you're feeling is implantation and you'll get your BFP soon! Good luck! :D

Anyway, my OB wouldn't test until its been our third loss together as a couple. That confuses me but he said its normal as did another OB I sought out as well. Basic tests were done and they say I am healthy and be 'glad' I can at least get pregnant. Like that is supposed to make me feel better lol.

This makes me so mad! You know, if MEN were the ones who had to go through all this baby-making stuff, then this would be such a non-issue, and they'd help us out right away! Agh!

I am so sorry you've had to go through any miscarriages, and you don't have to be glad about a damn thing unless you want to!

I am just over my TWW (Damn, you AF!) but still hovering over the TWW forums anyways...

Do it! POAS! ;) lol.

I didn't realize the m/c's had to be with the same partner before they would investigate. huh. Well, I hope you don't have to go through the testing.

I hope that when you get your next BFP, it's your rainbow forever baby! I'm rooting for you! :)

I miscalc..I am only 6dpo. I poas and bfn...kinda discouraged but hoping I am not out yet. Thanks for the encouraging words. I am praying steadfastly for us all

:dust:

Anyway, my OB wouldn't test until its been our third loss together as a couple. That confuses me but he said its normal as did another OB I sought out as well. Basic tests were done and they say I am healthy and be 'glad' I can at least get pregnant. Like that is supposed to make me feel better lol.

This makes me so mad! You know, if MEN were the ones who had to go through all this baby-making stuff, then this would be such a non-issue, and they'd help us out right away! Agh!

I am so sorry you've had to go through any miscarriages, and you don't have to be glad about a damn thing unless you want to!

I am just over my TWW (Damn, you AF!) but still hovering over the TWW forums anyways...

Exactly. Grr

Do it! POAS! ;) lol.

I miscalc..I am only 6dpo. I poas and bfn...kinda discouraged but hoping I am not out yet. Thanks for the encouraging words. I am praying steadfastly for us all

:dust:

Heehee! Yeah..6DPO would be crazy early for a BFP. Most women's eggs don't even get out their tubes until 5-6DPO. So you're not out at all! :) Don't get discouraged! You can do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->