Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi Ladies,

I hope you all had a lovely weekend?
Yesterday afternoon on 10DPO, I finally got my BFP on the ClearBlue Digi Test!!!!!! I am so happy, I just started crying when it said 1-2 weeks Pregnant! And then after about hour of exhilaration, worry started to kick in... I don't want to go through another ectopic pregnancy... Anyway, my husband has told me to stay positive and to visualize that we will be having a happy healthy Baby in 9 months time *fingers crossed*

I am holding thumbs that you all get your BFP's soon x x x

All good things must come to an end. I found out last Wed on my 11 week u/s that there is no longer a heartbeat, my symptoms were starting to go away around week 9 but my temp remained elevated & no cramping or bleeding so I didn't think much of it, I had an u/s at 6 wks 5days & everything was great. Yet at my 11 wk u/s I was told the baby died around 7 wks & yet no bleeding or cramping for weeks, the bleeding & cramping started later on after my 11wk u/s. I'm beyond devestated. This is my 4 & final loss, being 44 I can no longer go through this anymore.

I will continue to stalk & pray that you all get ur BFP & sticky bean.

Oh no. No. Just no. I am so so sorry for your loss, Hoping. I am so sorry that you have to go through this. :hugs: :hugs: A million :hugs:

I don't even know what to say other than I hope that you're okay. Take care of yourself and while you're stalking, please let us know how you're doing. I'm so sorry Hoping9.

Hi Ladies,

Yesterday afternoon on 10DPO, I finally got my BFP on the ClearBlue Digi Test!!!!!! I am so happy, I just started crying when it said 1-2 weeks Pregnant! And then after about hour of exhilaration, worry started to kick in... I don't want to go through another ectopic pregnancy... Anyway, my husband has told me to stay positive and to visualize that we will be having a happy healthy Baby in 9 months time *fingers crossed*

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!! :)

I hope this is a sticky sticky baby (in the right place). Stay positive!

Hi Ladies,

Congratulations!!!!! I'm so happy for you.... Praying you'll have a HH 9 mos..... If you don't mind me asking, how long is your cycle?

All good things must come to an end. I found out last Wed on my 11 week u/s that there is no longer a heartbeat, my symptoms were starting to go away around week 9 but my temp remained elevated & no cramping or bleeding so I didn't think much of it, I had an u/s at 6 wks 5days & everything was great. Yet at my 11 wk u/s I was told the baby died around 7 wks & yet no bleeding or cramping for weeks, the bleeding & cramping started later on after my 11wk u/s. I'm beyond devestated. This is my 4 & final loss, being 44 I can no longer go through this anymore.

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry for your loss! My heart aches for you!!:hugs::hugs::hugs: Have you considered adoption??

Hi Ladies,

:happydance::happydance: Congrats to you and a H&H 9 months! as hard as it is just have no worries. Be healthy and enjoy this wonderful gift!!!

HELP! somebody that charts! PLEASEEE tell me what you think is going on with my chart? I assumed that when I woke up my temp would be super high and this cycle would make sense. But with another low temp im so lost and sad. I just want to be in this 2ww again so badly. I know its different cause M/C but the opks were dark and I had the CM and the Open high soft CP. so only thing isn't adding up is my temps. should I discard todays???? the opks last few days are barely visible on the 2nd line :-/

HELP! somebody that charts! PLEASEEE tell me what you think is going on with my chart? I assumed that when I woke up my temp would be super high and this cycle would make sense. But with another low temp im so lost and sad. I just want to be in this 2ww again so badly. I know its different cause M/C but the opks were dark and I had the CM and the Open high soft CP. so only thing isn't adding up is my temps. should I discard todays???? the opks last few days are barely visible on the 2nd line :-/

have you done a prego cheapie? mine did that right before i got my spike for ovulation.

NOOOOO. now im the only one left. :'( i hope nothing but good news for you. im seriously balling my eyes out right now, i can feel my heart breaking for you. are you adopting or open for doing it? me & my husband are eventually. im so so so so sorry for you. :'( im paranoid about the same thing happening to me, all my symptoms went away even my stomach acid but right now im having strong nausea again. but still.

Oh no. No. Just no. I am so so sorry for your loss, Hoping. I am so sorry that you have to go through this. :hugs: :hugs: A million :hugs:

I don't even know what to say other than I hope that you're okay. Take care of yourself and while you're stalking, please let us know how you're doing. I'm so sorry Hoping9.

Hoping, I'm am so so sorry for your loss. Just know that there are so many ladies that are thinking of you in your time of heartache. Sending you lots of love and light in this difficult time.

Thank you to everyone for your lovely messages. I am however really confused, as this afternoon I did another pregnancy test on a clear blue digi, and it said "not pregnant"! How is this possible!? I drink alot of water during the day at the office, and before i tested around lunchtime, i had probably consumed about 1.2 litres, do you think this could've affected the reading? Anyway, I popped into Lab after work to get some bloodwork done, so will get my results sometime tomorrow afternoon. I'm still trying to remain positive...

Hey Loving!

I took a peek at your chart. It looks to me like your body geared up to ov twice this month, but hasn't quite made it yet. The temp rise on day 21 looked good, but with the two lower temps, I don't think you've ovulated yet. Your body should give it another go in a couple of days. I would make sure to keep BDing (but keep it fun, for your sake) until you see that three-day temp rise.

Your opks probably were nice and positive, but remember, they only predict when you should ovulate due to the surge, they don't confirm ovulation. You may have another surge soon.

:hugs: I know it's hard, but keep going! You can do it! You'll be in the TWW soon and hopefully you'll get a BFP at the end of it!

hello , Ladies

I am currently 19DPO give or take a Day or to. I just got merina iud removed in feburary had a period 3 days stoped and then started again and went for three days should have started 5 days ago and still no af I have had pressure in lower abdoman bloating so not so bad cramps headachs my breast are not sore to the touch but the hurt like they did when I was ingorged like I was when I breast feed with my now three year old no nausa but I keep getting bfn on pg test my cm yoday was white kinda creamy but on the toilet paper it had a slight pink color to it cervix is medium height soft and closed is it af or could I still be pg and just getting negatives still.

Hey Loving!

I took a peek at your chart. It looks to me like your body geared up to ov twice this month, but hasn't quite made it yet. The temp rise on day 21 looked good, but with the two lower temps, I don't think you've ovulated yet. Your body should give it another go in a couple of days. I would make sure to keep BDing (but keep it fun, for your sake) until you see that three-day temp rise.

Your opks probably were nice and positive, but remember, they only predict when you should ovulate due to the surge, they don't confirm ovulation. You may have another surge soon.

:hugs: I know it's hard, but keep going! You can do it! You'll be in the TWW soon and hopefully you'll get a BFP at the end of it!

Thanks sweetie!! ahh I dunno my body feels I already did O,. Maybe ill override it in a few days as long as my temp is up tomorrow im praying for super high temp. im getting super neg OPKS. :wacko: I guess I need more patience :) Thanks for checking it for me! hope your feeling back to yourself today!!

Thank you to everyone for your lovely messages. I am however really confused, as this afternoon I did another pregnancy test on a clear blue digi, and it said "not pregnant"! How is this possible!? I drink alot of water during the day at the office, and before i tested around lunchtime, i had probably consumed about 1.2 litres, do you think this could've affected the reading? Anyway, I popped into Lab after work to get some bloodwork done, so will get my results sometime tomorrow afternoon. I'm still trying to remain positive...

What DPO are you today?? did you already get a BFP on a digital or just a 2 liner??? sometimes it takes longer for a digital to pick it up. (it did for me and is common) however If you already got POS then I would be little concerned BUT im sure everything is just fine and I would take another digital at 14dpo and im sure it will be clear as day!! :thumbup:

have you done a prego cheapie? mine did that right before i got my spike for ovulation.

Why would I take a prego cheapie babe? im confused ???

hello , Ladies

I am currently 19DPO give or take a Day or to. I just got merina iud removed in feburary had a period 3 days stoped and then started again and went for three days should have started 5 days ago and still no af I have had pressure in lower abdoman bloating so not so bad cramps headachs my breast are not sore to the touch but the hurt like they did when I was ingorged like I was when I breast feed with my now three year old no nausa but I keep getting bfn on pg test my cm yoday was white kinda creamy but on the toilet paper it had a slight pink color to it cervix is medium height soft and closed is it af or could I still be pg and just getting negatives still.

It took my cycles 6 months to get closer to regular cycle, some women longer and few lucky ladies get right on track! Try to give it a few days and retest! sometimes my breasts get sore after O, so maybe you just now o'd??

Why would I take a prego cheapie babe? im confused ???

lolol sorry im tired i ment ovulation cheapie like did you take one today.. lol

What DPO are you today?? did you already get a BFP on a digital or just a 2 liner??? sometimes it takes longer for a digital to pick it up. (it did for me and is common) however If you already got POS then I would be little concerned BUT im sure everything is just fine and I would take another digital at 14dpo and im sure it will be clear as day!! :thumbup:

I think it may have been due to drinking too much water yesterday when I tested, as I tested first thing this morning on ClearBlue Digi, and it said "1-2 Pregnant"!!:happydance:
I am just waiting for my blood work to come back to make 100% sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->