Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

So it has been seven years since i was last pregnant and now that my fiance and i are trying seven months now and no green means go light on a baby the oven is preheated just waiting on the bun but iv been tracking my symptoms and thus far this is what i have water cm twinges of pain through my breast but not overly sore peeing a lot but it may be my imagination my sleep pattern is flipped im up all night sleep all day i also have noticed really vivid dreams i also had cramps last week but my period isn't due until the 14 th i have a 26th day cycle and ovulated on the 31 and yes we actively paid attention if you know what i mean i still have like tugging feeling in my lower abdomen no nausea just a lot of that burp vomit thing i know tmi but i tested and the was like a very faint half of a second line so i don't think that counts am i pregnant so confused

Sevenyeargap that sounds like the start to a solid line to me. Test in a couple of days time. I had all what you have described to. My dreams were like nightmares where I would wake up screaming!

Hey so I have just returned from the fertility clinic.

The layout of the place is very sad feeling as you have the early pregnancy and the people that are ttc in the same waiting room! Can't help but be jealous. I was waiting just outside a ultrasound room and shed a tear because I wanted to be in the room so badly.*

They asked tons of questions about my cycles and said dh read low sperm count so gave him a list pf things he can try to get the numbers up.*

They checked my ovaries for any blockages and thank god it was fine. She said good news my uterus lining is really thick so I should expect a really big period in a couple of days time if im not preggo. She said it was too early to test so wait a couple of days.

The nurse suggested to take a test early just in case so I went and handed my pee pee over and she popped her head out and said sorry its negative so we went off to book our follow up appt for 4 months... as we were waiting in line we got called back and my o my the test was positive! I cried like a baby in the middle of the clinic. Im still in shock!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=753379&stc=1&d=1397126992

sticky peanut?

Attachments

• 20140410_112315.jpg
    20140410_112315.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 52
Hello ladies :) I'm back. I got my bfp last week, unfortunately due to low hcg levels I miscarried. The little angel would have only been 4 weeks along. Completely heartbroken :( however, everything happens for the best and I have complete faith in God. I am ready to try again - once I am done with this bloody mess :S. I have heard an early miscarriage is only a week long or so

:hugs::hugs::hugs: so very sorry. That's 3 of us that m/c very recently. :cry: i was 4 weeks as well and I'm waiting to get my cycle . That's great to have faith and hopefully you will be in tww in no time

Thank you for your kind words. I am sorry for your loss as well. I was just wondering, how long did you bleed for? I started bleeding yesterday and I am expecting it to be as long as a regular period. Did you have to wait long to ovulate again?

I bled just one day longer that my normal period and that was spotting. I didn't get to bad of cramps or anything but the mental part is what I struggled with. WARNING TMI- Its a lot less red its more pink blood and very clotty and stringy but because we are so early it shouldn't be any discomfort for you. I just m/c on March 15 and now is cd26 so I think I just O'd yesterday which was 10 days after my normal O day. SO not to bad but not regular right away. I will pray that you remain strong threw your loss. :hugs:

I think I am FINALLLLYYY in the 2ww! I think I O'd yesterday as the temp rise this am. im so happy!! I will be testing on Easter. I will Bd few more times just incase but its so nice to stop stressing about this cycle from the m/c!!!

15dpo today no PMS symptoms. Yesterday night 14dpo i had EWCM tinge with brown twice only when i wipe, today nothing. I usually have full boobs and bloated a week before AF but nothing.Cramping on my right side is getting stronger and i feel very very wet down feels like something is coming out but nothing. Af is due in 3-4 days. I just hope it just spotting and i ovulate later than i thought but my longest LP was 18days.

I just pray that it is really implantation..... Congrats to the new BFPs!!!!!

Holy crap Peanut, congratulations! What a shock - getting a BFP as you are booking a fertility appointment! Big hugs and high fives to you, and ALL THE BEST!

Now you just have to remember to enjoy your whole damn pregnancy :D !

Holy crap Peanut, congratulations! What a shock - getting a BFP as you are booking a fertility appointment! Big hugs and high fives to you, and ALL THE BEST!

Now you just have to remember to enjoy your whole damn pregnancy :D !

I cannot still believe it lol

I just came out of the consultation and was booking a 4 month follow up lol

15dpo today no PMS symptoms. Yesterday night 14dpo i had EWCM tinge with brown twice only when i wipe, today nothing. I usually have full boobs and bloated a week before AF but nothing.Cramping on my right side is getting stronger and i feel very very wet down feels like something is coming out but nothing. Af is due in 3-4 days. I just hope it just spotting and i ovulate later than i thought but my longest LP was 18days.

I just pray that it is really implantation..... Congrats to the new BFPs!!!!!

Good luck and fx I hope this is your month x

hey ladies, im in on my TWW,nervous and excited, had spotting but not thinking its AF, first spot 2days ago then12 hrs ago and smig a minute ago. AF is due tomorrow,but not looking for her at all. FX for me

11dpo took test big fat negative just starting to get depressing:cry: this trying month after month with no baby

Yay! :af: ENDED today!!! :happydance: I am SO ready to get started :sex: now :haha: I think I will babydance tonight even though I know I am not ovualting or anything, but this girl is taking no prisoners this month hahahaha

:dust: to all my girls! I am now on CD 5...

Yay! :af: ENDED today!!! :happydance: I am SO ready to get started :sex: now :haha: I think I will babydance tonight even though I know I am not ovualting or anything, but this girl is taking no prisoners this month hahahaha

:dust: to all my girls! I am now on CD 5...

I like your attitude girly :)

11dpo took test big fat negative just starting to get depressing:cry: this trying month after month with no baby

We know how you feel. Its easy to get sad and hard to stay positive but you can DO IT :thumbup: remember your not out till af is here. I got a BFN 12dpo in am and same day a BFP at night. So theres always hope.

hey ladies, im in on my TWW,nervous and excited, had spotting but not thinking its AF, first spot 2days ago then12 hrs ago and smig a minute ago. AF is due tomorrow,but not looking for her at all. FX for me

TEST!!!Your answer will be clear GL

TTC for over a year 6 failed clomid cycles no response what so ever finally switched to femara and bam follicles growing and ovulated -Cd12 I had my follicle scan 3 biggest follies measured 13mm got my first +opk cd13 so I assumed my larger follicles would have grown 2mm a day or so my doctor says anyways seeing as how it was only a day away it would have grown to 15mm but again on cd14 & cd15 another +opk and agin on cd15 so I assume within those few days I wood have O'd and if I did O a few days after my first +opk than I pray my 13mm follies had time to grow to 18mm anyways I'm roughly 10 dpo and I'm having weird symptoms :-/ heavy sore boobs! Low duel abdomen soreness, and twitches in my right ovary area ? Also very tired , I'm going crazy during this 2ww any other ladies sharing these same symptoms??? Praying for our BFP:baby:

CD29 Af due today but a no show i pray she really does stay away.... Last night i thought she's gonna show her ugly face i had this very very bad cramps and its on my left side again it hurts way more than my usual cramping and it never happen on that side for a long time since i don't produce egg on my left side. What is weird is that both sides are cramping from time to time this cycle (first month with fertilaid, ovaboost, and fertileCM) am i implanting on both sides? Because everytime i have this cramps i ended up having EWCM tinted with brown when i wipe for 3 nights now its as big as the head of a pin.... Will probably test tomorrow or the next day if af is late.... Keeping my fx.

:dust: toeveryone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->