Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Thank you to everyone for your lovely messages. I am however really confused, as this afternoon I did another pregnancy test on a clear blue digi, and it said "not pregnant"! How is this possible!? I drink alot of water during the day at the office, and before i tested around lunchtime, i had probably consumed about 1.2 litres, do you think this could've affected the reading? Anyway, I popped into Lab after work to get some bloodwork done, so will get my results sometime tomorrow afternoon. I'm still trying to remain positive...

What DPO are you today?? did you already get a BFP on a digital or just a 2 liner??? sometimes it takes longer for a digital to pick it up. (it did for me and is common) however If you already got POS then I would be little concerned BUT im sure everything is just fine and I would take another digital at 14dpo and im sure it will be clear as day!! :thumbup:

I think it may have been due to drinking too much water yesterday when I tested, as I tested first thing this morning on ClearBlue Digi, and it said "1-2 Pregnant"!!:happydance:
I am just waiting for my blood work to come back to make 100% sure!

i was going to say maybe your pee is TOO watered down. lolol. congrats so far hope nothing but good news from you bloodwork!

13dpo CD 25 today afraid to take a test. I'm expecting af in 3-4 days, anyone think i can test tomorrow at 14dpo or should i wait til af is due or late?

Checked my scope again and i see lots of ferning from all over the place. Its already CD25 and 13dpo. Continued since ovulation, CD11 smiley face clearblue digital & partial ferning, CD12 full ferning. Last cycle i have dots/pebbles before af starts and during af just dots/pebbles/somes lines (like transitional). Image below for today's ferning. Praying this is our month....

:dust: to everyone

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 8
Hey Loving!

I took a peek at your chart. It looks to me like your body geared up to ov twice this month, but hasn't quite made it yet. The temp rise on day 21 looked good, but with the two lower temps, I don't think you've ovulated yet. Your body should give it another go in a couple of days. I would make sure to keep BDing (but keep it fun, for your sake) until you see that three-day temp rise.

Your opks probably were nice and positive, but remember, they only predict when you should ovulate due to the surge, they don't confirm ovulation. You may have another surge soon.

:hugs: I know it's hard, but keep going! You can do it! You'll be in the TWW soon and hopefully you'll get a BFP at the end of it!

Thanks sweetie!! ahh I dunno my body feels I already did O,. Maybe ill override it in a few days as long as my temp is up tomorrow im praying for super high temp. im getting super neg OPKS. :wacko: I guess I need more patience :) Thanks for checking it for me! hope your feeling back to yourself today!!

How's your temp this morning, Loving?

If one temp was lower, I'd say it was just a fallback rise, due to hormones after ov, but two low temps makes me question that. But maybe it is just a prolonged fallback rise. :shrug: It's possible. You know your body best, so if you feel like you've ov'd and you're sure, then I'd say it's a fallback rise and your temps should sort themselves out soon.

Make sure you BD until your temps get sorted out though, just to cover yourself. I don't want you to miss your chance this month. One of us has got to get a BFP. ;)

I'm finally feeling better...I think. Except now that my stomach has sorted itself, AF is coming and so I'll have a whole new round of cramps to deal with. :dohh: It's just not my month this month. But maybe next month will go better. I'm giving the progesterone a break and seeing what happens. We're also going to get the money together to pay for our May/June IUI, so we can just go in when we want to start and get everything going. Hopefully, we'll do just as well and we'll get to keep our bean this time. :)

Hey Loving!

I took a peek at your chart. It looks to me like your body geared up to ov twice this month, but hasn't quite made it yet. The temp rise on day 21 looked good, but with the two lower temps, I don't think you've ovulated yet. Your body should give it another go in a couple of days. I would make sure to keep BDing (but keep it fun, for your sake) until you see that three-day temp rise.

Your opks probably were nice and positive, but remember, they only predict when you should ovulate due to the surge, they don't confirm ovulation. You may have another surge soon.

:hugs: I know it's hard, but keep going! You can do it! You'll be in the TWW soon and hopefully you'll get a BFP at the end of it!

Thanks sweetie!! ahh I dunno my body feels I already did O,. Maybe ill override it in a few days as long as my temp is up tomorrow im praying for super high temp. im getting super neg OPKS. :wacko: I guess I need more patience :) Thanks for checking it for me! hope your feeling back to yourself today!!

How's your temp this morning, Loving?

If one temp was lower, I'd say it was just a fallback rise, due to hormones after ov, but two low temps makes me question that. But maybe it is just a prolonged fallback rise. :shrug: It's possible. You know your body best, so if you feel like you've ov'd and you're sure, then I'd say it's a fallback rise and your temps should sort themselves out soon.

Make sure you BD until your temps get sorted out though, just to cover yourself. I don't want you to miss your chance this month. One of us has got to get a BFP. ;)

I'm finally feeling better...I think. Except now that my stomach has sorted itself, AF is coming and so I'll have a whole new round of cramps to deal with. :dohh: It's just not my month this month. But maybe next month will go better. I'm giving the progesterone a break and seeing what happens. We're also going to get the money together to pay for our May/June IUI, so we can just go in when we want to start and get everything going. Hopefully, we'll do just as well and we'll get to keep our bean this time. :)

That sounds like a great plan. heck by the time I finally O and am in the 2ww we may be same cycle!! :) I sure hope we get sticky beans around the same time!! I am thinking my body keeps gearing up but doesn't make it happen! BUT the good news is this am's temp is still under coverline and got a super dark 2ndline POS on OPK!!! so heres to praying the next day or 2 I will get my HUGE spike im hoping for!! Your lucky your cycle stayed on track. As long as I o this cycle I will be happy. I had my crying meltdown last night now today im back to thinking positive and being excited. A friend said she was preggo and due 2 days before i would of been. :-/ We Didn't BD last night cause I was a basket case but will continue till I get my spike. I wont ever do that again! :dohh:I learned my lesson few cycles back. Thanks for checking in!!!

HELP! somebody that charts! PLEASEEE tell me what you think is going on with my chart? I assumed that when I woke up my temp would be super high and this cycle would make sense. But with another low temp im so lost and sad. I just want to be in this 2ww again so badly. I know its different cause M/C but the opks were dark and I had the CM and the Open high soft CP. so only thing isn't adding up is my temps. should I discard todays???? the opks last few days are barely visible on the 2nd line :-/

have you done a prego cheapie? mine did that right before i got my spike for ovulation.

Why would I take a prego cheapie babe? im confused ???

lolol sorry im tired i ment ovulation cheapie like did you take one today.. lol

haha oh ok!! yes I did today and got darkest one I ever had! I took pix and everything (im lame right) I had to go buy some even thought I had bought 100 OPKs and 25 HPT cheapies from online. GONE!!! I am hoping I get huge spike and can relax till test day!!! I am a POAS addict for sure

:hugs::hugs: to the 3 ladies that the witch got ahold of! next cycle is soon to come for you all!!!

Checked my scope again and i see lots of ferning from all over the place. Its already CD25 and 13dpo. Continued since ovulation, CD11 smiley face clearblue digital & partial ferning, CD12 full ferning. Last cycle i have dots/pebbles before af starts and during af just dots/pebbles/somes lines (like transitional). Image below for today's ferning. Praying this is our month....

you have a 17 lp?? If you got smiley and confirmed o I would say its safe to test. Use FMU!! GL to you!!!!

you have a 17 lp?? If you got smiley and confirmed o I would say its safe to test. Use FMU!! GL to you!!!!

Average lp is 15. My last for cycle were 28/21/27/21 with 11lp as shortest and longest was 18. I know lp should almost be the same but thats what it is. I don't have fmu only clearblue digital i ordered online and still waiting for me to POAS i just couldn't have the courage to test til i pass 18lp since that's my longest. Just afraid to see another BFN since this is our 6th cycle ttc#1. One that gives me hope is the lack of pms and the ferning post ovulation which i dont have the previous cycle... But planning to take a test on cd28 on friday.... I hope AF stays away by then.

HELP! somebody that charts! PLEASEEE tell me what you think is going on with my chart? I assumed that when I woke up my temp would be super high and this cycle would make sense. But with another low temp im so lost and sad. I just want to be in this 2ww again so badly. I know its different cause M/C but the opks were dark and I had the CM and the Open high soft CP. so only thing isn't adding up is my temps. should I discard todays???? the opks last few days are barely visible on the 2nd line :-/

have you done a prego cheapie? mine did that right before i got my spike for ovulation.

haha oh ok!! yes I did today and got darkest one I ever had! I took pix and everything (im lame right) I had to go buy some even thought I had bought 100 OPKs and 25 HPT cheapies from online. GONE!!! I am hoping I get huge spike and can relax till test day!!! I am a POAS addict for sure

BABYDANCE BABYDANCE!!!!! every other day if not every single day!!!!!!!! <3 i hope this is finally it and so not lame, i did the same thing i used 200 in 2 weeks cause i was tested like 3-4 times a day, each time i went pee. ahahhahah!

Average lp is 15. My last for cycle were 28/21/27/21 with 11lp as shortest and longest was 18. I know lp should almost be the same but thats what it is. I don't have fmu only clearblue digital i ordered online and still waiting for me to POAS i just couldn't have the courage to test til i pass 18lp since that's my longest. Just afraid to see another BFN since this is our 6th cycle ttc#1. One that gives me hope is the lack of pms and the ferning post ovulation which i dont have the previous cycle... But planning to take a test on cd28 on friday.... I hope AF stays away by then.

Praying for your BFP on Friday!1 GL!!!

BABYDANCE BABYDANCE!!!!! every other day if not every single day!!!!!!!! <3 i hope this is finally it and so not lame, i did the same thing i used 200 in 2 weeks cause i was tested like 3-4 times a day, each time i went pee. ahahhahah!

haha!!! So funny I test twice a day!! I really like the dollar store OPKS they are so easy to read difference in lines unlike interneat cheapies!! I got another pos today! im praying tomorrows is neg and tomorrow is O day! I will be soooooooooooo Happy!! oh yeah we will def BD everyday even if its just a quickie.. :blush: haha!! I would love to test on Easter so as long as I O tomorrow I will be 10dpo on easter day!! im praying!!

haha!!! So funny I test twice a day!! I really like the dollar store OPKS they are so easy to read difference in lines unlike interneat cheapies!! I got another pos today! im praying tomorrows is neg and tomorrow is O day! I will be soooooooooooo Happy!! oh yeah we will def BD everyday even if its just a quickie.. :blush: haha!! I would love to test on Easter so as long as I O tomorrow I will be 10dpo on easter day!! im praying!!

your chart looks like your body geared up for o but you never actually o'd. hopefully tomorrow is a good day!

Hello ladies :) I'm back. I got my bfp last week, unfortunately due to low hcg levels I miscarried. The little angel would have only been 4 weeks along. Completely heartbroken :( however, everything happens for the best and I have complete faith in God. I am ready to try again - once I am done with this bloody mess :S. I have heard an early miscarriage is only a week long or so

14dpo woke up having a stabbing pain on my left ovary and paun on my left breast. I never have cramps on my left side always at the right. Later i have this CM tinted with brown im worried AF is coming i hope she wont and this is just implantation bleeding. Af due in 2 days is she stays away i will definitely take a test on friday as planned 16dpo cd28.

Hello ladies :) I'm back. I got my bfp last week, unfortunately due to low hcg levels I miscarried. The little angel would have only been 4 weeks along. Completely heartbroken :( however, everything happens for the best and I have complete faith in God. I am ready to try again - once I am done with this bloody mess :S. I have heard an early miscarriage is only a week long or so

:hugs::hugs::hugs: so very sorry. That's 3 of us that m/c very recently. :cry: i was 4 weeks as well and I'm waiting to get my cycle . That's great to have faith and hopefully you will be in tww in no time

Burns- I just got my first pos opk yesterday so I don't expect temp rise till tomorrow am or for sure friday. If not then I'll be crushed by I'm feeling good about it.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: so very sorry. That's 3 of us that m/c very recently. :cry: i was 4 weeks as well and I'm waiting to get my cycle . That's great to have faith and hopefully you will be in tww in no time

Thank you for your kind words. I am sorry for your loss as well. I was just wondering, how long did you bleed for? I started bleeding yesterday and I am expecting it to be as long as a regular period. Did you have to wait long to ovulate again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->